Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Woohoo - Woohoo - Woohoo

Comments

• Options
    LysistrataLysistrata Posts: 323 Member
    edited February 2011
    This is a while after the last post, but I think there should be different kinds of woohoo. Try for Baby, Woohoo, Safe Woohoo, Continuous Woohoo, Bedtime Woohoo. You know what Try for Baby is, you can probably guess Safe Woohoo. Woohoo would be a 25% chance of conception, Continuous Woohoo doesn't end until you stop it, Bedtime Woohoo makes the sims fall asleep after the woohoo. Maybe a drag meter after you choose Try for Baby, Woohoo, or Safe Woohoo, like the bubble bath (bathe until clean, bathe until tranquil) or the sleep (sleep until fully rested, sleep until 10), where one is until fun meter filled, until conception (Try for Baby), until tired, until needs drop.

Great ideas, clairakitty! Love all of them and wish EA would take them under advisement. After awhile, the game gets so stagnant; it would be nice not only to improve upon the same ol' regular actions and interactions we have now, but to see an element of chance in some of them, like the possibility of conception (25%) in regular woohoo. None of these things would be difficult to program into the game, and drag meters would work quite nicely. In fact, a lot of our stale interactions could be improved upon with relative ease, and I'd like to see it happen! (Hint, hint, EA!)
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Also like the idea of a "Faithful" trait, Burginbabe. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2011

I have every single TS3 EP and SP, so I would buy an M-rated EP if it was made. However, I don't have a problem with maintaining the T rating of the Sims franchise because I don't think additional romantic/woohoo interactions should have to be sacrificed for the sake of it. I mean, didn't we have FAR more romantic interactions and woohoo options in TS2, and that was always rated Teen. So even if we had 1,000 more romance and woohoo interactions in TS3, why would that automatically make it Mature? The Sims franchise has never shown the woohoo interactions uncensored, so bottom line, we should be able to have many new romantic/woohoo interactions without increasing the rating, which is a poor excuse for lack of content.

The fact is, I keep waiting for EA to "dazzle" me with TS3 and really make it a fitting follow-up to TS2. I know, the TS3 franchise is still growing and so on and so forth, so I'm by no means giving up on it. I just think it's time we were all dazzled a bit, don't you guys? At this point, I would be easily enchanted, just because we are missing so many of the actions/interactions we used to have, and just getting them for TS3 would go a long way toward enhancing gameplay. I keep hoping and waiting. However, I can't help but feel that (so far) EA has not put as much care and attention into developing TS3 as they did TS2. This is evident not just in missing content, but in all of the bugs and problems we have far more of now. And before I get a bunch of TS2 is NOT TS3 responses to this post, please realize I'm not saying that everything should be the same, just that we shouldn't be missing actions and interactions in the superior version (TS3) that we used to have in the inferior version (TS2). Because TS3 is the follow-up to TS2, we should have started the new series with ALL the interactions we had before and then some, with the only exception being those that involved weather, pets, or miscellaneous other objects and experiences that EA chose not to give us off the bat with TS3. I love the game, and I'm hopeful for improvement, I just don't think it's unreasonable to want/expect to see it live up to some of its potential at 3 EPs and 3 SPs in.

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited February 2011
    Well the next expansion defienly needs more kisses. I'm getting tired of using just the same 3 we have now. Both the sims 1 and 2 added lots of kisses in eps and I have to wonder why they haven't in the sims 3. New romantic interactions so far are I am a fireman and the make a move interaction.

Neither are that great and the latter only comes up if their aquianitences and doesn't even make sims fall in love even if they cuddle. Another thing kissing and making out needs to be added to cars and more intense kisses in hottubs and on sofas and even swimming pools.

Wohoo needs to be brung back to the car and added to showers. Also they need to give us the different wohoos that Claire mentioned.
  • Options
    lashan34lashan34 Posts: 6
    edited February 2011
    I agree. there should be more moodlets and places to woohoo too. It is a lil boring to watch them roll around under the covers. Maybe EA Games need to come out with a special adult expansion pack. Only for adults tho. I use to enjoy the sims so much i couldnt stop playing it. now i go weeks without playing cause its nothing new or exciting. i miss the excitement. if they make an adult expansion pack they dont have to change the game for the teens n kids. In this expansion pack it should be loaded with adult content that happens in real life. for ex. a married sims lover will show up at the door demanding the sim to leave his/her marriage. Or an obsessed ex lover is stalking ur sim and u have to go to city hall to get a restraining order. Or maybe EA Games need to get a few ideas from IMVU.com. omg, so many people has stopped playing the sims and have joined IMVU.com. I love my sims3 but sometimes i like to play the game and communicate with real people in my city. sort of like mixing the sims online game years ago. Please EA Games step it up a notch cause im Bored to death right now. And can we please send the teens back to college and homework everyday for kids is crazy, can they have a actio for them to do makeup work if they behind in school. I got alot of ideas. if u need more ideas just get at me
  • Options
    BurginbabeBurginbabe Posts: 178 Member
    edited February 2011
    Lysistrata wrote:
    I have every single TS3 EP and SP, so I would buy an M-rated EP if it was made. However, I don't have a problem with maintaining the T rating of the Sims franchise because I don't think additional romantic/woohoo interactions should have to be sacrificed for the sake of it. I mean, didn't we have FAR more romantic interactions and woohoo options in TS2, and that was always rated Teen. So even if we had 1,000 more romance and woohoo interactions in TS3, why would that automatically make it Mature? The Sims franchise has never shown the woohoo interactions uncensored, so bottom line, we should be able to have many new romantic/woohoo interactions without increasing the rating, which is a poor excuse for lack of content.

