Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My OMG moment on sims3 latenight!!!!!!

:shock: this was my face yesterday evening lol

My sim and her fella got killed my a meteor rock size of a car they was just chatting and haveing a laugh when poof out of no where a meteor landed on em killing em both instantly 🐸🐸🐸🐸 got her other fella to take to science lab and he had her resserected into a ghost and now they have a ghost baby 🐸🐸🐸🐸 .
I have never had such a :shock: moment on any of the sims as i did last night 🐸🐸🐸🐸

Comments

• Options
    SimFanAJSimFanAJ Posts: 2,755 Member
    edited March 2011
    That is funny in a morbid way. :lol:

I've never had a meteor strike in my game.
    1stsiggy_zpsa76c2175.png
  • Options
    AssimuloAssimulo Posts: 1,322 Member
    edited March 2011
    I've never had a meteor strike in my game, and I hope I never will.
  • Options
    SimmyLibbySimmyLibby Posts: 49
    edited March 2011
    I'd be heartbroken haha!
  • Options
    TracykatladyTracykatlady Posts: 87 Member
    edited March 2011
    SimmyLibby wrote:
    I'd be heartbroken haha!

No. You'd be in pieces :wink:
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited March 2011
    SimmyLibby wrote:
    I'd be heartbroken haha!

No. You'd be in pieces :wink:

No. You'd be a pancake ;)
  • Options
    Chelle73Chelle73 Posts: 6
    edited March 2011
    I actually was speechless but then when was talking about later in the night i was lmao for ages , was so uexpected and out of the blue hehehehehehehe
    :lol::lol: :twisted:
  • Options
    pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 541 Member
    edited March 2011
    I actually like when meteors strike...most of the time the rock is big enough and provides money for a small, barely furnished home! LOL :wink:
    Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p
  • Options
    shan_26shan_26 Posts: 951 Member
    edited March 2011
    I have had a meteor strike before, and it was shocking because it's so unexpected. But I think it only happens in twinbrook.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    rachelt405rachelt405 Posts: 1,533 Member
    edited March 2011
    lol i love it when things happen and your not expecting it, its happened to me twice and both times my face was the same expression as yours :shock:
    Be kind to animals please help stop all cruelty to them

• Options
    starfire1997starfire1997 Posts: 3,238 New Member
    edited March 2011
    *Gasp* Lucky. I dont have ambitions installed anymore because it doesnt work but when it was installed I never had a meteor.
  • Options
    mrswoo5mrswoo5 Posts: 2,143 Member
    edited March 2011
    My sims usually run from them.
  • Options
    aadddaaddd Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited March 2011
    http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=228321

cool...I had that happen to my sim once video here.
  • Options
    InkHoundeInkHounde Posts: 200
    edited March 2011
    aaddd wrote:
    http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=228321

cool...I had that happen to my sim once video here.

"nice" vid...lol

i hate to admit that i'm really hoping for a meteor strike some time soon, as i haven't had any yet! the animation looks awesome too :) :shock:
  • Options
    xVeexVee Posts: 2,061 New Member
    edited March 2011
    shan_26 wrote:
    I have had a meteor strike before, and it was shocking because it's so unexpected. But I think it only happens in twinbrook.

It happens in other towns as well. :)
  • Options
    YahtzamiYahtzami Posts: 6,301 Member
    edited March 2011
    They can happen anywhere in any town. One of the 2 I have had in my game was in a custom world. As long as you have Ambitions installed, there is a chance of a Meteor Strike!

Both times it has happened in my game my sim was at work. I managed to get my sim out in time, but I had a bunch of singed sims running around town for a while after! LOL
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I've had two meteors hit so far. Each time my sim was looking through her telescope. It was friggin hilarious because I got this little pop-up stating that something was coming towards her very quickly. So I made her stop what she was doing and run into the house. It happened to destroy my patio though, and she ended up catching on fire because she's dumb and ran outside.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    edited March 2011
    I've only had a meteor strike once, right after Ambitions was released. I had no idea what was going on. :lol: I had my sim go to the bookstore and just before he left in his truck the red sign popped up. After he was at the bookstore was when I saw the fire from his house. :shock: Made for some nice money but gave him a permanent disgusted moodlet whenever he was in his house. :roll:
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    donjddonjd Posts: 32 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Why can't that ever happen to me?!?!?!? I wish there could be more of a chance for this stuff to happen. By this stuff I mean protests AND meteors.
  • Options
    TinkerballTinkerball Posts: 1,113 Member
    edited March 2011
    Protests I see all the time, but have never seen this (heard about it though). And here I was thinking that maybe it had happened I missed it. Until I saw the video. There's no way I missed that, lol!
  • Options
    abbydoodle96abbydoodle96 Posts: 310 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Can this only happen in an EP? I don't have any of them yet and I have never had a meteor strike before! I kinda want to see it! :P

Edit: Just read the posts above me. So it is an Ambitions thing? I'm getting that in just a couple days and I really want this to happen to me! Just as long as my sims don't die then I'll be upset and won't save. :lol:
  • Options
    cleobabycleobaby Posts: 1,048 Member
    edited March 2011
    I keep reading about people having ghost babies...how does that happen? :shock:
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Free bump and I thought I'd add a pic of a meteor hitting my patio -shakes fist at meteor- It was a common one and didn't give me nearly enough money to cover all the things it destroyed, lol.

P.S. I love how the sims outside my fence got fried, too.

Screenshot-5.jpg