The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So.. I have an idea about a certain couple.. plz share opinions (about babies)

This is Andre (if u want him get him from my page)
Screenshot-170.jpg

This is him and his lover Gage
Screenshot-173.jpg

Now they are together but i'd really like for them to have kids. So i was thinking.. is it possible to do the following things.

1. Go play with Gage house.
2. Put Gage in the mirror and click the Share button uploading him to the launcher.
3. Upload him to my simpage/exchange.
4. download him + Andre who is already on my page
5. open CAS and find both of them Andre and Gage.. turn one into a woman. and make them have a kid.?

Is that possible to do?, and if so then thats where im stuck.. how would i go about making them (not the CAS versions of him the real couple in my town) adopt it/the baby? is their an easy way of making same sex couples have kids?
tumblr_nbohhmBjJm1r9tnsko1_1280.png
>>>>Origin ID : BeeFierce <<<<

Comments

• Options
    toffeecremetoffeecreme Posts: 507 New Member
    edited July 2009
    i think with indie mod you can change the gender, dont quote me though i only got it yesterday and havent checked out all the features.
  • Options
    SinjanSinjan Posts: 45 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Have no clue if that would work or not. But I believe there is a game mod that allows same gender pregnancy. I think I saw it at MTS.
  • Options
    ForIAmDeathForIAmDeath Posts: 52 New Member
    edited July 2009
    i have no idea, but you could always adopt a child. It would be alot easier. :)
  • Options
    SharkloverPlayerSharkloverPlayer Posts: 2,849 New Member
    edited July 2009
    In the game I guess if you uploaded them then yes in cas it's possible to change the sex of one of them but you may not have to.I've read that gay male couples who live togeather or getting pregnant.I don't know if it's a bug or what but they don't have maternity clothes so half their bodies are missing but I've read that male sims are having babies after wohooing.
  • Options
    KiwiLover875KiwiLover875 Posts: 1,865 Member
    edited July 2009
    Hmm Yeah i figured mod's were like the only way :cry:

I really want them to have a kid with both of their DNA.
  • Options
    HayluuHayluu Posts: 217 New Member
    edited July 2009
    i'm sure there is a mod for it in MTS, you could try going there and search...I have no idea if Indie mod can do that?! :/

anyway KiwiLover875, when are u going to upload The Poppy McKay Legacy Chapter 2?!, I want to read it sooo bad, cause I'm really loving Poppy =3 ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Awww thats awesome that you like Poppy.. especially since its my first legacy EVER lol. Check the blog on my page i just updated it about this very topic :D
  • Options
    SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    edited July 2009
    download awesomemod
    change gender to female
    try for baby
    change gender back
    delte awesomemod
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    SimCrazy wrote:
    download awesomemod
    change gender to female
    try for baby
    change gender back
    delte awesomemod

Grrrrrr Seems Mods are the only way. Hmm well obviously I have some thinking to do on weather or not i will go that route, I have yet to use a single mod, though indie mod looks awesome (i'll wait till its not in testing mode though) :)
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    If anyone finds anything new/ or want to add anything plz do, im gonna check this thread often. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited July 2009
    There is a same-sex pregnancy mod available from ModTheSims2. Sounds far easier than going through all that hoopla. Not sure how it works, however. Go to MTS2 and search for it. It's not the Indie Stone Mod, however. Doesn't require as much setup. Easily installed and removed afterwards.

I found it. Here's the link:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=352028
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    OhEmGeeYayEggsOhEmGeeYayEggs Posts: 2,322 New Member
    edited July 2009
    That might work.
  • Options
    KelseyMeshellKelseyMeshell Posts: 752 New Member
    edited July 2009
    If they are both young adults I would try woohooing several times first. There is a relatively popular glitch that would result in pregnancy. That would be the easiest, and if that doesn't work take other peoples suggestions.
  • Options
    shalynn_marieshalynn_marie Posts: 134 New Member
    edited July 2009
    the same sex pregnancy mod can be found here
    and this http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=351806 makes it so they do not have floaty head syndrome. You could try that :)
  • Options
    Proverb87Proverb87 Posts: 4,658 Member
    edited July 2009
    Try this:

Load Gage's household.
    Take him to the mirror or dresser and share him.
    Edit: Upload him. :roll:
    Download Gage.
    Make him female in CAS.
    Have a baby with the female Gage.
    Take the baby and run.

At least it would be Andre's.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Thanks alot guys, will keep you posted on what i decide to do :)
  • Options
    HaphronHaphron Posts: 252 Member
    edited July 2009
    Screenshot-170.jpg

Screenshot-173.jpg

Now they are together but i'd really like for them to have kids.

Thats cool man and good luck on having children. Nice job on the top pic(avatar).

My avatar just got married yesterday and his wife is do soon (I'm guessing) for thier first child. I think its just one dont know how to tell if its multiple.

Sorta wierd to feel abit excited for them and all. Because I know its just a computer game. But still very cool to see happen in a computer game.
  • Options
    KaiyahKaiyah Posts: 1,194 New Member
    edited July 2009
    There is a glitch that allows same gender couples to have babies... But it's a bit of a toss up whether or not it will work for you, since it depends on story progression.
    My first ever post turned into a long trial and error thread in order to figure out how to replicate it:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/37481.page

Downloading mods would probably be easiest, but I thought I'd toss the link in here in case you're interested.
  • Options
    MzThornMzThorn Posts: 383 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I used the same sex pregnancy mod for my gay couple. It hasn't caused any problems in my game, and it's compatible with Indie Stone (but not AwesomeMod). The floating head syndrome was probably my favourite part.

EledinBlackfeather.jpg
    (blue guy in my avatar is the father)
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Haphron wrote:
    Screenshot-170.jpg

Screenshot-173.jpg

Now they are together but i'd really like for them to have kids.

Thats cool man and good luck on having children. Nice job on the top pic(avatar).

My avatar just got married yesterday and his wife is do soon (I'm guessing) for thier first child. I think its just one dont know how to tell if its multiple.

Sorta wierd to feel abit excited for them and all. Because I know its just a computer game. But still very cool to see happen in a computer game.

We all get trapped into caring way too much, though its a computer game we cant help it lol :mrgreen:
    Kaiyah wrote:
    There is a glitch that allows same gender couples to have babies... But it's a bit of a toss up whether or not it will work for you, since it depends on story progression.
    My first ever post turned into a long trial and error thread in order to figure out how to replicate it:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/37481.page

Downloading mods would probably be easiest, but I thought I'd toss the link in here in case you're interested.

Yeah i keep hearing about that glitch... I have the patch so i wonder if it still works.. i guess i have to test it and see. I have no problem making them woohoo anyway :)
    MzThorn wrote:
    I used the same sex pregnancy mod for my gay couple. It hasn't caused any problems in my game, and it's compatible with Indie Stone (but not AwesomeMod). The floating head syndrome was probably my favourite part.

EledinBlackfeather.jpg
    (blue guy in my avatar is the father)

Is it easy to deactivate once done using? like i just take it out of my mods folder and that's it?, i don't have to delete any cache file to make sure the game knows its out?
  • Options
    Valery_KappesValery_Kappes Posts: 147 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    There is a same-sex pregnancy mod available from ModTheSims2. Sounds far easier than going through all that hoopla. Not sure how it works, however. Go to MTS2 and search for it. It's not the Indie Stone Mod, however. Doesn't require as much setup. Easily installed and removed afterwards.

I found it. Here's the link:

Do you know if that is compatible with the Indie Stone and facial slider hack?
  • Options
    MzThornMzThorn Posts: 383 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Is it easy to deactivate once done using? like i just take it out of my mods folder and that's it?, i don't have to delete any cache file to make sure the game knows its out?
    I haven't attempted to remove it, but I would image you just need to remove the file from your mods folder. If you're worried, there isn't any harm in deleting the cache files as well.
    Do you know if that is compatible with the Indie Stone and facial slider hack?
    It is compatible with Indie Stone. I use both just fine.
    Since the same sex pregnancy mod only effects the social package, I would guess it will work with the facial slider hack as well.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Thanks for answering MzThorn. later today or tomorrow i can play, haven't done any simming all weekend! (been busy) :(
  • Options
    transcendentaltreetranscendentaltree Posts: 1,088 Member
    edited July 2009
    You don't need to upload and download a sim to do it. Just have him go to a dresser or mirror and save him to the sim bin. You can then open CAS and change his gender.

I would suggest downloading the same sex pregnancy mod and the male pregnancy clothes, however, as it is easier and maintains the identity of the sims.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Okay so i decided to try the Mod. Now everyone says "backup your game"

1. How do i do that?

2. Do i delete the backup once everything is done?

3. if yes to #2 then how do i delete the backup?