Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolves

zanysazyzanysazy Posts: 2,210 New Member
every EP comes with a creature of some kind. My bet is that it will be werewolves

(I cant wait for the twilight remakes) :roll: ¬.¬

but yeah Werewolves!

if its Aliens thats even better I hope they do that with the EP after this one

Comments

• Options
    clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited June 2011
    I'm pretty sure we have green skin tone just because they don't want to design aliens.
  • Options
    HARRYwasHEREHARRYwasHERE Posts: 3,298 Member
    edited June 2011
    I don't think it will be werewolves since that would make it an exact copy of the previous pets EP, and I think they want to make it slightly different and new in some ways.

Can't wait to see what it is though :)
  • Options
    SuperBellan97SuperBellan97 Posts: 4
    edited June 2011
    I don't think it will be werewolves since that would make it an exact copy of the previous pets EP, and I think they want to make it slightly different and new in some ways.

there are going to be horses, right? It is in the trailer I think :)
  • Options
    ShinobuTypeErrorShinobuTypeError Posts: 2,838 Member
    edited June 2011

There were vampires in Late Night, which was mostly based off Nightlife. But that didn't make it an exact copy.

If we get werewolves, cool, I just hope they update them like they did the vampires. No more wolfman, kthx. Not that I want them to be Twilight-esque, either.

If we get something original, even better. Though I am not sure what besides werewolves would fit with a Pets EP. Werecats, maybe? ;P
    "It's like there's a pink elephant in the room and no one's allowed to talk about it."
  • Options
    KimiatKimiat Posts: 312
    edited June 2011
    Twilight ruined the image of werewolves and shifters. Shifters(what they were in the movie/books) are not werewolves :P. Werewolves are partials, a mixture between man and wolf.

If they added werewolves, I would love to see some Underworld-esque type werewolves. Maybe some shifters too!
  • Options
    dementor1213dementor1213 Posts: 1,835 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I think it would be cool if our sims could become shapeshifters! We could just click on an animal and they have the option to turn into it. I don't know how they could become one though, that's kind of the issue with the idea...

Werewolves just seem so overdone with me, vampires might too, if they weren't my favorite supernatural creature of all time and I was actually able to get enough of them. In my own, personal opinion, I hope they don't do werewolves, but if they do, I can live with it, it won't be the end of the world, plus, I am kind of curious as to how they would do werewolves in The Sims 3.
  • Options
    jojoluvsjojoluvs Posts: 2
    edited June 2011
    I hope there are werewolves! I need them for the machinima that I'm making!! :x
  • Options
    ThetfordThetford Posts: 2,114 New Member
    edited June 2011
    What about something similar to Bigfoot or Claire the bear?
  • Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    edited June 2011
    What about Werecats? :D
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • Options
    CuddlyBunCuddlyBun Posts: 6,514 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I hope there are werewolves. :)
  • Options
    DeathNoteSimDeathNoteSim Posts: 4,544 New Member
    edited June 2011
    clubers wrote:
    I'm pretty sure we have green skin tone just because they don't want to design aliens.
    Good point.
  • Options
    GalifreyGal22GalifreyGal22 Posts: 117
    edited June 2011
    I really, really hope there are werewolves, cuz I'll need them for a story. However, if they're like wolf-man again, I'll just use a dog with the same name as the sim... ^.^
  • Options
    zanysazyzanysazy Posts: 2,210 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Kimiat wrote:
    Twilight ruined the image of werewolves and shifters. Shifters(what they were in the movie/books) are not werewolves :P. Werewolves are partials, a mixture between man and wolf.

If they added werewolves, I would love to see some Underworld-esque type werewolves. Maybe some shifters too!

OMG that is brilliant! instead of werewolves we should have human to animal shape shifters! :shock: :shock:

• Options
    myscene95myscene95 Posts: 28
    edited June 2011
    Thetford wrote:

yea I agree Bigfoot would be a great idea it could creep around town at night and your sim could have wishes to meet bigfoot, so you can interact with it and have bigfoot babies LOL. Im sorry i have an overactive imagination
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited June 2011
    I think it should be mermaids, that would make me more interested in getting this EP.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Mermaids would have extremely constricted living spaces/boring lives. I hope to god they never include them :/
  • Options
    ShinobuTypeErrorShinobuTypeError Posts: 2,838 Member
    edited June 2011
    Kimiat wrote:
    Mermaids would have extremely constricted living spaces/boring lives. I hope to god they never include them :/

I realllly agree with this. I don't see how they would ever work.
    "It's like there's a pink elephant in the room and no one's allowed to talk about it."
  • Options
    edited June 2011

Me either. I mean, you could have a sim transform into a mermaid, buuut really what could be accomplished? You could swim in a pool forever til your sim got hungry... Not much can be done :/
  • Options
    FlairFlair Posts: 291 New Member
    edited June 2011
    myscene95 wrote:
    Thetford wrote:

yea I agree Bigfoot would be a great idea it could creep around town at night and your sim could have wishes to meet bigfoot, so you can interact with it and have bigfoot babies LOL. Im sorry i have an overactive imagination

They did bigfoot in ts2 bon voyage. i personaly found it useless,a big harry sim who had a bad attitude and liked to give big foot hugs. in ts2 you couldt even have romantic relations with bigfoot.

mermaids are cool but i agree they would not work with the sims, sorry

i personaly would like werewolves or shape shifters, and if the do some half bread version of the werewolf they had at least better do a good job with it.
  • Options
    Mikey5rMikey5r Posts: 113 New Member
    edited June 2011
    i think that they will bring back werewolves which will be great. It would be nice to have have something new though. Shape shifters would be great. Your sims could choose an animal to turn into, a cat or dog whenever you wanted. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    brian96brian96 Posts: 830 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Maybe if we could get werewolves they'll be half shifter/half classic were wolf. Like they can shift whenever they want but every couple days at night they turn into a werewolf?
  • Options
    brian96brian96 Posts: 830 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Flair wrote:
    myscene95 wrote:
    Thetford wrote:

They did bigfoot in ts2 bon voyage. i personaly found it useless,a big harry sim who had a bad attitude and liked to give big foot hugs. in ts2 you couldt even have romantic relations with bigfoot....
    What?! Why would you want to lol
  • Options
    Citrina5Citrina5 Posts: 1,252 New Member
    edited June 2011

There were vampires in Late Night, which was mostly based off Nightlife. But that didn't make it an exact copy.

If we get werewolves, cool, I just hope they update them like they did the vampires. No more wolfman, kthx. Not that I want them to be Twilight-esque, either.

If we get something original, even better. Though I am not sure what besides werewolves would fit with a Pets EP. Werecats, maybe? ;P

Noo way if they making them look like that peace of crap I'm selling all my sims 3 copies as you can see where the game is heading.
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited June 2011
    Kimiat wrote:

Me either. I mean, you could have a sim transform into a mermaid, buuut really what could be accomplished? You could swim in a pool forever til your sim got hungry... Not much can be done :/

If they opened up the lakes and oceans to swimming, then you could have it where sim's would turn into a mermaid if they were near the beach. They could also have special skills, like making a sim fall in love with them faster by singing, gaining friendships quicker, etc. It could be a great life state, much better than having sims grow some fur and howl at the moon all night.
  • Options
    playermarko456playermarko456 Posts: 4,972 Member
    edited June 2011
    I hope we get werecats. They seem...interesting. :P This is what I kind of think of werecats: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyNBNoWkp-g&feature=channel_video_title

Jump to 3:12