The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your most favorite shirt/blouse/top **Tshirt/Poster random giveaway!!**

Comments

• Options
    YourworstdreamYourworstdream Posts: 87 New Member
    edited April 2011
    My favourite is a Mickey Mouse T-shirt which is something of a family heirloom. It's been in our family for 23 years, first it was my dad's, then my older sisters, then my nightgown, which is now the perfect size for me as a T-shirt.

And still no holes, frays or anything! :)
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited April 2011
    BST1YET wrote:
    My favorite t-shirt says "I'd rather be 40 than pregnant!"

I had a couple of friends who were BOTH at one time! LOL!

Been there! :lol:
  • Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited April 2011
    my fav is loose, comfy, red t-shirt, with Betty Boop & says "American Rebel..born to be wild" :mrgreen:
    oow785m
  • Options
    usafjulzusafjulz Posts: 5
    edited April 2011
    My favorite shirt is BRIGHT orange and it says "I'm not perfect, Just forgiven" and it's kinda big, but it's REALLY comfortable <3<3<3 I'm like you, I may wear it 2 or 3 times a week lol

This is me wearing it, sorry, not the best pic!

156624_1526179522398_1471962104_31253816_4996811_n-1.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    kiki191776kiki191776 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited April 2011
    My favorite tshirt is one I got from Steve and Barry's years ago that has a turtle on it and says "Shut the shell up". I think when I retire it, I'm going to frame it.
  • Options
    templawrtemplawr Posts: 9 New Member
    edited April 2011
    My Pokemon Gold limited edition tee, I got it with the game last year. It's so massive on me (It's xxl and I'm usually a small lol) but it's all washed out now. I use it as pyjamas but I love it. Definitely my favourite clothing item.
  • Options
    pinkfairygrl1870pinkfairygrl1870 Posts: 74 New Member
    edited April 2011
    My favorite shirt is a green t shirt that has the original frankenstein movie cover art on it. Ironically, wearing it right now!
  • Options
    GeorgefPlayGeorgefPlay Posts: 4,459 Member
    edited April 2011
    My favorite t-shirt is a black one, with a skull logo of a surf shop named "Bit Of Salt" on the back. I got that t-shirt when I went on vacation to Paros(a Greek Island) and I love it! My second fave is the same with the first one, except the fact that it's grey instead of black. :XD:
  • Options
    gimp_momgimp_mom Posts: 2
    edited April 2011
    My favorite shirt isn't even mine; it belongs to my daughter and features the characters from Invader Zim. It's awesome, and I'm considering stealing it from her. :D
  • Options
    deadatsunrisedeadatsunrise Posts: 1
    edited April 2011
    My favorite shirt is my Avenged Sevenfold shirt! It is my all time favorite band and I feel so great when I wear it :) It's black and then the it has a deathbat and broken glass behind it! It's also got blood splatters all over it :) I love it. I also love my Disturbed shirt I got when they went on tour in 2009! They are another one of my favorite bands. It fits so great and I love that it has the tour dates on the back :) It is also black. :twisted:
  • Options
    BafendoBafendo Posts: 2,127 Member
    edited April 2011
    My favorite shirt is one that I've had since 1999. I got it the day the Dallas Stars became the 1999 Stanley Cup Champions. That is the first and only time we've won the Stanley Cup. Believe it or not, 12 years later the shirt still fits. I wear it once or twice a week. It's special to me because after I got it at the Children's hospital, I got to touch the Stanly Cup and take a picture with it. There was other kids from the cranial-facial division of that hospital there too. That's why that shirt is special to me.
  • Options
    playerilovebratzplayerilovebratz Posts: 7 New Member
    edited April 2011
    My Favorite shirt is from Forever21. Its a white T-shirt that is a drawn picture of a cute panda bear riding a tricycle saying "Come ride with me". It's cute and soft! I wear it under my plaid shirts to. I love it so much! <3
  • Options
    caspian1621caspian1621 Posts: 105 New Member
    edited April 2011
    My favorite shirt is one of my Criss Angel Affliction shirts. Its his face, but half is his face, half is a skull! And it has an angel & a demon whispering in his ears. And it has his logo everywhere. It used to be $100 but they don't make them anymore so I got it from the Mindfreak store in Vegas for $30! It looks COOL & its sooooooooooo soft & comfortable! I like to wear it with different hats, and a chain belt! Sometimes I'll wear it 2 or 3 days! :D

