Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 pets

Comments

• Options
    bps3bps3 Posts: 1,060 Member
    edited March 2011
    I think everyone will love this idea because i know i will definatley buy it as soon as it comes out im mad about animals,EA will be loved if it comes out.(Not that they arn't already:D)
  • Options
    Rud3Rud3 Posts: 1,020
    edited March 2011
    soon it is a money seller,when?not sure same goes for weather
  • Options
    AquiasAquias Posts: 1,742 New Member
    edited March 2011
    I'm excited about this new 5th EP!
    It would be really cool to have Hamsters and Ferrets as well as what we saw in the video!
  • Options
    SunkisseddaiseySunkisseddaisey Posts: 17
    edited March 2011
    PLS PLS PLS ADD THE SIMS 3 PETS EXPANSION SOOOOOONNNNN!!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I wonder if there will be any new insects or critters we can catch?
  • Options
    kKl77kkonstakklkKl77kkonstakkl Posts: 5
    edited April 2011
    I want the Sims 3 pets expansion pack. I think it will be the best expansion off all.
  • Options
    RhodalleRhodalle Posts: 52 Member
    edited April 2011
    well so far I'd guess it's safe to say that "Pets" won't be the same old expansion pack as last time... just like the spin on other e.p.'s like Night Life... Late Night filled the same niche but was a whole 'nother "animal" ..pun intended. ;) I think people's speculations are correct. I would BET that the makers have been working on this for awhile, and are planning more animals, and farm-like features. Personally I was MUCH more likely to play my game and buy other expansions once pets enriched it... especially because of the in-depth colors and traits with the breeding. My household felt so much more wholesome. But like some, I agree that it makes sense not to have pets be the 1st e.p... basically, I'm sure it's coming, and I have faith they are taking needed time on making it awesome... what I'd like to see stay, is the breeding and genetics, what I'd love to see change, yes, farming! Angora sweaters, goat cheese! And more diversity! A petstore to browse. Even though I loved pets and can't wait for an expanson to take it's place, I agree, more interactive pets this time. I'm sure it's all in the works, just throwing my opinion out there anyway. Oh! And... werewolves again!? That would be amazing!! With actual animal features not just hair..... for the anthro lovers.
    SigLav_zpsnefshzbc.jpg
  • Options
    OmairaOmaira Posts: 666 Member
    edited April 2011
    Yes Please! Pets I always thought it weird to have a World without pets! They are also educational for the children and company. Also more wildlife around! They introduced pigeons in NL (I actually had great fun finding their habits.. as they dissapear at night time and reappear during the day) I would like to see frogs sitting on ponds plants and jumping into the water! and birds perched on tree branches and the ocassional bumble bee...
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I want Chickens, Ducks, Pigs, and Goats!
  • Options
    fgfgfg102947fgfgfg102947 Posts: 16
    edited April 2011
    i hope there is one because there was the sims pet stories and the sims 2 pets :):mrgreen::D
  • Options
    marislaur123marislaur123 Posts: 2
    edited April 2011
    EVERYONE LISTEN TO THIS: GO TO THE LINK BELOW SIMS 3 PET IS FINALLY HERE! :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxTMRLqpVP8&feature=related
  • Options
    ambzybbzambzybbz Posts: 1
    edited April 2011
    Please, please, please make a sims pets thing for sims 3. The sims 2 one wouldnt work on my computer and that upset me so much :cry: i love animals and pets soooo so much and would be soooo delighted if my sims could have some :lol: . Ive been waiting 4 ages for one to come out. i like the idea of the farm expansion pack a lot (seriously its a great idea) but still have the cats and dogs and stuff that were in the sims 2 because to me that sounded amazing and i want a cute and cuddly cat for my sims to cuddle. ty xxx
  • Options
    Glare21Glare21 Posts: 4
    edited April 2011
    The best thing that could happen with Sims pets is that they add new traits and carriers. Different interactions for children and toddlers. That they could make the animal react to their owner's emotions if you chose to give them the "Loyal" characteristic (IE: If your sim hates someone your dog will growl, your cat will hiss.)

