Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anybody Plan on Using the New Facebook Features?

Well okay, it may have something to do with the fact that I don't HAVE a facebook, but even if I did I really just don't care about being able to post the life stories of my Sims on facebook. I love the Sims, but I'm not THAT in love with the Sims :?. I'm just curious if anybody else is excited about this new feature.

Comments

• Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,539 Member
    edited May 2011
    NO.
    I don't have one either, but I have thought about it from time to time. Still wouldn't have my sims on it. I'd rather put them on this site.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    nycscenienycscenie Posts: 521 Member
    edited May 2011
    No way.

I dont plan on using it because for me my facebook is about my real life not my sim's. Dumb feature.
  • Options
    DarkMirageDarkMirage Posts: 5,998 Member
    edited May 2011
    Nope. I don't think anyone is that interested in my Sims lives. :lol:
  • Options
    blueeyed32blueeyed32 Posts: 1,469 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Oh God no. Sims is a guilty pleasure. And my facebook has RL Personal things there. I have my RL friends, and my sims friends. Wouldn't want to the two to mix. Sims is an escape from my life. And besides, my boss uses FB to ask me about extra shifts, if he finds out I play sims. I will not be able to live it down at work.
  • Options
    AnglePlay300AnglePlay300 Posts: 3,969 Member
    edited May 2011
    No, personally I think they should have just kept that to this website. I don't want everyone to know I play sims...
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,401 Member
    edited May 2011
    No but I will be uploading them to this site.
  • Options
    AnglePlay300AnglePlay300 Posts: 3,969 Member
    edited May 2011
    No but I will be uploading them to this site.

Me too! It's like an easy way to do a blog for people like me who always forget to update or take pictures :D
  • Options
    SunnysunnysunsSunnysunnysuns Posts: 308
    edited May 2011
    Perhaps on a show fan page or something, nothing on my real Facebook.
  • Options
    AnnitaEatsYaAnnitaEatsYa Posts: 1,583 Member
    edited May 2011
    Nah, I don't even want my sims' life stories online. Just in-game for me to peruse.
  • Options
    brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    edited May 2011
    honestly no and yes i have a facebook but i mean i honestly dont use it too much and its not like anyone on facebook would care.
  • Options
    airotciv54airotciv54 Posts: 459 Member
    edited May 2011
    I may have a Face Book Account, not a page. No, I will not be going there.
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited May 2011
    In all honesty, no. The only FB I have was created for the express purpose of a simulated wrestling game. I doubt any of them would be interested.
  • Options
    DirenKeiDirenKei Posts: 177 New Member
    edited May 2011
    i don't think so.....well maybe i like posted sims i made of my friend they get kick out of how i get them to look so much like them

i wonder if they added other sites like tumblr or sumthing? it bet is was an easy thing to add so if no one use it no big deal
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited May 2011
    No.
    I don't have any friends that have my same passion for Sims so i'm not going to even bother.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    edited May 2011
    Uh..no. I think it's kind of a pointless feature but there must be some peope out there who will use it. I mean... even my friends who are into the sims are not going to give a rat's behind what my sims happen to be up to and the same is true of me.
  • Options
    KalaniCoolKalaniCool Posts: 64 Member
    edited May 2011
    I actually might. Most of my friends loves sims and are always interested in knowing what's going on with them.
  • Options
    santeladelta123santeladelta123 Posts: 281
    edited May 2011
    No, I am not interested in showing all my friends that I play the sims.I have about 400 friends, and only 5 of them have the same passion I do... and not that big of one might I add.
  • Options
    undamaged77undamaged77 Posts: 677 New Member
    edited May 2011
    NO.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited May 2011
    No, I do not have anyone who knows, or cares about the sims. I think I bore them when I tell them about the sims, so If I had a FB I would not put them on it. I am hopeing that we can put the videos on here.
  • Options
    DemonicWingsDemonicWings Posts: 39 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I am, depending on what it's like. I have a Sims 3 photo album on there, and my friends always tell me to post more and I've gotten a few people hooked on the sims that way.
  • Options
    KitKat383838KitKat383838 Posts: 1,405 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Haha yeah it seems like most people don't care about it. That's what I kinda figured. Personally, I'd rather have a new world or something as opposed to some random feature I never plan on using.
  • Options
    simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    edited May 2011
    HECK no!

I don't even have Facebook. And even if I did. I'd have my real friends there, that don't play sims-just no, it's a stupid feature :?.
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    edited May 2011
    I probably would, it's a cool feature and at least there's an option and it's not forcing anyone to upload things about their sims to Facebook. So the people that don't like the feature, Don't use it. If you like it, Use it!
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SimNowSimNow Posts: 222 Member
    edited May 2011
    No, but I use Facebook to see what a couple of relatives get up to and nothing more. I think I'm anti-socal. :oops:
  • Options
    DamienMcGrathDamienMcGrath Posts: 265
    edited May 2011
    well guys maybe EA wanted to get 3 out of 20 people to use it lol and for the record no i would never do that