Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I waited for THIS??

I was soooo excited to get my game today and I am sad to say that I'm really disappointed. I've been playing The Sims since it very first came out and so far, I'm really not impressed.

I will say that the new social interactions are pretty cool and I like all the different traits. What I don't like is the look of the game. The Sims 2 looked so awesome, I'm just really not sure why this game couldn't look more like that. It's really cartoonish and I think the Sims 2 allowed for more customization of facial features than this one does. I bought a new computer mainly for Sims 3. It's four months old and for whatever reason, the game is moving really slow and it's so frustrating. I've already had to quit 3 times trying to fix it so it will look good and move faster. (Hasn't happened.) I have a ton of custom content in Sims 2 and it moves way faster than Sims 3. It takes forever to get anything done and it's boring so far. The first time I played Sims 2, there was so much to do. With this game, it feels like it takes forever to get to anything interesting. The freaking characters even look bored sometimes!

I'm just really upset that the release date got pushed back four months (which added to the year or so I had already been waiting for the release) and it's not worth what I paid for and is not what I was expecting. I'm hoping that with more expansion packs it'll get better. If it can basically get back everything Sims 2 had, it might be better. Right now, all it has going for it is the added traits. The town set up isn't as cool as I thought it would be. I'm really surprised that this game isn't living up to all the hype. Just my opinion but this could have been so much better.

Comments

• Options
    ApplesauceApplesauce Posts: 33 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I thought the skins in Sims 2 were horribly outdated and needed a change. I am pleased to say that when I first started up create-a-sim, I was pleasantly surprised.

I have to disagree with you about Sims 2 having better customization as I can now do loads of things that I couldn't do on Sims 2, and everything seems to flow better. For example, there were times where I would make a sim on Sims 2 and find that his/her face had this blocky/jagged problem with certain facial features(mostly the chin). However, you could of been talking about the lack of custom content support and not about create-a-sim, so disregard this if you were.

As for why the game couldn't look more like Sims 2, it's its own game. I would of been highly disappointed if I had spent 50 bucks on the game and saw Sims 2 shining back at me. I own the Sims 2. I've played the Sims 2 for almost 3 years. It's time for something new.

I'm sorry you're having problems playing it on your computer, though. I know how hard it can be to have stuff not work on your computer, especially stuff you're excited about. :(
  • Options
    anashanash Posts: 86 Member
    edited June 2009
    their is a ton of new stuff in the game that you was not there before i love just playing one family till i get bored with it and then moving on and letting that family just do its on thing. i have been playing for over 12 hrs straight so i can say there is a ton of stuff to do. :D
  • Options
    anashanash Posts: 86 Member
    edited June 2009
    their is a ton of new stuff in the game that you was not there before i love just playing one family till i get bored with it and then moving on and letting that family just do its on thing. i have been playing for over 12 hrs straight so i can say there is a ton of stuff to do. :D
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    edited June 2009
    I LOVED the Sims 2 but, Sims 3 so far has really, really impressed me. As far as it being cartoonish, the Sims 2 was far more cartoonish in the way it looked. I love the instant customization you can do as well, on the fly. Being able to change colors of furniture, clothing, hair, everything with just a few clicks is amazing all by itself. To customize anything in Sims 2 was a pain in the rear-end.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    PlayfulDreamerPlayfulDreamer Posts: 91 Member
    edited June 2009
    Sims 3 isn't Sims 2. I think that's your basic issue. There is so much more to Sims 3 that expands upon what was done with Sims 2 that I find it very hard to believe you've actually invested any serious time into this game. My advice? Spend a bit more time actually living with a Sim, tending to their routines, exploring the neighborhood. Collect some rocks, or butterflies, or what about writing a novel? There's so much to do that Sims 2 didn't even begin to explore!
  • Options
    inf666inf666 Posts: 348 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I'll post my view on this...I can't say how much I'm loving this game compared to the Sims 2. I won't go back. I've made 43 families so far and they are all living out their lives and I'm still having fun finding new things that are what they call Easter Eggs in the game. Little things and quirks of all type that I'm seeing. The social interaction of the sims themselves if you watch closley an pay attention they are actually having conversations that make sense. Watch the Balloons that pop up over their heads and they actually talk about things they have seen or done.

And the AI is so much better than the Sims 2 by a million fold. You don't have the parents running to the babies 24/7 when their hungry and or need a diaper changed. Sims 2 was really bad about that. The baby would have just gotten fed a bottle and not 1 min later they are feeding it again. Yet on that same note they wouldn't change the diaper on the child unless you told them to. And the teens with babies in Sims 2 were horrible. Always wanting to do the parents job when they should have been teens and not wanna be parents.

Also, The Gardening aspect of The Sims 3 has changed as well. Loving the ability to create new foods of different varieties. Adding in Watermelon on Pancakes :D Delish!!!! Bring on the Baby Girls for that one!!!!

And what impresses me the most about this is the building tools of the game for the houses. So many options to use now and so easy to create things and design. Adding in a colored room with a few clicks and it couldn't be easier. Moving walls with a simple click. Just wish there was more custom content. But hey...It's only day 2 of release. Can't expect a whole lot just yet.

Now the only thing I am a little dispondant about was the Body configurations in CAS. Skinny /Fat - Muscular / Non-Muscular?? :cry: I'm sorry Sims 3 team. And yes I know this game is rated T-Teen. But you could have done better on this part. Every man/woman I know has body features that are a distinct to their character. It's who they are. Regardless of being Skinny /Fat - Muscular / Non-Muscular... I understand you had to keep this to that proportion of Being a Teen rated game but there could have been a little bit more detail to the bone structure of both the males & females of the game. And no I'm not referring the sexuality of the body either. Having 2 sliders for the body just is not enough to make the charcter more unique than any other in the game. With the Sims 2 I was able to create my own meshes and design my own body styles which make it very unique for each and every sim I had in that game. This one has me a little stumped at how you did it...But I'm working on it. I know it's against your EULA and all but I want my charcters very unique. It's all about being different. And Thats what I love about this game. Every Sim in my story has to be different. And with 43 families it's getting more and more different everytime I create a new family.

The Traits - Now thats something that I really love about this game compared to 2. I said I wanted unique. Well the traits does exactly that. That was a very large step on your part. And in the right direction. I have changed a few characters already in my story to fit my needs. But for the most part I'm leaving most of the NPCs and Default Familes alone.

Clothing - Well...It's just left best unsaid...rofl :D The clothes in the game are ok. I will be making some custom clothes after I figure out the mesh configuration. Once I have the meshes figured out then clothes will be simple.

Overall - I'm very impressed with the game in general. So much better than Sims 2. So much more to do and so many things to accomplish. And just overall playability is much better and easier. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to play this game thats for sure. I actually sat and watched the game for about an hour with no interaction on my part for a family just to see what would happen. Just a typical Sim Family Life. They clothed themselves, fed themselves, took care of the kids, went to school, made friends, fixed dinner for the family, read books with the toddlers, went swimming, just did it all themselves. Kudos EA & The Sims 3 Team. You outdid yourselves this time on this series. Excellent Job!!! :D

• Options
    pinkchuckteespinkchucktees Posts: 7 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Sims 3 isn't Sims 2. I think that's your basic issue. There is so much more to Sims 3 that expands upon what was done with Sims 2 that I find it very hard to believe you've actually invested any serious time into this game. My advice? Spend a bit more time actually living with a Sim, tending to their routines, exploring the neighborhood. Collect some rocks, or butterflies, or what about writing a novel? There's so much to do that Sims 2 didn't even begin to explore!

That's cool that you feel that way. Personally, I don't like the look of the new game. And I have been playing for hours and can't even get my married couple to try for a baby. I've made two different families. Nobody has gone to work. It's just taking so long to get basic things done that I can't get to the interesting parts of the game. It's not that I'm not trying, it's that the game sucks.
  • Options
    splaylesplayle Posts: 257 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I agree with the OP. The game hasn't lived up to the hype for me either. With everything sims 2 had added to it because of EP's, all sims 3 has going for it is an open world and traits. Even the graphics aren't any better.
  • Options
    johnyviijohnyvii Posts: 30 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I, for the life of me, can't figure out why people think this game was over-hyped. There's nothing they promised that they didn't deliver. The screenshots weren't decieving. We knew what it looked like and we knew that it wasn't going to have pets and weather and all the EP jazz. The team was excited about it, sure, but over-hyped? I just don't see it. The buzz about it was generated for and BY the community and what was promised was delivered.