Careers:
    Vet: It's unnecessary to name trainer, because I feel like that would be one of the steps to becoming a vet Like: volunteer at animal center, working in an animal center, trainer, vet receptionist, blahblahblah)
    Pet sitter/walker (for teens)

Traits:
    Animal lover/hater
    Specifc animal lover/hater (specifically hate cats or birds or whatevs)
    Allergic to animals
    "Cowboy:" loves the outdoors, hardworking and loves animals (this would be a good one, but covers a lot, xD)

They could do SO much with Pets/unleashed, and hopefully thats what took so long. Then again I think taking so long was to build anticipation in the fanbase, because almost everyone is waiting on pets. :D

For people waiting on Seasons by the way, it's probably gonna take another 6mo before it comes out IF it comes out after pets. Which it probably will be because it's another one that people are crying out for. Personally, I hate not being able to joinn the teaching career, and think that that should be a basic given in Sims as there's always a school. BUT OH WELL! Super excited to get the Pets/Unleashed expansion for my B-day in Oct!!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Charmedlover1910Charmedlover1910 Posts: 1
    edited April 2011
    :) I Cant wait for the sims 3 Unleashed I Hope They have more than just cats & Dogs hope they have like horses and other stuff it would be so cool I WOULD REALLY Love PAYING FOR THAT!!!
  • Options
    swag6883swag6883 Posts: 377
    edited April 2011
    :) I Cant wait for the sims 3 Unleashed I Hope They have more than just cats & Dogs hope they have like horses and other stuff it would be so cool I WOULD REALLY Love PAYING FOR THAT!!!

Yes, look at the trailer posted above! Horses confirmed!!!
  • Options
    daringreddaringred Posts: 3
    edited April 2011
    :)They should make sims 3 pets, ever since I got the game I kept on dreaming of what it would be like to see pets in the game, with the good graphics it would just be so much better! :)

I wish if they did make it, it came out at the starting of next year!
  • Options
    daringreddaringred Posts: 3
    edited April 2011
    SIMS 3 UNLEASHED IS ALMOST HERE! it has horses,dogs,cats,racoons,ducks,birds and snakes!!!!!!!! IT COMES OUT IN OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Tulisa1234Tulisa1234 Posts: 3
    edited April 2011

People Of Sims 3!!
    There is going to be a Sims 3 Pets, supposedley coming out ...
    October 2011!! :wink:
    So no worries people, just wait 'till october 2011 :D
    Cant Wait if its true :mrgreen:
    I Love The Sims 3...We Need Sims 3 Pets!!
  • Options
    kaisersimkaisersim Posts: 11
    edited May 2011
    There is a leaked trailer here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDFZupUPZvA&feature=related
    October 2011 it should be finished and out.
  • Options
    RenaldosimRenaldosim Posts: 112
    edited May 2011
    Didn't have time to read the whole, forgive me if this was already discussed. But will they include birds in this particular EP? African Greys? Budgies? Lovebirds? Thanks a bunch!
  • Options
    emsliypieemsliypie Posts: 48
    edited May 2011
    Yeah! I miss my cat! I miss there space houses! And dogs comming in your garden for no reason! :cry:
  • Options
    lancedecena123lancedecena123 Posts: 22
    edited May 2011
    same. i miss my dogs and my cat and my parot :cry:

i wish they make an ep like unleashed and that will make the game 10000000000000000 beter :D
  • Options
    DarrellRBeebeDarrellRBeebe Posts: 663 Member
    edited May 2011
    I personally could live quite fine without a pet expansion, but it's inevitable. As long as they include some cool new stuff for the humans, too, I will buy it anyway.
  • Options
    taraberttarabert Posts: 1 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I definitely agree that there should be a Pets expansion!!!