Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Fun of Love Complications...with pics [Update: Welcoming Walter]

Oh dear. This is something I found hilariously annoying. But to start it off, I love Generations <3 It's my favorite Expansion yet. I've had it since it came out, and STILL haven't seen all it can do.
So I finally came up with the perfect idea for an interesting family.

I planned it out exactly how I wanted them to go.

Candace here
Screenshot-66.jpg

Was going to get together with Aster, her next door neighbor (see? planning!)
Screenshot-47.jpg

So when I did everything I needed to before setting them into gear (edit the town, make a few new kids for theirs to play with, fix sims, the works) I sent Candace out with her new friend Cornelia Goth. You gotta have friends, right?
Screenshot-51.jpg

When I caught a certain next door neighbor taking a look at Candace.
Screenshot-52.jpg

And another...
Screenshot-53.jpg

So obviously, I figured that's my que to set up the relationship. I WAS WRONG! Aster did it himself the minute Candace said goodbye to Cornelia.
Screenshot-56.jpg

It looks like she's interested.
Screenshot-57.jpg

So Candace asks the ol' 'are you single?' And he says no (well of course! I'm sure I didn't set him up with anyone) and gives this cute little response.
Screenshot-58.jpg
Screenshot-59.jpg

They seemed to have made a good impression on each other
Screenshot-60.jpg

So with a goodbye, I decided to send Candace next door the following morning.
Screenshot-61.jpg

She was dressed and ready. I felt certain they'd be in love by the end of the visit.
Screenshot-62.jpg

Someone forgot to change from yesterday, apparently...
Screenshot-63.jpg

But I came here for one thing, and one thing only. To get them together! He was even starting to flirt with her! So pretty much all's set.
Screenshot-64.jpg

....Until I looked in the relationship panel found out Aster was dating River McIrish.
Screenshot-65.jpg

So now I'm at an impasse. You know how sims work on their own. They're dating out of no where and then suddenly *gulp* BABIES. I can't believe in under a NIGHT Aster somehow hooked up with River.

So now I'm between one of two options. Either switch over to Aster and get rid of this the easy way (though it will probably not be easy at all, he's a flirt AND has the Good trait) or make Candace try to slip in and cause a little affair. She is a criminal, you know. Maybe it'd be interesting.

But which would be the better plan, in this case?

Comments