Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The HUGE list of names HAS BEEN MOVED. SEE PG 50

Comments

• Options
    buckosnortbuckosnort Posts: 9,628 Member
    edited June 2011
    I wonder if this thread will ever die? O_o; Just a thought... a random one, though... :XD:

Haha, I don't think it will :) I'll be updating it with new names a lot ^.^
  • Options
    solar_midnitesolar_midnite Posts: 7,557 Member
    edited June 2011
    buckosnort wrote:
    I wonder if this thread will ever die? O_o; Just a thought... a random one, though... :XD:

Lol! :D Ooh, which reminds me, I need to save all of these to my computer again, just in case this thread DOES get deleted... :O
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    buckosnort wrote:

Lol! :D Ooh, which reminds me, I need to save all of these to my computer again, just in case this thread DOES get deleted... :O

I should do that too! Don't want to lose any of these valuable names! They're so precious :mrgreen::lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    buckosnort wrote:
    buckosnort wrote:

I should do that too! Don't want to lose any of these valuable names! They're so precious :mrgreen::lol:

They really are. :D Do you know how many kids my sims have, and how few names I can come up with?? xDDD It's quite sad, there are so many that I adore, and yet I can never think of them.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Okay, all up to date with everything (including my own saved lists ;) ).
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    buckosnort wrote:
    buckosnort wrote:

They really are. :D Do you know how many kids my sims have, and how few names I can come up with?? xDDD It's quite sad, there are so many that I adore, and yet I can never think of them.

Lol XD I love using beautiful but unusual names for my sims!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    buckosnort wrote:
    buckosnort wrote:
    buckosnort wrote:

Same, which is how this thread got started, actually. I'd made a request for unusual/unique names, and after a while there were so many that I thought I'd just compile them all into one ginormous list. And I figured if I was doing that, I might as well get some guy names too. :XD:
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    buckosnort wrote:
    buckosnort wrote:
    buckosnort wrote:

Same, which is how this thread got started, actually. I'd made a request for unusual/unique names, and after a while there were so many that I thought I'd just compile them all into one ginormous list. And I figured if I was doing that, I might as well get some guy names too. :XD:

Cool! I love this thread and I use some of the names for my sims! I usually only make girl sims though so that's why I find more unusual names for them and post them here! I adore this thread so much because it is a good reference when naming :wink:
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    buckosnort wrote:

Cool! I love this thread and I use some of the names for my sims! I usually only make girl sims though so that's why I find more unusual names for them and post them here! I adore this thread so much because it is a good reference when naming :wink:

LOL Me too, I usually only ever have female sims. O_O;; They're just so much more fun! I have more CC for them, and the boys are just... Blagh. xD But yay, I'm glad you're getting some use out of this thread. ^_^;;;
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    buckosnort wrote:

LOL Me too, I usually only ever have female sims. O_O;; They're just so much more fun! I have more CC for them, and the boys are just... Blagh. xD But yay, I'm glad you're getting some use out of this thread. ^_^;;;

Cc is so much easier to find for girls! ^.^ I only have CC for them. I don't even bother making guys there just too hard and I don't have good CC to make them look good. And yup, this thread is really helpful! I'm planning on naming one of my sims Aaralyn! I adore that name, it' so beautiful! :lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    buckosnort wrote:
    buckosnort wrote:

Cc is so much easier to find for girls! ^.^ I only have CC for them. I don't even bother making guys there just too hard and I don't have good CC to make them look good. And yup, this thread is really helpful! I'm planning on naming one of my sims Aaralyn! I adore that name, it' so beautiful! :lol:

I think my favorites are Capri, Eden, Rhynn (that one was my own add in xD), Aliah, umm... Grr, this is what I mean! I can't choose, I love too many of them! xDDD But yeah, guys are difficult to make look really good without custom sliders, which I don't want to mess with. Although there have been a couple that I've made that don't look too bad, if I do say so myself. ;P
  • Options
    mikiiskoolmikiiskool Posts: 415
    edited July 2011
    Some girl first names:

Anjou
    Miki
    Twilah
    Yuri
    Yoona
    Zinnia
    Shirah
    Sumi

Boys:
    Skylar
    Rider

Last names:
    Kim
    Suh
    King
    Westerfeld
    East

• Options
    edited July 2011
    mikiiskool wrote:
    Some girl first names:

Anjou
    Miki
    Twilah
    Yuri
    Yoona
    Zinnia
    Shirah
    Sumi

Boys:
    Skylar
    Rider

Last names:
    Kim
    Suh
    King
    Westerfeld
    East

Got 'em. :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    buckosnort wrote:
    buckosnort wrote:

