Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bullies

Seriously I have had enough of the bully on here he got me today on my comments 143 times :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

I am really angry and I wish this just would stop! :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil:

Comments

• Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited September 2011
    "Report post" simple.
    Or just ignore him, he gets a kick out of you getting so angry about to him its fun. So just ignore him.
  • Options
    The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited September 2011
    Block them, then delete them from your friends list. They can't comment on your page if they are not friends with you.
  • Options
    The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited September 2011
    Delete all their comments too.
  • Options
    TPB01TPB01 Posts: 1,978 New Member
    edited September 2011
    The bully is feeding off of your anger and the attention your are providing him/her, I agree ignoring that person will force them to find another one to intimidate.
  • Options
    CrazycatldyCrazycatldy Posts: 4,588 Member
    edited September 2011
    I'm not sure what's going on but you need to remove the person from your friend list.
  • Options
    AmagirlAmagirl Posts: 2,525 Member
    edited September 2011
    ah i see what you mean, your not the only one, he's done it to others as well.
  • Options
    SimsManiac2k9SimsManiac2k9 Posts: 11,322 Member
    edited September 2011

Hello! :mrgreen:

I have seen what you mean, They have been doing it to others too.
    Just go to the comments press repot & Then press delete comment.
    Make sure you have Blocked and removed after deleting comments.

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Trolls.. Who needs them. :roll:
  • Options
    zembeezembee Posts: 116 Member
    edited September 2011
    What a shame. Report and remove as friend. Script kiddies. Hopefully the EA admin will be able to delete those messages for you (they should). Good luck.
  • Options
    SIMplifiedSIMplified Posts: 4,536 Member
    edited September 2011
    Why don't you just report/block and delete him as a friend? That solves your problem until EA gets around to it :|
  • Options
    MGSFan612MGSFan612 Posts: 3,429 Member
    edited September 2011
    I don't understand why EA hasn't banned this person from the joining the site permanently. This person clearly has multiple spam accounts(or it is a group) with vulgar violent and mature content.

The user has also spammed the comments section of at least one other of the people the spammer is friends with besides the creator of this topic.
  • Options
    CaOcSimCaOcSim Posts: 715 Member
    edited September 2011
    That's what he wants from you and everyone, the attention, anger, .. get a life, that person, not you.
  • Options
    SimsGirl003SimsGirl003 Posts: 1,253 New Member
    edited September 2011
    Report the comments and the Sims Team is going to erase them.
  • Options
    jaleena1958brendaljaleena1958brendal Posts: 24 Member
    I contacted EA today about other players harassing me. The Gallery is 'Open to the Community", EA says. No player can tell another player what to do with the content downloaded from the Gallery. Nor can they 'claim' content (rooms, lots or sims) as their own. Even tho they tell you they spend hours creating, that is still not valid. EA advises to report the offender 2 ways. In the game, which is the easiest. Or through the Contact EA website. I would advise the website and taking a screenshot with your phone, the file needs to be less than 5 mb in order for it to upload correctly into the form. Be sure to give the players Account I.D. name in the complaint along with details of what they said.

This is harassment, plain and simple and the players doing it need to stop. Don't let them harass you. Don't simply delete their comments. And don't answer them. Click the flag to report them, state their name and what they're doing and send it. They have no power over you unless you give it to them. I URGE ANYONE THAT IS BEING HARASSED BY ANOTHER PLAYER ABOUT STEALING, COPYING OR RE-UPLOADING TO REPORT THE BULLIES. If everybody gets in the habit of doing this, it will eventually stop and we can once again play the game as EA intended for us to play. If you have any questions, give EA a call. I did and I am soooo glad I did! They are SUPER NICE!!! Hope this helps. It did me. :))))
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    I contacted EA today about other players harassing me. The Gallery is 'Open to the Community", EA says. No player can tell another player what to do with the content downloaded from the Gallery. Nor can they 'claim' content (rooms, lots or sims) as their own. Even tho they tell you they spend hours creating, that is still not valid. EA advises to report the offender 2 ways. In the game, which is the easiest. Or through the Contact EA website. I would advise the website and taking a screenshot with your phone, the file needs to be less than 5 mb in order for it to upload correctly into the form. Be sure to give the players Account I.D. name in the complaint along with details of what they said.

This is harassment, plain and simple and the players doing it need to stop. Don't let them harass you. Don't simply delete their comments. And don't answer them. Click the flag to report them, state their name and what they're doing and send it. They have no power over you unless you give it to them. I URGE ANYONE THAT IS BEING HARASSED BY ANOTHER PLAYER ABOUT STEALING, COPYING OR RE-UPLOADING TO REPORT THE BULLIES. If everybody gets in the habit of doing this, it will eventually stop and we can once again play the game as EA intended for us to play. If you have any questions, give EA a call. I did and I am soooo glad I did! They are SUPER NICE!!! Hope this helps. It did me. :))))

sounds like you meant to post this is the sims 4. Your bumping a very old thread in the sims 3. If you have issue in this forum you can pm SimGuruDrake or SimStaffBethelle
  • Options
    jaleena1958brendaljaleena1958brendal Posts: 24 Member
    Phoebe: I apologize. I'm new to forums. EA told me to post in forums. I saw the old dates but thought this was S4. So sorry! Will look further. Thanks! :)
  • Options
    SataiDelennnSataiDelennn Posts: 1,265 Member
    > @jaleena1958brendal said:
    > Phoebe: I apologize. I'm new to forums. EA told me to post in forums. I saw the old dates but thought this was S4. So sorry! Will look further. Thanks! :)

*Shakeshead* Seems like that's EA "Help's" standard line these days (post in the forums). They do it to Pogo members too, and no one there can do anything because it's a members forum like here. Very frustrating. What's the point of EA Help if they're not going to help people? Sorry for the rant, it's just frustrating to see them refusing to help members.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Wow what a bump! Even the old forums had bullying as well?

Saying that the option to 'block' some users rather than just ignore them could be quite a good idea.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    ThePoeticPreacherThePoeticPreacher Posts: 531 Member
    @ENTELLIGENT one thing i really find sad is internet bullies, at lease the real bullies get in your face, but the got to hide behind a computer to be a bully...they must not no what's it's like to date women...lol....because life is to good to be an internet bully.,..they says there real life is pointless...
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    Wow what a bump! Even the old forums had bullying as well?

Saying that the option to 'block' some users rather than just ignore them could be quite a good idea.

The last I knew, the ignore feature was a joke. You could still see posts in which other people quoted the ignored individual and it would mess up the thread you were trying to check. I don't know any way though to be able to fix it. I do wish they would add the ability to block complete threads.
  • Options
    Sasquatch_01Sasquatch_01 Posts: 538 Member
    Gruffman wrote: »
    The last I knew, the ignore feature was a joke. You could still see posts in which other people quoted the ignored individual and it would mess up the thread you were trying to check. I don't know any way though to be able to fix it. I do wish they would add the ability to block complete threads.

There isn't really any need for ignore since you can easily counter anyone who lacks the intelligence to argue against you in a rational manner. Just hit the Flag option and select 'harassment' as the reason for reporting then fully explain the encounter. It's necessary to flag responses as evidence of harassment so flag and explain every occurrence, and you'll find that there was never any need for an 'ignore' option.
  • Options
    NadiabeeeeNadiabeeee Posts: 91 Member
    keyboard warriors uggh they make me sickk!!
  • Options
    ThePoeticPreacherThePoeticPreacher Posts: 531 Member
    Bullies will burn in Plum one day....
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @ThePoeticPreacher Nah, we burn them in fires in The Sims ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Bullies will burn in Plum one day....

*plum jam

(If you've ever been burned by jam, you'll understand)
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    This thread was a bit necro'd but

Most annoyances. I meet are always like
    "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE"
    Honestly I like playing them like a violin, I like being rained on with hate and harassment.
    L9q8VGi.png