Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Petition for a 18th Century Rococo Content *Closed, thank you to everyone who signed*

Comments

• Options
    TDC95TDC95 Posts: 4,942 Member
    edited February 2011
    leetamme wrote:
    I would love a pack like this or even as a store items I would definately buy.
    thaks
    MATZ wrote:
    sign me up!!
    thanks
    scot954 wrote:
    when will ea see this?
    i dont know but im sure they will :wink:
  • Options
    scot954scot954 Posts: 205 New Member
    edited February 2011
    HEY, SO I THOUGHT YOU GUYS SHOULD LIKE THIS. I CREATED A BLOG WHERE I'LL UPDATE MY PROJECTS (WHICH ARE MAINLY RELATED TO PALACES AND 18th CENTURY). Right now, i'm doing this versailles project. And i'd like you guys to help with some things. HERE'S THE BLOG http://mysims3b.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    scot954 wrote:
    HEY, SO I THOUGHT YOU GUYS SHOULD LIKE THIS. I CREATED A BLOG WHERE I'LL UPDATE MY PROJECTS (WHICH ARE MAINLY RELATED TO PALACES AND 18th CENTURY). Right now, i'm doing this versailles project. And i'd like you guys to help with some things. HERE'S THE BLOG http://mysims3b.blogspot.com/
    someone made that as a pattern but i cant really make cc so this is as far as i can get you for now :? http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3633556
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    oh thanks i'll see how that turns out. and if you or anyone have a solution for the statues between the windows please help me and comment on my blog
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    scot954 wrote:
    oh thanks i'll see how that turns out. and if you or anyone have a solution for the statues between the windows please help me and comment on my blog
    sure will we need more statues i will have that girl making the clothes for me try it out when she has some free time but that will be awile as she has many request to do now :wink: i will put it in as one of my next dont worry :wink:
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    she did a fan the other day, it's really cool
  • Options
    nanisimnanisim Posts: 29 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Signing!
    I miss historical stuff in Sims, not as a separate game like Medieval, but in Sims 3 game itself, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease...
  • Options
    WELSHMINXWELSHMINX Posts: 13,672 New Member
    edited February 2011
    just in case hun you didnt see my post and reply i love your new patterns!! ive also rec'd them!!!
    hugs! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    scot954 wrote:
    she did a fan the other day, it's really cool
    i know i asked her to do it for me :wink:
    nanisim wrote:
    Signing!
    I miss historical stuff in Sims, not as a separate game like Medieval, but in Sims 3 game itself, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease...
    yes we do need it in the sims 3 not some other game thanks for signing :wink:
    WELSHMINX wrote:
    just in case hun you didnt see my post and reply i love your new patterns!! ive also rec'd them!!!
    hugs! :mrgreen:
    yes i did see it thanks hun have a great week :wink:
  • Options
    Kim319Kim319 Posts: 17
    edited February 2011
    I love historical stuff so this sounds good to me if its done properly. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Kim319 wrote:
    I love historical stuff so this sounds good to me if its done properly. :)
    thanks for signing 8)
  • Options
    lillyloopin13lillyloopin13 Posts: 22 New Member
    edited February 2011
    I would love this. I hate super modern stuff.

The clothing looks like it'd be hard to deal with. imagine the women trying to get through the doorways with those huge dresses! haha.

But yes, anything from the 18th century would be awesome. we need more historical themes that aren't victorian or Gothic. :thumbup: :-D
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I would love this. I hate super modern stuff.

The clothing looks like it'd be hard to deal with. imagine the women trying to get through the doorways with those huge dresses! haha.

But yes, anything from the 18th century would be awesome. we need more historical themes that aren't victorian or Gothic. :thumbup: :-D
    i think the dresses are cool :wink: thanks for signing
  • Options
    sims3fan1235sims3fan1235 Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited February 2011
    Sign me up!!
  • Options
    TracykatladyTracykatlady Posts: 87 Member
    edited February 2011
    It's nice to see that this is still alive and kicking! W00t! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Sign me up!!
    thanks 8)
    It's nice to see that this is still alive and kicking! W00t! :mrgreen:
    yes it is 8)
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    hello hunny!!
    how are you?? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    edited February 2011
    I love Historical things, and I keep hoping for a Victorian Theme as we already have some things in the store that would work for that type of theme. I like the 18 century as well, but sadly to say I don't think that they will do anything about it because there is only a small group of people who like Historical Themes. The most we can hope for is only a few things in the store.
  • Options
    MontebelloMontebello Posts: 168
    edited February 2011
    It would be very cool, I love it!
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    WELSHMINX wrote:
    hello hunny!!
    how are you?? :mrgreen:
    im god hun, how are you? 8)
    candy8 wrote:
    I love Historical things, and I keep hoping for a Victorian Theme as we already have some things in the store that would work for that type of theme. I like the 18 century as well, but sadly to say I don't think that they will do anything about it because there is only a small group of people who like Historical Themes. The most we can hope for is only a few things in the store.
    well alot of perople dont know about this time peroid and when they see it they usualy love it so i think it will come :wink:
    Montebello wrote:
    It would be very cool, I love it!
    thanks it's my favorite time period :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    hun im stressed!!! the landlord of my home have decided to fit new kitchen and bathroom!!!god the mess is omg its so bl oo dy dusty!!! :shock:
    other than that hun im good!!
    hugs!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    camillecamille Posts: 480
    edited March 2011
    I'm late, but I am a big big fan of this period. I would like my sims to have beautiful decoration like that one Ü...
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    camille wrote:
    I'm late, but I am a big big fan of this period. I would like my sims to have beautiful decoration like that one Ü...
    thanks for signing this petition 8)
  • Options
    somechick10011somechick10011 Posts: 809 Member
    edited March 2011
    SIGNED!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    SIGNED!!! :mrgreen:
    thanks for signing :-)