Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Was that a new town in one of the screenshots?

Im just wondering, I really don't recognise that town in some of the screenshots. Is it a new one or old one?

Comments

• Options
    ConorsimConorsim Posts: 5,890 Member
    edited June 2011
    Nah, it's Sunset Valley. If EA included a world in a Stuff Pack, I'm Jesus, or that's once hell of a Stuff Pack.
  • Options
    jaywhittjaywhitt Posts: 662 New Member
    edited June 2011
    oh, I did not know that because I have not used Sunset Valley for ages!
  • Options
    ConorsimConorsim Posts: 5,890 Member
    edited June 2011
    But .. I could be wrong. I mean, I'm right every onec in a blue (green?) moon. If you get me. :shock:
  • Options
    clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited June 2011
    Conorsim wrote:
    But .. I could be wrong. I mean, I'm right every onec in a blue (green?) moon. If you get me. :shock:

Nah, I'm sure it is Sunset Valley, cause the SP adds only new lots to make your world look nicer.
  • Options
    LastPoeticKissLastPoeticKiss Posts: 328
    edited June 2011
    I'm sure if a new town was included it'd jack the price up another $10-$20
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    edited June 2011
    Conorsim wrote:
    Nah, it's Sunset Valley. If EA included a world in a Stuff Pack, I'm Jesus, or that's once hell of a Stuff Pack.

<< sitting on my fingers to keep from touching that Jesus reference>> :mrgreen:

But it is very tempting...
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    pixiedust4267pixiedust4267 Posts: 1,194 Member
    edited July 2011
    Nah it's just a stuff pack. There won't be a new town until Pets.
    SQfkfxm6rt.gif
  • Options
    wolak2302wolak2302 Posts: 494 New Member
    edited July 2011
    That's right... I thought I saw new town i Pets trailer but they said it was remodeled Riverview
  • Options
    SimGuruJennSimGuruJenn Posts: 69 New Member
    edited July 2011
    wolak2302 wrote:
    That's right... I thought I saw new town i Pets trailer but they said it was remodeled Riverview

The Sims 3 Town Life does not come with a new town but The Sims 3 Pets will. TS3 Pet's town is still undergoing development and it wasn't ready to be used in the trailer but they did a nice job of reusing one that already existed to get a feel for what it will look like.
  • Options
    mattgstlmattgstl Posts: 1,714 Member
    edited July 2011
    wolak2302 wrote:

The Sims 3 Town Life does not come with a new town but The Sims 3 Pets will. TS3 Pet's town is still undergoing development and it wasn't ready to be used in the trailer but they did a nice job of reusing one that already existed to get a feel for what it will look like.
    Yes, they are using Riverview as a template (Hoping for something totaly diffirent but oh well)
  • Options
    lovingredslovingreds Posts: 1,920 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Conorsim wrote:
    If EA included a world in a Stuff Pack, I'm Jesus

Quote of the day :wink: