Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Danevbie Legacy - Old Thread - Link to new thread on front page ^_^

Comments

• Options
    XtremeVampireBatXtremeVampireBat Posts: 1,195 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Oh, please add my vote to the Penny corner! :) Poor Penny, she totally deserves Cal!
  • Options
    serindeppityserindeppity Posts: 6,690 Member
    edited July 2011
    Oh, please add my vote to the Penny corner! :) Poor Penny, she totally deserves Cal!
    (commented on your blog & thread--loved chapter 11!)

I think most people are rooting for her. I already have the story decided, though... :mrgreen:
    I think I might go ahead and play some more in game so I can finally see her...
    I also might go ahead and release 2.3 since I might wind up going to bed early tonight... o_o
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Hmmm.... I'm considering having Cal do something really... bad... o_o not a hundred percent sure yet.
    It would really help the storyline though... -taps chin-
    And he does have the rebellious trait!
    hmmmm...
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • Options
    ZbornieZbornie Posts: 2,439 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Hooray for 2.3 coming soon!! I'm so hooked on Cal's story!

I've been playing for pics for the next Fade chapter. Not sure when I'll be able to get it out but I'm making progress.

I also posted some pics on the Stand By Me blog (pics that didn't make it to the story) and some pics of Mul and Chessie's adorable BABY on page 2 of the thread here. <3
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Hmmm.... I'm considering having Cal do something really... bad... o_o not a hundred percent sure yet.
    It would really help the storyline though... -taps chin-
    And he does have the rebellious trait!
    hmmmm...

:shock:

Your comments are cliffies in and of themselves!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Zbornie wrote:

I've been playing for pics for the next Fade chapter. Not sure when I'll be able to get it out but I'm making progress.

I also posted some pics on the Stand By Me blog (pics that didn't make it to the story) and some pics of Mul and Chessie's adorable BABY on page 2 of the thread here. <3
    Yay for Fade! I'll be patient though, I promise :3 also.. yay for Stand By Me pics! I can't wait to see their baby. Did you make a new thread for the story? :o I think I missed it.
    Zbornie wrote:

:XD: To me that's a compliment :evil: But maybe Skip is taking over my brain or something. -looks at her suspiciously-
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Thanks for the sweet comments :mrgreen:

Uh, oh! Oh, no! *is afraid to ask* What's Cal doing this time? *gulps*
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Zbornie wrote:

Yay for Fade! I'll be patient though, I promise :3 also.. yay for Stand By Me pics! I can't wait to see their baby. Did you make a new thread for the story? :o I think I missed it.
    Zbornie wrote:

:XD: To me that's a compliment :evil: But maybe Skip is taking over my brain or something. -looks at her suspiciously-

<a href="http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/404335.page">Stand By Me thread</a>

The quote function just got really weird.
  • Options
    edited July 2011

You're welcome ^_^ and you'll have to wait tillllll -squints at the chapters- uhhh chapter five I think?

And in my previous posts I meant :twisted: not :evil: ahaha
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • Options
    edited July 2011

You're welcome ^_^ and you'll have to wait tillllll -squints at the chapters- uhhh chapter five I think?

Oh, Cal! :lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2011

Oh, Cal! :lol:
    He wouldn't be Cal otherwise! :roll: heehee<3

2.3 coming up!
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Grr... Teri! I'm so mad at her >:/ I guess I can understand why she's upset, but someone being really upset at Cal- it's just weird because I'm used to him being upset at other people! Great update! :-)
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Grr... Teri! I'm so mad at her >:/ I guess I can understand why she's upset, but someone being really upset at Cal- it's just weird because I'm used to him being upset at other people! Great update! :-)

LOL! So true! He got hold of the other end of the stick. It is weird for story-characters to be upset with him instead of me & readers haha.
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Loved the update!! I wish Teri would have let him explain. :( I can't WAIT to see the look on the twins' faces when Cal tracks them down. :twisted:
  • Options
    edited July 2011

LOL! So true! He got hold of the other end of the stick. It is weird for story-characters to be upset with him instead of me & readers haha.

Yeah! Maybe Cal doesn't understand what it's like to feel that way... Well, Cal has come a long way. I think he has learned so much over the sim years!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Zbornie wrote:
    Loved the update!! I wish Teri would have let him explain. :( I can't WAIT to see the look on the twins' faces when Cal tracks them down. :twisted:

He's going to track them down? :O :shock:
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Zbornie wrote:
    He's gonna try to get the chance to explain to her!!!
    Also, that's if he manages to find them, and if they're still alive... ;D
    Yeah! Maybe Cal doesn't understand what it's like to feel that way... Well, Cal has come a long way. I think he has learned so much over the sim years!
    He has learned a lot, and I think part of it is realizing it after he lost his father and spent so much time drinking... but he's trying to change :)
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Zbornie wrote:

Well, I dunno, but that's just me speculating. I HOPE he is able to track them down and give them heck for the pain they caused.
  • Options
    TheUsernameFoundTheUsernameFound Posts: 7,775 New Member
    edited July 2011
    *goes off to read newest update*
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Zbornie wrote:
    Zbornie wrote:

Well, I dunno, but that's just me speculating. I HOPE he is able to track them down and give them heck for the pain they caused.

I agree!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Zbornie wrote:
    Zbornie wrote:

:mrgreen: :twisted:

*goes off to read newest update*

<3 I hope you like it! :3
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • Options
    edited July 2011

I agree!

That could be a good thing ;D
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I went back to reread those last paragraphs... I think I kinda misunderstood at first... sorry :oops:
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I went back to reread those last paragraphs... I think I kinda misunderstood at first... sorry :oops:

That's all right ^_^ especially since he's not mentioning the twins by name and just calling them... THEM
    Probably with a loud clash of thunder in the background of his mind.

Now for some reason all I can imagine is how they say the name of the villain 'Him' from the Powerpuff girls o_O
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24