Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☼ LIGHTHOUSE CHALLENGE *~* Feedback - Page 21 ☼ Lighthouse Chat and Share

Comments

• Options
    yoda65yoda65 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited June 2011
    Yesterday Birthday Party at the lighthouse!!!
    After training …
    4d0805d7.jpg

ea669db4.jpg

b9215941.jpg

and training again…
    0b5861fa.jpg

21fe7fcf.jpg

Transformation! Love this… :mrgreen: A little dance?
    954f886e.jpg

2d86b8e7.jpg

Oula! Pink shoes!! :lol: Next step: a re-looking for the little one! :mrgreen:
    27-11-2015_185647_zpsyfowoxwm.png
    Gallery link - I wish Toddlers, Weather, Pets… in Sims 4
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited June 2011
    :oops: OMG! Those shoes! *SCREAM*

I hope you will be able to get to the shoe store today! That boy needs some new shoes right this minute! :mrgreen:

I love the pictures, Yoda! They are wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

Clothes would be next but I didn't want to mention anything and risk offending anyone.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    What? :lol:
    be736837.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    71fe6346.jpg
    d0313ad6.jpg
    b9847e71.jpg
    43597b83.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Little landlubber with the hair of his father :mrgreen:
    e712878d.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Little flowers for Mum!
    73871f47.jpg

07c3cd48.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    New bedroom:
    90e4f2b3.jpg

1585f13f.jpg

77579bac.jpg
    Night, night …
  • Options
    debralee1968debralee1968 Posts: 232 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Before I post this one I want to say that all of the lighthouses in this thread are awesome!! I'm slowly trying to make my way around to rec'd them all but work keeps getting in my way. Too bad I really need that job to pay the bills and eat or I'd dump it to sim all of the time for sure! lol

Here is my newest:

rockyhilllighthouse.png

You can find it Here on TS3 exchange.

Honestly I’m not stalking this thread. I was already making up a bunch of lighthouses for my site. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Thanks debralee for sharing! :D Left you a rec. It seems you're in love with lighthouse too :wink:
  • Options
    sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    edited June 2011
    Yoda :D
    Is that the potty head with the pink shoes :lol:
    Love the pics.

Reach :D Hi

debralee :D
    Rec.'d and glad we found another lighthouse lover :!: All us lighthouse lover's and Reach's lighthouse converts, stalk this forum...that's the only reason it's still alive :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Sashraf, Yes! it is the potty head with the pink shoes :lol: finaly; by by potty! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Honestly I’m not stalking this thread. I was already making up a bunch of lighthouses for my site. :mrgreen:
    Debralee, Rocky Hill Lighthouse is gorgeous! DLed and rec'd. Our competition is over but this is a place to share anything related to lighthouses. You won't know this necessarily, but Sashraf got dragged into this when Romagi and I saw her first lighthouse on the Exchange. We forced friendship on her until she could not resist us and she ended up building two more for this competition. In the end, she kept us for friends and helped sponsor the prizes instead of competing. :D

I meant to send a friend request to you a few days ago but got really busy doing some other things so thank you for taking the time to send me one. You are more than welcome to share anything here. Your work is outstanding. I'm part way through your studio and have fallen in love with several of your builds.

@Springfairy, I'll try and get a chance to get that info you need on the light. It will only take a few minutes but I haven't had a chance. (I'm on the phone now so I'm a bit distracted.) It's the blue orb in the Buydebug menu, misnamed the Fog Emitter. It's a special effects "manager" (for lack of a better word - yeah, distracted, on the phone). I have to get the link for you that is a list of the hundreds of ways it can be used. If someone else gets back to you first with how to set it, cool. It's easy to use, change, set for something else and turn off.
  • Options
    SimsFan619SimsFan619 Posts: 1,320
    edited June 2011
    Beautiful lighthouse, Yoda65! I will definitely be going to your studio and recommending it. ;)
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited June 2011
    Okay, Thanks.:P And beautiful lighthouses people.I envy them all.XD And Now I want to visit a lighthouse.

Thank goodness, I'm going to Ledge Light in Sept.it will take care of my urge to go inside a lighthouse again.

Edit: I'm taking the tips you gave me earlier.

As for centering the tower, I can't get it centered, When I think I have it, I go out and view and nope.XD I just can't get it to be centered.And having it uncentered annoys me.lol
  • Options
    sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    edited June 2011

springfairy :-)

The simpliest way for you to center your tower. :shock:

Take any floor tile and make a square around the outside.
    Take another color and make another square inside of it.
    Do this until you hit the center.
    It should look like a bullseye.
    The middle square is the center.
    Build it around that...however many squares you need to come out :P

Hopefully, it's square to begin with...
    When your done just make the roof one color :!:
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Reachsims wrote:
    Debralee, Rocky Hill Lighthouse is gorgeous! DLed and rec'd. Our competition is over but this is a place to share anything related to lighthouses. You won't know this necessarily, but Sashraf got dragged into this when Romagi and I saw her first lighthouse on the Exchange. We forced friendship on her until she could not resist us and she ended up building two more for this competition. In the end, she kept us for friends and helped sponsor the prizes instead of competing. :D

I meant to send a friend request to you a few days ago but got really busy doing some other things so thank you for taking the time to send me one. You are more than welcome to share anything here. Your work is outstanding. I'm part way through your studio and have fallen in love with several of your builds.

Thanks so much Reachsims! And thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome!! :D
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    @sashraf

Thank you.It worked.And yes, it was square to begin with. :P
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Springfairy, this is what I used to learn how to use the Special Effects Manager, misnamed the Fog Emitter. It provides hundreds of effects for you to add to your game.

You don't have to read this entire thread, maybe just a few posts. The list of all the effects is in a document you can download and save to your computer. It is found on the bottom of the opening post here:

Ambitions "Fog emitter" can show other effects

It's not just for fog anymore! :mrgreen: (Scroll down to check out the lighthouse ones in that document.)

@Debralee, I know you don't need them, but I went through your entire studio yesterday and left a rec for everything there. Your work really is outstanding and I think you have a wonderful sense of humor - lots of those builds are pure fun.

This is an aside, pardon me, but this one was my favorite. I think the colors simply grabbed me and shouted out pure joy! I love it. Please forgive the momentary turn from the lighthouse topic.

Modern Townhouse

roof_up_large.jpg

Consider that just a short little commercial break. Now back to our regularly scheduled program! (We're glad you have been made to feel welcome!) :mrgreen:

• Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited June 2011

Feel free to stalk this thread, I know I do. :P :wink:

And I agree with Reach, you have some lovely builds.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    That's awesome! Thank you.Now my lighthouse actually works.And it helps with my series.:P

36517400.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    @ Reachsims You are too sweet, thank you!

I'm still trying to make my way around to rec everyones stuff. You're all wonderful builders and I'm glad this thread found me!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    LoveEvilLoveEvil Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited June 2011
    Ah another new lighthouse, welcome debralee1968. :thumbup:
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited June 2011
    LoveEvil wrote:
    Ah another new lighthouse, welcome debralee1968. :thumbup:

Ditto!

Glad to have you :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    My newest lighthouse

90232774.jpg
    It is a public beach.Tower is open for climbing.

I haven't named it yet.And I'm still debating on whether I like the stairs outside, I kind of don't,so I'll probably remove those.The inside has stairs to climb.Wish I had spiral staircases.The lighthouse is also haunted.

Edit: I took the outside stairs out.I didn't like it.XD
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    @ LoveEvil and itguyinsc thanks for the welcome! :D

@ Springfairy556 awesome new lighthouse and I like the fact that its a community lot. :mrgreen: