Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

REAL LIFE PET PICS

Comments

• Options
    emilyfentyemilyfenty Posts: 1,144 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Woah! Roxette is massive!

HPIM0066.jpg
  • Options
    SimoleonSpenderSimoleonSpender Posts: 90
    edited October 2011
    emilyfenty wrote:
    I also have six Fantail Doves, here they are on my roof!:

295808_10150300633760764_614805763_8338209_87031950_n.jpg
    Oh wow! How awesome!! And they really stay up there? That would be a dream come true for me! Lol :D
  • Options
    iDiruiDiru Posts: 2,061 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I have a thing called pet of the week for my sig on another site, so I'll just use the two already resized pets to show some of my pets.
    petoftheweek.jpg
    kalypso.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    emilyfenty wrote:

Oh wow! How awesome!! And they really stay up there? That would be a dream come true for me! Lol :D

Yeah! They're so cool and they have feeding times and everything. They love staying on the roof and in the gardens! :)
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Also, we have wood pidgeons that fly around with them. :)
  • Options
    anmllvr234anmllvr234 Posts: 577
    edited October 2011
    All the cats are soo pretty
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I know I adore cats! Especially that tiiiny ginger one!
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    emilyfenty wrote:
    emilyfenty wrote:

Yeah! They're so cool and they have feeding times and everything. They love staying on the roof and in the gardens! :)
    Now THAT is cool!!! Lol, if only inwas that lucky! Did you buy them and train them to stay? Or were they wild and just enjoy your company? :P lol!
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    emilyfenty wrote:
    emilyfenty wrote:

Now THAT is cool!!! Lol, if only inwas that lucky! Did you buy them and train them to stay? Or were they wild and just enjoy your company? :P lol!

Well, someone who lives about a mile away from me got about 20 doves and some of them get lost as you just let them fly free. Then we found 3, and we started to feed them and look after them. Then another 3 came and now they live with us. The first three are called Beatrice, ********* and Hero. But then we got to many to name and we can't tell them apart lol! We also have some strange breeds of wood pidgeon that come around from time to time! :)
  • Options
    KaryssiaKaryssia Posts: 127 New Member
    edited October 2011
    My darling Leo <3

25g9tuh.jpg
    2eojpj9.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Karyssia wrote:
    My darling Leo <3

25g9tuh.jpg
    2eojpj9.jpg
    OMG! That is the most beautiful cat I have ever seen!
  • Options
    iDiruiDiru Posts: 2,061 New Member
    edited October 2011
    More pics whoopwhoop
    Arachne:
    IMG_1250.jpg
    dearly departed medusa ):
    IMG_1380.jpg
    Hydra
    IMG_0298.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    emilyfenty wrote:
    emilyfenty wrote:
    emilyfenty wrote:

Well, someone who lives about a mile away from me got about 20 doves and some of them get lost as you just let them fly free. Then we found 3, and we started to feed them and look after them. Then another 3 came and now they live with us. The first three are called Beatrice, ********* and Hero. But then we got to many to name and we can't tell them apart lol! We also have some strange breeds of wood pidgeon that come around from time to time! :)
    what I wouldn't give to be that lucky! I used to have a ringneck dove, but I didn't know how to train it to keep it at my house. :cry: my room yes, outside noooo, lol! Now the only pet I have is my girl pitbull that I absolutely LOVE, and I want to put up a picture, but sadly I'm away from my computer and was roaming the forums on my phone, lol! So if it's alright with you I'll put up a picture when I get home! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    emilyfenty wrote:
    emilyfenty wrote:
    emilyfenty wrote:

what I wouldn't give to be that lucky! I used to have a ringneck dove, but I didn't know how to train it to keep it at my house. :cry: my room yes, outside noooo, lol! Now the only pet I have is my girl pitbull that I absolutely LOVE, and I want to put up a picture, but sadly I'm away from my computer and was roaming the forums on my phone, lol! So if it's alright with you I'll put up a picture when I get home! :mrgreen:

Lol I love having lots of animals! I have 4 cats, 3 budgies, 6 doves and many fish! I love all animals and want to have some kind of animal related job when I qualify! Birds are hard to train though, we were just lucky that they came to us really! Can't wait for the pic :)
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    emilyfenty wrote:
    emilyfenty wrote:
    emilyfenty wrote:
    emilyfenty wrote:

Lol I love having lots of animals! I have 4 cats, 3 budgies, 6 doves and many fish! I love all animals and want to have some kind of animal related job when I qualify! Birds are hard to train though, we were just lucky that they came to us really! Can't wait for the pic :)
    if you do get a pet related job, there's no doubt you have the passion to be the best!
    Stupid photobucket, I don't know why it won't let me copy and paste the URL... It shows it to me, but refuses to copy :? Just my luck, lol. I guess it WOULD take less time to just give you my email and password to my photobucket! :P it's pretty much all izzy pictures and some creations I made in CAP, including izzy herself! Lol, the email is AmethystCrystal1117@hotmail.com and pass is arturo :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    emilyfenty wrote:
    emilyfenty wrote:
    emilyfenty wrote:
    emilyfenty wrote:

if you do get a pet related job, there's no doubt you have the passion to be the best!
    Stupid photobucket, I don't know why it won't let me copy and paste the URL... It shows it to me, but refuses to copy :? Just my luck, lol. I guess it WOULD take less time to just give you my email and password to my photobucket! :P it's pretty much all izzy pictures and some creations I made in CAP, including izzy herself! Lol, the email is AmethystCrystal1117@hotmail.com and pass is arturo :mrgreen:

Aww thank you! :)
    Lol as if you just told me your pass and everything! I shall take a look, do you want me to try and link post them too? I might as well give it a try :)
  • Options
    NyxLunaStarNyxLunaStar Posts: 27 Member
    edited October 2011
    emilyfenty wrote:

HPIM0066.jpg
    That would be Charisma.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    emilyfenty wrote:
    emilyfenty wrote:
    emilyfenty wrote:
    emilyfenty wrote:
    emilyfenty wrote:

Lol as if you just told me your pass and everything! I shall take a look, do you want me to try and link post them too? I might as well give it a try :)
    :-o Hey that's a great idea! Sure, pick out which ones you like best and stick 'em on up here! Lol :D:mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I love your horse's and Izzy in CAP is so cute, and in real life of course!

904-1.jpg

1107.png

1106.png

050.jpg

IN CAP:

IzzyButt.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    emilyfenty wrote:

HPIM0066.jpg
    That would be Charisma.

LOL I love big cats! I love all cats!
  • Options
    AsanteAsante Posts: 1,812 Member
    edited October 2011
    katze5.jpg
    Yep, he's "destructive". Needs to scratch a lot. Prefers paper...
    His secret superhero-name is "Destructo Cat".
    His hideout is the lowest drawer of my pc desk...
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Asante wrote:
    katze5.jpg

He looks so happy in all of that paper!
  • Options
    AsanteAsante Posts: 1,812 Member
    edited October 2011
    emilyfenty wrote:
    Asante wrote:

He looks so happy in all of that paper!

Oh, he definitely is. You should hear him chirp while tearing magazines apart. I tend to be a lot less happy...;)
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    emilyfenty wrote:
    emilyfenty wrote:
    emilyfenty wrote:
    emilyfenty wrote:
    emilyfenty wrote:

:-o Hey that's a great idea! Sure, pick out which ones you like best and stick 'em on up here! Lol :D:mrgreen:

Done! Page 3 :)
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    emilyfenty wrote:
    I love your horse's and Izzy in CAP is so cute, and in real life of course!

904-1.jpg

1107.png

1106.png

050.jpg

IN CAP:

IzzyButt.jpg
    Awww thank you thank you! She's definayely a character, lol! Now that you know my account stuff i'll be putting a LOT more pictures of her in there! :mrgreen::mrgreen: