Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Riverview Crime Mystery Solved - HAS WINNERS! Congrats klb685 and gngsnp!

Comments

• Options
    tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited August 2011
    EmmyBird wrote:
    Thanks, klb, but I'd like to pay my gift forward as well!

tallcoolone- please send this to this Simmer. Thanks :)

(Please don't gift anything to me, I don't want it-- but thanks again klb!!)

I'm on it! :)
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

• Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited August 2011
    KLorelei wrote:
    For realz TCM, no need to gift me! Even if your answer to my question had been yes, I still wouldn't have won. So it's all good.
    I have to...Annettesb was already gifted! :) So...just a thanks for playin gift. But I STILL think I'm right! :wink:

Hey, your game, your rules. As I said above, it's all good. 8)

And to reiterate, no need to gift me, so put that thought outa yer pretty lil head. :wink:

eta: dash it all! Either you were too fast, or I was too slow, or you were too stubborn to take no for an answer! lolz :P

Thank you for the gift TCO. And again, this was a very fun game (love the backstory!) and I'm glad I was here for it this time. I also really liked the other one you held, but I know it frustrated you because it took a while for everyone to understand how to play it.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    anettesb wrote:
    anettesb wrote:
    @tallcoolone
    no need.... just in my mind they are the same ..... atleast in the sims..

but my guees was never bassed on it... just confuzzeled me in the end...

This game very literally uses the game's English language, you were brave to try! :)

eh... brave...ok....
    why do people think I'm brave... I'm not..... not in my mind... but nice

Played for fun, guees before the no to stereo ... so no need for gift.

STILL a little mystified over me thinking computter (specifick the laptop) and you initially thinking that to.... find it cool.

eh, he's a businessman! :)

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited August 2011
    anettesb wrote:
    anettesb wrote:
    @tallcoolone

This game very literally uses the game's English language, you were brave to try! :)

eh... brave...ok....

STILL a little mystified over me thinking computter (specifick the laptop) and you initially thinking that to.... find it cool.

well as it wasn't importen for the game (the 3 w's) just to keep my mind working I havn't made myself remember that at that point..... so for me it was unknow victem..... (didn't even read anything but the asking and gueesing rules.)
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    thank you for the window.... been wishing that for a long time
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    klb685 wrote:
    GIFTS!!!

I owe someone a bunch....what do y'all want?

I think I have a total of 600. 400 for the win. 100 for Lorraine Cantita. 100 for He's a Live Wire Radio. If that's correct...

I would like for each of the participants to be gifted a 25 point item for a total of 250 points. I believe these are all of the people who asked a question.
    KLorelei
    gngrsnp
    SoupahReo
    EmmyBird
    don151516
    Sabrosa
    anettesb
    Sarah3120
    okester
    crinrict

And then, the rest would please go to the top items on my wish list. Thank you. And thank you for hosting.

Ok..so far, I got Don and Emmybird's back to you. I'm having a hard time finding 25 pt gifts.

• Options
    edited August 2011
    anettesb wrote:
    anettesb wrote:
    anettesb wrote:
    @tallcoolone

eh... brave...ok....

well as it wasn't importen for the game (the 3 w's) just to keep my mind working I havn't made myself remember that at that point..... so for me it was unknow victem..... (didn't even read anything but the asking and gueesing rules.)

EEK! Very challenging for you!

• Options
    klb685klb685 Posts: 3,388 Member
    edited August 2011
    Ok..so far, I got Don and Emmybird's back to you. I'm having a hard time finding 25 pt gifts.

I didn't mean to make it difficult for you. I'll try seeing if they have some items that I think are nice from the store. =)
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    If you haven't gottenthem yet:
    gngrsnp - this is on her wish list for 25.
    soupahreo - this is on theirs for 25.
    sabrosa - this for 25.
    sarah3210 - has this on hers for 25.
    okester - has this listed for 25.
    crinrict - wants this

And anettesb doesn't have anything. I'll leave her a message in case she doesn't see this. :D
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    klb685 wrote:

I didn't mean to make it difficult for you. I'll try seeing if they have some items that I think are nice from the store. =)

I just checked my history.

I have gngsnps..u got her the cute Orb lamp with a note that it's from you.

You got Don the Vittles shelf from the newer kitchen set.

I didn't do Emmybird's back to you. So...if you would like to edit off ALL of that..or whatever...and spend the rest of the points...on specific things, that would be SO NICE! LOL :)

• Options
    edited August 2011
    klb685 wrote:
    sabrosa - this for 25.
    crinrict - wants this

And anettesb doesn't have anything. I'll leave her a message in case she doesn't see this. :D

ok...I got gngrsnp the other lamp for you...but I'll do the others right now.

• Options
    edited August 2011
    If annettesb doesn't have something posted when you're finished, go ahead and use the remaining points on something random from my list. I'll gift her when she responds. :D
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    anettesb wrote:
    anettesb wrote:
    anettesb wrote:
    @tallcoolone

eh... brave...ok....

EEK! Very challenging for you!

nop ... but thats due to me being sick... I think... I would have had the energy to think about the rules, keep a list of your yes and no's, make logical sorting AND think about who the victem was...

and about gift... can't do, no 25 item I wish for, just got the back to skool set as a gift to day.... so I'm no help (atleast until thuesday) but I don't want you to wait that long
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    anettesb wrote:
    nop ... but thats due to me being sick... I think... I would have had the energy to think about the rules, keep a list of your yes and no's, make logical sorting AND think about who the victem was...

and about gift... can't do, no 25 item I wish for, just got the back to skool set as a gift to day.... so I'm no help (atleast until thuesday) but I don't want you to wait that long

Ok. Congratulations on the back to school set. :D Rest well and drink lots of fluids so that you feel a bit better sooner.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    anettesb wrote:

:) I wonder if klb685 took any notes? Because for something like this, I think I would! :) But...it's slower paced on YOUR end, on mine, it's just constant...so maybe mental notes were enough.

FEEL BETTER! :)

• Options
    SabrosaSabrosa Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited August 2011
    klb685 wrote:
    sabrosa - this for 25.
    crinrict - wants this

:D klb, Thank you for sharing your winnings, that was sweet of you.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    klb685 wrote:
    anettesb wrote:

Ok. Congratulations on the back to school set. :D Rest well and drink lots of fluids so that you feel a bit better sooner.

thanks....

eh not that kind of sick... sadly..... (I gladly threat this for a flu)
    I have anexty, depression and PTSD + some "not sure but wrong in my mind"

I wonder if klb685 took any notes? Because for something like this, I think I would! But...it's slower paced on YOUR end, on mine, it's just constant...so maybe mental notes were enough.
    what is slower and why?

• Options
    edited August 2011
    All of your questions...vs..just one of me...is what I mean.

So, I'm sure you're just probably waiting for more info...while I'm just going thru all of it.

• Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited August 2011
    Thanks klb685 for sharing your price with me and thank you for tallcoolone for gifting.

I wished I had the energy to stay in play a little longer but I'm still trying to get past the weekend stress.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    Sarah3120Sarah3120 Posts: 4,318 New Member
    edited August 2011
    klb685 wrote:
    I think I have a total of 600. 400 for the win. 100 for Lorraine Cantita. 100 for He's a Live Wire Radio. If that's correct...

I would like for each of the participants to be gifted a 25 point item for a total of 250 points. I believe these are all of the people who asked a question.
    KLorelei
    gngrsnp
    SoupahReo
    EmmyBird
    don151516
    Sabrosa
    anettesb
    Sarah3120
    okester
    crinrict

And then, the rest would please go to the top items on my wish list. Thank you. And thank you for hosting.
    It's very sweet of you to share your prize with us! :P Thank you and tallcoolone very much for the beautiful gift! I really appreciate it! :D *hugs*
  • Options
    edited August 2011

So, I'm sure you're just probably waiting for more info...while I'm just going thru all of it.

well yes and debating if to ask an other question, going true the store and the town, trying to figure out if it is a good strategy to make a guees... or... but yes not that fast... Like the game very much.....
  • Options
    gngrsnpgngrsnp Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited August 2011
    klb685 wrote:
    GIFTS!!!

I owe someone a bunch....what do y'all want?

KLorelei
    gngrsnp
    SoupahReo
    EmmyBird
    don151516
    Sabrosa
    anettesb
    Sarah3120
    okester
    crinrict

Thanks for the light Orb. I needed it for a build yeah and congrats again.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    gngsnp, I got the perpetual SUBMIT when I gifted your prize! Can you please let me know if you got the Tiki Fireplace from me?
    I just got back from pool. I gotit, Thanx. I was to but doing a Rainforest build and needed some of the items now. Figure I get the SPA when it hit the DD just like the future SPA did if not then I've got the rock spa that came in the Buydebug.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    don151516 wrote:
    Thanks for this! I had a fun time guessing and I'm a great fan of mystery! Hope you do another one of these in the future! Bella Goth would be a good character for a mystery, eh?

You played awesome and Klb685 is a concealer! :)

Hmm. A Clue. Hidden Idenity???

"Let me try. Last tag shoe tag"

??????
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    anettesb wrote:

well yes and debating if to ask an other question, going true the store and the town, trying to figure out if it is a good strategy to make a guees... or... but yes not that fast... Like the game very much.....

I'm glad, I had fun with it too! :) But, I do see it's pitfalls, even though I really really tried to think and plan for all of that! :)