I think my favorites are Capri, Eden, Rhynn (that one was my own add in xD), Aliah, umm... Grr, this is what I mean! I can't choose, I love too many of them! xDDD But yeah, guys are difficult to make look really good without custom sliders, which I don't want to mess with. Although there have been a couple that I've made that don't look too bad, if I do say so myself. ;P

Eden is so cute! Some of my favorites are Alessi, Maeve, (Pronounced May-ev-e! Not may-eve:) Both are my own) Twyla, Elvira and Ivy, but those are only a few :P
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    buckosnort wrote:
    buckosnort wrote:
    buckosnort wrote:

Eden is so cute! Some of my favorites are Alessi, Maeve, (Pronounced May-ev-e! Not may-eve:) Both are my own) Twyla, Elvira and Ivy, but those are only a few :P

Ohh, I wasn't sure how to pronounce Maeve! I'll add that here in a second. :D I'm trying to go through and take pictures of all of my CC hairs so that I can get rid of them and reDL them - I made the stupid mistake of packaging them together before I tested them out, and there are some that are just AWFUL. >_<
  • Options
    starfire1997starfire1997 Posts: 3,238 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Ok I got some last names.

Eastman
    Norman
    Richerson
    Reed
    Rivera
    Sutherland
    Tran
    White
    Yeckley(This really is a last name)
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    buckosnort wrote:
    buckosnort wrote:
    buckosnort wrote:

Ohh, I wasn't sure how to pronounce Maeve! I'll add that here in a second. :D I'm trying to go through and take pictures of all of my CC hairs so that I can get rid of them and reDL them - I made the stupid mistake of packaging them together before I tested them out, and there are some that are just AWFUL. >_<

Haha! I actually came up with Maeve myself for a name! I love it ^.^
    Wow, taking all of those pictures and having to downlaoding them again is going to stink! Good luck :)
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Double post <_< My bad :oops:
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    buckosnort wrote:
    buckosnort wrote:
    buckosnort wrote:
    buckosnort wrote:

Wow, taking all of those pictures and having to downlaoding them again is going to stink! Good luck :)

Yeah - no kidding. -_- I'm gonna have to do it with my .package clothes as well, because there are some funky female clothes that I DL'ed and I don't like them at all. >_< I really need to start checking things before I do anything else. >_>;
  • Options
    edited July 2011

Eastman
    Norman
    Richerson
    Reed
    Rivera
    Sutherland
    Tran
    White

Got 'em. :D And thanks for putting them in semi-alphabetical form! n-n
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    buckosnort wrote:
    buckosnort wrote:
    buckosnort wrote:
    buckosnort wrote:

Yeah - no kidding. -_- I'm gonna have to do it with my .package clothes as well, because there are some funky female clothes that I DL'ed and I don't like them at all. >_< I really need to start checking things before I do anything else. >_>;

I should probably do that too. I downloaded some really ugly hairs that looked good in the pictures, but in my game they look horrible and half of the hairs I don't even use. Too bad I'm too lazy and don't have the patience to look through all of my CC. Good luck though :)
  • Options
    FennecFoxFennecFox Posts: 478 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Last name
    Grisham
  • Options
    starfire1997starfire1997 Posts: 3,238 New Member
    edited July 2011

Eastman
    Norman
    Richerson
    Reed
    Rivera
    Sutherland
    Tran
    White

Well I posted them, but after that I read the part about alphabetical order so I quickly went to change them, but I forgot to put the R's in order.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    buckosnort wrote:

I should probably do that too. I downloaded some really ugly hairs that looked good in the pictures, but in my game they look horrible and half of the hairs I don't even use. Too bad I'm too lazy and don't have the patience to look through all of my CC. Good luck though :)

LOL yeah, I usually don't have the patience for it, either, but I have some really 🐸🐸🐸🐸 ones that just need to get out. Like this stupid Rikku hair - I wanted it because I was going to create a Rikku sim (from FFX), but IDK if it's the one I got or if it's all versions of it - the headband won't recolor. It stays the same color as the hair. >_< I was so 🐸🐸🐸🐸. And now all of my tots have it too. >_<

But yeah, I went into CAS and went to the hair section, taking a screenshot of three rows of hair until I got them all - 17 pictures for accessory and non-accessory hair (together), and that's just the girls. >_<
  • Options
    edited July 2011

Eastman
    Norman
    Richerson
    Reed
    Rivera
    Sutherland
    Tran
    White

Well I posted them, but after that I read the part about alphabetical order so I quickly went to change them, but I forgot to put the R's in order.

Well, that's not such a big deal. It just gets frustrating having to scroll from M back up to like C or something, especially with so many names per category. :) Thanks again for reorganizing them! n_n