The fact is, I keep waiting for EA to "dazzle" me with TS3 and really make it a fitting follow-up to TS2. I know, the TS3 franchise is still growing and so on and so forth, so I'm by no means giving up on it. I just think it's time we were all dazzled a bit, don't you guys? At this point, I would be easily enchanted, just because we are missing so many of the actions/interactions we used to have, and just getting them for TS3 would go a long way toward enhancing gameplay. I keep hoping and waiting. However, I can't help but feel that (so far) EA has not put as much care and attention into developing TS3 as they did TS2. This is evident not just in missing content, but in all of the bugs and problems we have far more of now. And before I get a bunch of TS2 is NOT TS3 responses to this post, please realize I'm not saying that everything should be the same, just that we shouldn't be missing actions and interactions in the superior version (TS3) that we used to have in the inferior version (TS2). Because TS3 is the follow-up to TS2, we should have started the new series with ALL the interactions we had before and then some, with the only exception being those that involved weather, pets, or miscellaneous other objects and experiences that EA chose not to give us off the bat with TS3. I love the game, and I'm hopeful for improvement, I just don't think it's unreasonable to want/expect to see it live up to some of its potential at 3 EPs and 3 SPs in.
    Totally agree Lysistrata!!
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Quote from lashan34
    In this expansion pack it should be loaded with adult content that happens in real life. for ex. a married sims lover will show up at the door demanding the sim to leave his/her marriage.

Now I like this idea. It would add a lot more drama to the game and to add to this they need to make sims more jelouse and prehaps add a jelousy trait. If the sims lover showed up and demanded she leave her spouse you would have the option for her to say yes and no. Also the sims lover might automously fight her spouse. I love drama in the game.
  • Options
    TheComicScholarTheComicScholar Posts: 221
    edited February 2011
    Lufferkinz wrote:
    As for the sparks I disagree, I like the hearts better as in sparks looked more like the couple wanted to WooHoo because they wanted to WooHoo. Hearts look peaceful and look like they wanted to WooHoo because they were in love.

Maybe there should be separate motives for woohoo when it's a wish, like "Larry wishes to woohoo with Jane because he is in love with her" vs. "Larry wishes to Woohoo with Jane because she's cute".
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Burginbabe wrote:
    Lysistrata wrote:

Totally agree Lysistrata!!

Burginbabe: I know, right? :D More interactions, EA!
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Well EA needs to also bring back memories so you can see who they wohooed with and also if they bring back helicopters from apartment life I'd like to see sims wohoo in them like they could in apartment life.

It would be kinda funny if Sims who aren't "one sim" types could forget who they've woohooed with, and have to think for an awkward minute when greeted before they recognize them.
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited February 2011
    Well I suppose if you have LN they do do that strut-type thing after woohooing in an elevator... that's great. :D But Sims should definately enjoy Woohoo more.

Flirty Sims could want to Woohoo with Sims they've just met, while Hopeless Romantic would only wish to Woohoo with someone special. Flirty Hopeless Romantics would want to Woohoo with everyone. :mrgreen:

There should be more Woohoo locations possible, such as in the shower or bath, in the car, or perhaps in the wardrobe. That is, if we ever get proper wardrobes and not just stupid 'dressers'. :roll:
  • Options
    clairakittyclairakitty Posts: 578 Member
    edited February 2011
    Bump!
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Well I suppose if you have LN they do do that strut-type thing after woohooing in an elevator... that's great. :D But Sims should definately enjoy Woohoo more.

Flirty Sims could want to Woohoo with Sims they've just met, while Hopeless Romantic would only wish to Woohoo with someone special. Flirty Hopeless Romantics would want to Woohoo with everyone. :mrgreen:

There should be more Woohoo locations possible, such as in the shower or bath, in the car, or perhaps in the wardrobe. That is, if we ever get proper wardrobes and not just stupid 'dressers'. :roll:

Hopefully Generations the next ep will have a lot more wohoo spots. I sure hope the car makes it. They did trailer wohoo with late night no reason they couldn't do this with cars.
  • Options
    TracykatladyTracykatlady Posts: 87 Member
    edited February 2011
    Burginbabe wrote:
    Would it really up the rating that much? Is that really why we don't have as many fun romantic interactions? I mean, it's rated T, is a good woohoo moodlet or a good gooseing really gonna bump it up to M? Even if it did, would anyone out there not buy a romance EP if it was rated M? Serious question! Please let EA know that we really want our sims to have a wonderful romantic life!

I agree teens in real life goose each other so I don't see how it is going to bump the rating up just because of that. I would, however, be disappointed if the teens could have woohoo, yes it happens in real life but EA would be accused of encouraging it (having them not have woohoo is discouraging it to some extent) Teen sex is an issue, I strongly discourage it (so do a lot of people with sense) because people lack the education and brains to fully understand what it is that they're doing and the consequences it can have. If they do have a good understanding then they wouldn't be having sex unless they are on or above the age of consent, it is just contradicting the point otherwise. I hope you all understand that this is why it isn't included in the game as I have seen a few around the forums who are asking that they add it in. Don't be stupid, it is against the rules for the above reasons and others.
    if parents have problems with sex, they shouldn't let their kids play a T game.

Agreed. At the end the day the rating doesn't matter, it is just a guide line - it is the parents which determine the games and their ratings that their children can and can't play.

Hold on a second... I just looked at my TS3 games. They're rated M. I'm pretty sure that there was a mix of a teen ratings and M ratings for TS2 as well. Sims in Australia is rated M :shock:

Anyway... I'd really love to have the TS2 woohoo places back as well as some of the ones that have been suggested :D

Edit: double words
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    They did trailer wohoo with late night no reason they couldn't do this with cars.

Exactly! I need to go and find myself a trailer now... :oops: Haven't actually played with any sims that have come across it lol.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    They did trailer wohoo with late night no reason they couldn't do this with cars.

Exactly! I need to go and find myself a trailer now... :oops: Haven't actually played with any sims that have come across it lol.

You can get it by cheating.

Type in testingcheatsenabled true shift click on the mailbox pick career then pick superstar actor. The trailer immedienly goes in your sims inventory. You can always make them quit the job but they keep the trailer. Not only that place the trailer then go into build mode and use the eyedropper tool and duplicate it. You can make as many as you want and have your sims leave them on other sims lots so they can have one.
  • Options
    edited February 2011

You can get it by cheating.

Type in testingcheatsenabled true shift click on the mailbox pick career then pick superstar actor. The trailer immedienly goes in your sims inventory. You can always make them quit the job but they keep the trailer. Not only that place the trailer then go into build mode and use the eyedropper tool and duplicate it. You can make as many as you want and have your sims leave them on other sims lots so they can have one.

Ah yes 'testingcheatsanabled true' is a truly wonderful cheat. I'll do that, thanks :D
  • Options
    CeresiaCeresia Posts: 19
    edited February 2011
    I don't see how incorporating things from previous games - like the goose interaction - would bump up the rating. It was already in sims 2, which was rated T, so how would that change anything? Same goes for the racier makeouts.

About the woohoo in the car, though, they'd have to, you know, add animations for the sims to get in the car and go out of the driveway and other related animations before being able to add woohoo or making out or even sitting in the car.
  • Options
    ZetawilkZetawilk Posts: 852 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Um, just because YOU can't do it in real life...
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Zetawilk wrote:
    Um, just because YOU can't do it in real life...

Huh?
  • Options
    amyc088amyc088 Posts: 289
    edited March 2011
    i get a moodlet after woohoo thanks to a mod a found called the woohooer or somthing like that
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Bump!
  • Options
    GalerieVineGalerieVine Posts: 190 New Member
    edited March 2011
    i miss the sparks in woohoo and all the shaking with the legs and arms popping out. i found it more funny with the boring petals it seems ugh. its a game make it fun nd interesting. LET US WOOHOO WITH STYLE lol
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    B
    U
    M
    P
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
  • Options
    CeresiaCeresia Posts: 19
    edited March 2011
    i miss the sparks in woohoo and all the shaking with the legs and arms popping out. i found it more funny with the boring petals it seems ugh. its a game make it fun nd interesting. LET US WOOHOO WITH STYLE lol

I'd like it if it was customized to your sim. Like, if it's their first time, or they're flirty, sparks. If they're hopeless romantic or it's with someone they're boy/girlfriends with or married to, hearts.

And I kind of like the idea of having /good/ woohoo and /bad/ woohoo. That would just be funny, having your sim woohoo with another and after they get a bad moodlet.