I think this game is starting off miles ahead of where sims2 started. It will far surpass sims2 when we have CC and EPs. Remember how bad community lots were with 2? No cars, no dates, no gardens...and on and on. We have so much stuff already with 3, just imagine what's in the pipeline for EPs!

Now I will say that I don't like playing it on my old PC, the graphics look terrible, its slow and the speed settings don't work. On my newer PC though......LOVE IT! Faces are a little funny, but we'll either get used to it or mod around it just as we have in every version of the sims so far.
  • Options
    misosimsmisosims Posts: 36 New Member
    edited June 2009
    TS3 has been nice so far..

but TS1 back in the day was way more addictive :D
  • Options
    zombiebovinezombiebovine Posts: 71 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I love the new game but I think that EA still needs to improve upon a few things...

Remember, when the Sims 2 came out the skins looked horrible too (my opinion). I personally can't wait for custom content.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited June 2009
    I agree with you about CAS. I don't have enough control over chins, cheeks, and the forehead. It would also be great if I could make their heads look less like a ball. These would go a long way in making the sims look less similar.

Also children and toddlers look horrible. :roll:

It's a great game with great features, but not all of them hit the ball out of the park.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    FaloanaFaloana Posts: 46 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I agree and I disagree. I don't like the new character models, because me being an manga artist, I rather feel the lines on either side of the mouths on the MEN are -way- too defined. They look like monkies. Oh but the women are okay. As usual. Which doesn't impress me a whole lot.

The hair styles of the men dissapoint me even more. Corn rolls, balding and bald, plus three hair styles that a man would actually have more than 10% of the time. The women? Oh, like, what, 15?

Of course they'll release expansions, and modders will eventually come out with something (and it'll probably be a korean woman who does it) that'll get those lines off the freaking mouth.. for the -men-. But still.. I did like the models for Sims2. They were a lot easier to work with.. Meh.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens. :)
  • Options
    FaloanaFaloana Posts: 46 New Member
    edited June 2009
    johnyvii wrote:
    I, for the life of me, can't figure out why people think this game was over-hyped. There's nothing they promised that they didn't deliver. The screenshots weren't decieving. We knew what it looked like and we knew that it wasn't going to have pets and weather and all the EP jazz. The team was excited about it, sure, but over-hyped? I just don't see it. The buzz about it was generated for and BY the community and what was promised was delivered.

I think this game is starting off miles ahead of where sims2 started. It will far surpass sims2 when we have CC and EPs. Remember how bad community lots were with 2? No cars, no dates, no gardens...and on and on. We have so much stuff already with 3, just imagine what's in the pipeline for EPs!

Now I will say that I don't like playing it on my old PC, the graphics look terrible, its slow and the speed settings don't work. On my newer PC though......LOVE IT! Faces are a little funny, but we'll either get used to it or mod around it just as we have in every version of the sims so far.

I completely agree with you. But my previous comment still stands. *points up*

I'm sorry.. the lines man. Come on!
  • Options
    pinkchuckteespinkchucktees Posts: 7 New Member
    edited June 2009
    johnyvii wrote:

I didn't like the screenshots that were released before the game, but I thought that at least the game would be fun. The first time I played Sims 2, I practically couldn't tear myself away from the game. I didn't play Sims 3 all day yesterday and I have had no desire to play today. It's just boring even though you can do way more than you could with the first Sims 2 game. Maybe it will get better with EPs, but it just isn't what I was expecting.
  • Options
    StacieBeeStacieBee Posts: 10 New Member
    edited June 2009

I didn't like the screenshots that were released before the game, but I thought that at least the game would be fun. The first time I played Sims 2, I practically couldn't tear myself away from the game. I didn't play Sims 3 all day yesterday and I have had no desire to play today. It's just boring even though you can do way more than you could with the first Sims 2 game. Maybe it will get better with EPs, but it just isn't what I was expecting.

Is it not possible that you've simply grown bored of The Sims altogether? I mean, When The Sims 2 came out, I was all over that like a rash. I would play for hours at a time, eventually my interest would fade slightly, then BOOM! An expansion would be released and I'd be all over it again. This happened with every expansion pack until the final one, when they started talking about The Sims 3. By about 4 months ago, I had grown completely tired of The Sims 2 (perhaps that's my own fault seeing as I really only play sims based upon myself, get bored, then start again). The Sims 3 has finally been released and I'm all over it again, I love the new features, I'm not upset at how some of the objects and features are missing, I will patiently await the first expansion pack, as always.

But perhaps in your case, The Sims 3 wasn't far enough from The Sims 2 for you to accept the changes. I mean, it sounds to me like you just wanted an expansion onto The Sims 2 rather than a totally new game. I mean, as The Sims 3 is clearly so similar to The Sims 2, the fact that it is missing certain things is a let down, and it has changed one of the few things you loved about it. However, if they had done a complete 360 and made The Sims 3 absolutely nothing like The Sims 2 (I'm meaning something like a comparison between The Sims and Sim City, clearly two different and separate games), then perhaps you would have accepted the changes and differences more easily?

Just my thoughts.

Stacie.
  • Options
    DinoWiz0DinoWiz0 Posts: 111 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I am also disappointed with the Sims 3. I have NO IDEA why other people are singing so much praises for the Sims 3 game. Like what member fireblade9740 said, the game has some good and beautiful changes but it is lacking A LOT as well.

Some bad changes are:

1. the gameplay is slow and I'm not just referring to the way the game runs on my computer... When all the Sims in a household are asleep the game jumps into Fast Speed, which in TS2 would move FAST! ... With TS3, it moves so slow that I've fallen asleep waiting for my Sims to wake up!!... the same goes for when all the Sims are at work or school and no one is in the house... all you can do is stare at the building they are in until they're out... that doesnt make sense... if none of your other sims are available it's like a waste of time...

1. I feel that the LOOK of the CARTOONISH GRAPHICS and THE ANIMATIONS in Sims 3 are not as GOOD as the animations and graphics in Sims 2. In Sims 2, the look of the graphics and animations are crystal clear, detailed and fine. In Sims 3, the graphics and animations are CARTOONISH and SIMPLIFIED and remind me of those in the CARTOONISH original Sims 1 series but are only slightly better than Sims 1 series.

FOR EXAMPLE, when a sim is proposing to another sim in the Sims 3 game , the animation and graphics is not as good and clear and detailed as that in Sims 2. That makes a whole lot of difference. I cannot see the facial expression of my sims that CLOSELY and CLEARLY in the Sims 3 game compared to the Sims 2 game. The wedding and birthday party animations in Sims 3 game is not as good as the Sims 2 game.

I read in a Sims 3 article that the Sims development team could not use Sims 2 graphics for Sims 3 because Sims 3 is an open neighbourhood and Sims 2 graphics would cause a lot of lag in a Sims 3 game. Somehow I wished they used Sims 2 graphics for the Sims 3 game

2. i hated the appearance/the look of the Sims characters in Sims 3---again too CARTOONISH. The appearance of the Sims in Sims 2 was MUCH more human-like and MUCH more realistic and MUCH PRETTIER/HANDSOME. Although in Sims 3 there is more flexibility and choice in controlling how your Sims look like (for example, morbidly fat to skeletal thin, different skin colours like red, green, blue which are not available in Sims 2), i wished the Sims development team had incorporated those parameters in the Sims 2 game in the first place.

@!!! Why not stick to the Sims 2 way of grocery shopping where you just buy items and as you eat more things from the fridge, the food items level fall and when you order groceries, you order by any quantity of food items.

4. The variety and style and DESIGNS of the furniture are so PLAIN and BORING. The Sims 2 furniture (e.g. single or double bed or canopy bed) have so much VARIETY in terms of style and design and are SO SO SO much more stylish than the Sims 3 ones. No i cannot wait another 6 months for another expansion pack to release only a few more new designs for each piece of furniture.

5. What is up with the INVENTORY? When you want to sell things you have to drop the item in the Sell it Box in the Inventory. Whereas in Sims 2 you just have to double click the item to sell it !! The Inventory interface is not nice – looking and not user-friendly!

6. There is something wrong with stocking up the fridge For example, I buy 20 tomatoes from the supermarket and they go into my sim’s inventory and when i want to put these tomatoes into the fridge, i have to put each tomato ONE BY ONE into the fridge. This applies to all grocery items ! That takes a LOT of time and is tedious!!!!!

7. Furthermore, the food in the fridge gets bad after some time and you have to keep going to the stupid supermarket and buying groceries. There is NO option to TELEPHONE ORDER groceries or ORDER groceries ONLINE and these options are available in the Sims 2.

8. I miss the interactions (friendly, romantic , mean) from the Sims 2. Even though there are some new interactions in the Sims 3, many Sims 3 interactions and animations are not as DETAILED and NICE as the ones in Sims 2. Why couldn’t the Sims 3 development team just added ALL the Sims 2 interactions and animations into Sims 3? Is it that difficult ???? Sims 2 had sooo many sweet and neat interactions if you had all the expansion packs.

9. Where is the WEDDING ARCH where you are suppose to marry your sims under ????

10. I hate the BUY AND BUILD MODE interface!! I like the TIDIER and NEATER and EASIER and more USER-FRIENDLY BUY-AND-BUILD-MODE interface of the Sims 2 !! In the BUY MODE of the Sims 3 game, you see a picture of a kitchen and click parts of the kitchen to get those items. I DON’T LIKE THAT WAY.

11. I hate that when a Sim wants to get into a car or wants to get on a bike, the sim will disappear magically and appear on the road in a car or on a bike. I would like to see the sim herself walk to the car and open the door and get in or walk to the bicycle, get on top of the bicycle. In the Sims 2, the sim walks to the car, opens the door and gets into the car even though Sims 2 did not have a bicycle.

12. I missed the MEMORIES section of the Sims 2 where the “First time kisses “ “I got a promotion” “my first job” “i got a raise” “my first woohoo” “cockroaches “ “i graduated “ “i got married” “i broke up” “i had a baby” memories were kept. This Memories section helps remind me what had happened in the past of my sim and my sims most special moments.

13. I HATE THE NEW WOOHOO feature on the Sims 3! I liked the Sims 2 one better. The Sims 3 Woohoo animation is just so WITHOUT EMOTION and WAS JUST SOME MOVEMENT UNDER THE BED whereas the Sims2 Woohoo animation feels like a celebration and had fireworks and noises and caressing. What’s with keeping with the Teen rating? Screw the teen rating!

14. There should be more JOB SKILLS SPECIAL opportunites made available to the sim more frequently. There are periods where there aren’t opportunites adn it gets dull.

15. I missed the large variety of jobs that the Sim can do in Sims 2 like dance teacher and all that.

16. I would actually like to SHOP FOR CLOTHES! In Sims 3 you don’t shop for clothes but you can change your outfit using the wardrobe and get any outfit from the wardrobe.

17. In Sims 3 I cannot go into a restaurant and dine there. There is no UNIVERSITY, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Vacations, Hobbies, Apartments but i guess the EA games want to make money so it strips the base game SIMS 3 of all these features so that we have to buy the EXPANSION PACKS to have these features and they can continue making profits out of the SIMS 3 line.

All i can say is “we sims fans have to be very very very patient”

Every time they release a base game Sims 1 Sms 2 or Sims 3, playing the base game enough is not entertaining. You must have the features of those expansion packs to make a Sim’s life realistic and fun and interesting.

18. I miss the characters like Miss Crumple Bottom and some other major Sims human characters from the Sims 2. I miss creature like the Plant Sim. Vampire, WereWolf, Big-Foot, robots, witches etc. I guess they will ONLY APPEAR WITH THE EXPANSION PACKS.

19. Can the EA team make the gameplay such that once your Sim reaches a certain relationship level with another Sim, that other sim can ask you to marry him out of the blue? Then my sim can say yes or no. If my sim/me says no, then there can be an option to allow this sim to propose again the future or not. i hate it that i always have to be the one proposing marriage.
  • Options
    StacieBeeStacieBee Posts: 10 New Member
    edited June 2009
    DinoWiz0 wrote:
    Blah Blah Blah

Why do you repost this same message over every topic? I've seen it in at least 2 others so far.
  • Options
    AlanKenzoAlanKenzo Posts: 16 Member
    edited June 2009
    StacieBee wrote:
    DinoWiz0 wrote:
    Blah Blah Blah

Why do you repost this same message over every topic? I've seen it in at least 2 others so far.

