Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are your favorite items from the new sets?

Comments

• Options
    tlc10175tlc10175 Posts: 2,550 Member
    edited August 2011
    Tojax wrote:

I totally agree. =)
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Thanks for the gift :D It made me happy :D

You're welcome. =)
  • Options
    littlemissleolittlemissleo Posts: 2,445 Member
    edited August 2011
    Awww, thank you for the hair! It made my day (which hasn't been much of a good one at all).

I also took a look in your studio tlc10175, and gave your lots some recs. They're awesome!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Awww, thank you for the hair! It made my day (which hasn't been much of a good one at all).

I also took a look in your studio tlc10175, and gave your lots some recs. They're awesome!

Aww thanks and you're welcome. =)
  • Options
    TojaxTojax Posts: 5,076 Member
    edited August 2011
    Thank you :mrgreen: you are awesome. My sims will wear that blazer in your honour :wink:
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Ok well, you probably figured out that I am gifting. Post one link to an item you would most like to have, (It doesn't have to be from the new sets lol) hopefully cheap so I can make what I have go further.
    Everyone up to this point has been gifted, and I want to say thanks to those who have thanked me. xD
    Post your links if you want and I will check in later. =)
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Tojax wrote:
    Thank you :mrgreen: you are awesome. My sims will wear that blazer in your honour :wink:

=P You're welcome. =P
  • Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited August 2011
    I am so in love with the new hairstyles! So cute. I especially love the Monster Mash beanie and the Bountiful Beret. Although they both really make me long for a Seasons type expansion...as if I needed any help. heh
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    tlc10175 wrote:
    Ok well, you probably figured out that I am gifting. Post one link to an item you would most like to have, (It doesn't have to be from the new sets lol) hopefully cheap so I can make what I have go further.
    Everyone up to this point has been gifted, and I want to say thanks to those who have thanked me. xD

I posted before I looked at the posts above me. Please don't feel you need to gift me, that's not at all why I posted.
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited August 2011
    tlc10175 wrote:

That is so sweet of you...
    Please don't gift me!

I just wanted to ask: if those who got 1 or more of the new items would be so kind as to post in game pictures, and show how recolorbel the difrent items are... as I can't make up my mind what I like and what I would use (yes I can like something but find it useless)

so pictures and reviuws would be the best I could get... :P
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    KLorelei wrote:
    tlc10175 wrote:

I posted before I looked at the posts above me. Please don't feel you need to gift me, that's not at all why I posted.

XD
  • Options
    pegasas1993pegasas1993 Posts: 4,856 Member
    edited August 2011
    tlc10175 wrote:
    ooh yup that is awesome!

links would be good too xD

Sorry :mrgreen: It's a link to one of the most beautiful this month's items called Futuristic Comfort :mrgreen:

By the way, did you know that you're so sweet? Thank you very much for gifting it to me :mrgreen: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! :mrgreen:

It's a link to official thank you post in my thanksgiving thread :mrgreen: THANK YOU!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    tlc10175 wrote:
    ooh yup that is awesome!

links would be good too xD

Sorry :mrgreen: It's a link to one of the most beautiful this month's items called Futuristic Comfort :mrgreen:

By the way, did you know that you're so sweet? Thank you very much for gifting it to me :mrgreen: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! :mrgreen:

It's a link to official thank you post in my thanksgiving thread :mrgreen: THANK YOU!!! :mrgreen:

You're welcome and thank you. :oops: :o)
  • Options
    Shereen1995Shereen1995 Posts: 17 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Thanks
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    You're welcome Shereen1995 and welcome to the forums. =)
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    anettesb wrote:
    tlc10175 wrote:

That is so sweet of you...
    Please don't gift me!

I just wanted to ask: if those who got 1 or more of the new items would be so kind as to post in game pictures, and show how recolorbel the difrent items are... as I can't make up my mind what I like and what I would use (yes I can like something but find it useless)

so pictures and reviuws would be the best I could get... :P

Thank you!
  • Options
    typicalgeminitypicalgemini Posts: 11,295 Member
    edited August 2011
    Thanks

Welcome to the forums :)
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    tlc10175 wrote:
    KLorelei wrote:
    tlc10175 wrote:

XD

Oh tlc, you really didn't need to (but thank you thank you thank you)! I have the cutest little boy sim that I'm playing with in game currently and that hat will be perfect for him!
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited August 2011
    Hey... didn't I say not to gift me?!

Thank you....

I have a link to my thank you thread on my "my page".... well it is in the "my story" so it needs a little copy pasting ;)

I like to make personal thank yous on there.... but it is almost midnight so I'm not sure I get it up to day.

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited August 2011
    Don't gift me! I plan to get the set sometime. I like the new lamps too. I'd say the glass column (pillar) too, except that I'm not a great builder but I do bet some will really like that.
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

• Options
    edited August 2011
    You're welcome guys, and really its not a problem. I haven't found much time or inclination to go in game lately and I wanna see stuff go to simmers who will enjoy it. =) It makes me feel good to give when I can...
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Don't gift me! I like the new lamps too. I'd say the glass column (pillar) too, except that I'm not a great builder but I do bet some will really like that.

Ok but if you want a lamp or pillar just say so its yours! o.O I like the new lamps and the pillar too. =) You sure you don't want a lamp? O.o
  • Options
    tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited August 2011
    tlc10175 wrote:
    Don't gift me! I like the new lamps too. I'd say the glass column (pillar) too, except that I'm not a great builder but I do bet some will really like that.

Ok but if you want a lamp or pillar just say so its yours! o.O I like the new lamps and the pillar too. =) You sure you don't want a lamp? O.o

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! But I was thinking the beds are really nice for those that don't have Gens and the Shark Slip n Slide, same....

The arcade game machine for those that don't have Late Night

ALL OF WHICH I ALREADY HAVE.
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

• Options
    edited August 2011
    tlc10175 wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! But I was thinking the beds are really nice for those that don't have Gens and the Shark Slip n Slide, same....

The arcade game machine for those that don't have Late Night

ALL OF WHICH I ALREADY HAVE.
    Yeah I thought that was cool of them to put the Slip n Slide & bunk beds up too. =)

Post ur links simmers before I'm broke. XD

edit to untick the dang 'Notify when a reply is posted' box ugh. =P