Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

He's at it again...

Take a look at my friend Bibygirl's comments...

http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/bibygirl

I'm feel soo sorry for her, she didn't deserve
something like that to happen.

When is this person ever gonna stop? >.<

Comments

• Options
    CuddlyBunCuddlyBun Posts: 6,514 New Member
    edited May 2011
    That guy has major issues. :?
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited May 2011
    I can't actually say what I'm thinking cos I'll get banned. Yeah, people who use the forums properly will be banned but those who abuse others are allowed to make countless accounts.
    I can't say what I think.
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I also reported the comment. I don't know why as they won't do anything
  • Options
    BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    edited May 2011
    Disgraceful. Already reported by loads of people.
    apple-signature.png
  • Options
    XhippiedippieXXhippiedippieX Posts: 4,938 Member
    edited May 2011
    Wow!! He did 30 pages of that crap on her comments!! :roll:

Another one moved to 'technical'!! :?
  • Options
    SimsGirl003SimsGirl003 Posts: 1,253 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I started blocking every request that has:

- Page Hidden
    - 0 creations
    - 0 Recommendations

To me, these requests are suspicious. If everyone did the same, as in blocking that member, 'that particular' player will get discouraged and finally stop.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    ...and this thread has been moved, what a shocker.mad0039.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Oh wow I just realized that too, KoumoriDiru!

Apparently, my thread is a technical issue... -__-
  • Options
    menemene Posts: 2,322 Member
    edited May 2011
    Horrible :( Reported
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    EDIT: I have nothing more to say, I just wanted to alert everyone about this player! Please be careful when adding. :cry:

Anyways, i'm just crossing my fingers so that EA does something very quickly. In the meantime, this thread is probably going to be deleted. Thanks for your support & for the reports. I'm hoping it'll work!
  • Options
    menemene Posts: 2,322 Member
    edited May 2011
    I hope EA deletes the comments before she sees them...
  • Options
    BookyGirl13BookyGirl13 Posts: 856
    edited May 2011
    mene wrote:
    I hope EA deletes the comments before she sees them...
    They won't, they'll just delete this thread instead -_-
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    SimGuru_BGY_11 -

Before you lock or delete this thread like you have the other one can you please make sure the comments are deleted from this teenager's page?

We're finding it very difficult to understand why it is taking your ToS team so long to do something about these accounts. We understand the privacy policy, that isn't the issue. The issue is that this has been going on for over 3 months now and all we have received are empty promises from EA.

EDIT - to clarify, when I have contacted EA Customer Support over this matter (I have now lost count as to how many times I have done so) they say they cannot act on it as it is up to the Terms of Service Team. Is there a Terms of Service team and if so how do I contact them?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    apple-signature.png
  • Options
    KrisqueKrisque Posts: 532 Member
    edited May 2011
    They don't even remove the comments form their own pages, why would we think they would remove them from someone elses?
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Krisque wrote:
    They don't even remove the comments form their own pages, why would we think they would remove them from someone elses?

Very true Kris. Oversight on my part, sorry.
    apple-signature.png
  • Options
    BookyGirl13BookyGirl13 Posts: 856
    edited May 2011
    Krisque wrote:
    Hit the nail on the head. They just don't give a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 as long as the cash is rolling in.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    2, possibly 3, more abusive friend requests today EA.

apple-signature.png
  • Options
    SimGuru_BGY_11SimGuru_BGY_11 Posts: 7,508 SimGuru (retired)
    edited May 2011
    Hi, folks.

We're currently working on clearing these out for ToS violations. As always, please continue to report issues like this so we can action the offending users appropriately.

Bluebellflora - as private messaging is disabled here on TS3, could you do me a favor and create an account on the main EA forums so we can discuss what you've discovered privately?

Thanks,

-Big Guy-
  • Options
    addictedtosims90addictedtosims90 Posts: 2,468 New Member
    edited May 2011
    While I do sympathize with the girl who had those horrible things wrote on her page, and while I DO appreciate the warning, I still don't agree with people making threads dedicated to this jerk.

As you can see, everytime he is mentioned in a thread, he comes in and comments on it. He likes the attention. He likes having people talk about him, he LIKES knowing he has bothered you! I have said it a million times. Everyone please just ignore this person! Stop making threads about him! If you really have to talk about him, make a blog. But talking about him on the forums is only going to make him want to flood it that much more. Don't acknowledge him at all. Keep reporting him and keep contacting EA about the issue. Thats all we can do! If they choose to do nothing about it, they will lose in the end because they will probably end up having a significant amount of people stop coming to the forums. Dedicating threads about him and talking about him on the forums is NOT going to help the situation.

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top