Because he has nothing else better to say and wants the whole world to know how much it disappointed him...

on another note I must agree with you about liking TS3 I love it and am playing it as we speak... letting them do what they want... until I tell them what to do... it's almost like being a god... LOL You sir will become an astronaut and your wife will create a tech/Organic creature, while your daughter is still inlove with her dead boyfriend and they want to make beautiful ghost babies, (until they bring back vampires so I can relive "Twilight" my way)...
  • Options
    WARobertsWARoberts Posts: 18 New Member
    edited June 2009
    inf666 wrote:

Now the only thing I am a little dispondant about was the Body configurations in CAS. Skinny /Fat - Muscular / Non-Muscular?? :cry: I'm sorry Sims 3 team. And yes I know this game is rated T-Teen. But you could have done better on this part. Every man/woman I know has body features that are a distinct to their character. It's who they are. Regardless of being Skinny /Fat - Muscular / Non-Muscular... I understand you had to keep this to that proportion of Being a Teen rated game but there could have been a little bit more detail to the bone structure of both the males & females of the game. And no I'm not referring the sexuality of the body either. Having 2 sliders for the body just is not enough to make the charcter more unique than any other in the game. With the Sims 2 I was able to create my own meshes and design my own body styles which make it very unique for each and every sim I had in that game. This one has me a little stumped at how you did it...But I'm working on it. I know it's against your EULA and all but I want my charcters very unique. It's all about being different. And Thats what I love about this game. Every Sim in my story has to be different. And with 43 families it's getting more and more different everytime I create a new family.

Ok, I'll say it. I want to be able to change the size of my sims chest and butt. In real life women don't have small chests, some have small and some have really big ones, same goes for *****. It won't make the game any less appopriate for teens if your sim has a giant chest or a giant butt.
  • Options
    mik3d15mik3d15 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    This freaking game SUCKS!!!! I am ****** the hell off that I went to Target and payed over 50 bucks for this piece of crap game....it is over complicated...the sims 2 is way better...this game is slow, and too complicated to work! i personally have every sims to date and I want my money back and I will be returning it first thing tomorrow morning!...put the new social and more personal content in the sims 2 and call it a day! NICE TRY SIMS MAKERS.....BUT TRY AGAIN!!!
  • Options
    CRAZYSIM58CRAZYSIM58 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009

I waited to long for this game to arrive.
    I finally got it and am not very impressed with it.

My first complaint is the camera reminds me of ts1.

My second is i finally got to creat a large sim(fat)
    to make the game more realistic,not everyone is so fit and trim.

But after i got her into the game and started play'n her.i notices if you zoom out from her alittle she becomes trim and fit like the others.
    So disapointed,hope some one can get a fix for these.

Okay enough for now..

Johnny
  • Options
    Bty3174Bty3174 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Well the game for me has been fun. I love the new feature of having the baby at the hosptials and that you could have triplets. I love the traits. I can finally have a Vegetarian on the game. I like that you can pretty much ride along with your sim to their destination. I like that I can see the motives of the infants and toddlers. Way cool options for customizing hair, furniture,etc.... The only thing I do not like is that I still can not see what they do when they are at work, and now when they shop or visit the spa I can not see what is happening.
    But other than that I'm lovin the game so far.
    Sorry you are not enjoying the game.
  • Options
    Ceeecee3Ceeecee3 Posts: 789 New Member
    edited July 2009
    THE GAME IS OK.
    IT COULD BE BETTER...
  • Options
    uraniumfan909uraniumfan909 Posts: 736 Member
    edited March 2010
    WARoberts wrote:
    inf666 wrote:

Ok, I'll say it. I want to be able to change the size of my sims chest and butt. In real life women don't have small chests, some have small and some have really big ones, same goes for *****. It won't make the game any less appopriate for teens if your sim has a giant chest or a giant butt.

there's a mod on modthesims where there're sliders to change the *** and chest and you can even do something to their shoulders i think... :] check it out.