• Options
    Sharon10Sharon10 Posts: 1
    edited April 2011
    My favorite tshirt is solid black with Thing1 and Thing 2 from The Cat in the Hat series. Thing 1 is on the front searching for Thing 2. Little does he know that Thing 2 has busted through the back of the shirt looking for Thing 1. Its my favorite shirt because it was the first thing I bought with the money I earned from my first summer job and reminds me that good things come to you if you work for them.
  • Options
    ThimbleThimble Posts: 7 New Member
    edited April 2011
    My fave t-shirts always have some sort of saying on them...generally something that makes you think or something crazy, just for fun.

But my most fave is one I have had for longer than...well, lets just say a very long time. It's faded and you can barely see the design anymore. It's got a great saying and a celestial theme. :)
  • Options
    mynameisguimynameisgui Posts: 1
    edited April 2011
    I think my favourite tee ever is my Little Miss Sunshine one. It's a drawing of the van and the family running next to it.. I think i have this tee since 2007, and it's stained and getting old, but i love it!
  • Options
    sweetchk321sweetchk321 Posts: 1
    edited April 2011
    My husband's "Deaftones" shirt because it looks good on me and is comfy. I'll especially love it this summer while he's deployed :/ I'll definitely be wearing it and other shirts of his while I play the sims3 this summer : )
  • Options
    MyEnchantedaisyMyEnchantedaisy Posts: 14 New Member
    edited April 2011
    My favorite tee is a pastel tie-dye with a spiral of Grateful Dead dancing bears on the front and the backside of them on the back. I've had it for at least 15 years but I still wear it!
  • Options
    allboyslieallboyslie Posts: 1
    edited April 2011
    My favourite top (believe it or not) is a santander logo T-shirt in extra large. My mom works for them and one day had to do an activities day for charity- She got given this to wear as a sort of uniform. Now, because she doesn't want it, I wear it almost everyday! Its comfortable and a great top to just snuggle into bed with a cup of tea(: even though it is slightly stained and the red had faded a bit!
  • Options
    RadladRadlad Posts: 75 Member
    edited April 2011
    L_p0016086783.jpg

Just sharing mine :)
    Gotta Love Originality xD
  • Options
    jill2bark2jill2bark2 Posts: 4 New Member
    edited April 2011
    My favourite t-shirt i s a wine one, with a scoop neck. It's my sister's old one from when she worked in the Hard Rock Cafe in Maui, and it says 'Let's Go Backstage' on the back. :)
  • Options
    Yufei824Yufei824 Posts: 1
    edited April 2011
    My favorite top is this white one I bought a while ago with some sequins in the front and this funky shoelace style in the back :D
  • Options
    simphonysimphony Posts: 63 New Member
    edited April 2011
    My favorite shirt is one with Minnie Mouse on it. It's old, too small, and just plain ratty, but it's oh so comfortable and it's in my favorite colors: red and gray. :D
  • Options
    LightSolo39LightSolo39 Posts: 2
    edited April 2011
    My favorite tshirt is a Star Wars shirt i got 15 years ago with all the good guys on it from Disney world to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the first movie =)
  • Options
    MommaSueMommaSue Posts: 6 New Member
    edited April 2011
    My favorite T-Shirt is one of a Chihuahua that looks just like mine! I love my Chihuahua and I love my Sims and would love to have a shirt that reflects the game that I play everyday of my life!!!!!! Please pick me!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top