Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More romantic interactions

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited February 2011
    With clothing I'd like a compliment clothing option under romantic if say for example they were wearing one of the sexy pj outfits that came with late night or a nightie or a bra. In fact why stop there? Also a compliment smile,compliment how great a sim smells,compliment lipgloss and makeup,compliment eyes,compliment tattoos,compliment peircings(when we get them)compliment what a great kisser the sim is etc etc.
  • Options
    TheComicScholarTheComicScholar Posts: 221
    edited February 2011
    With clothing I'd like a compliment clothing option under romantic if say for example they were wearing one of the sexy pj outfits that came with late night or a nightie or a bra. In fact why stop there? Also a compliment smile,compliment how great a sim smells,compliment lipgloss and makeup,compliment eyes,compliment tattoos,compliment peircings(when we get them)compliment what a great kisser the sim is etc etc.

How about a "Compliment..." tab under both romantic and friendly interactions (with the romantic ones always being a little racy).
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    How about private limo or helicopter rentals?

That'd be cool.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Now that we have a convince feature EA should also include it in hottubs and include convince to cuddle,kiss,makeout,talk and argue with. It would be so cool to have this feature in hottubs then your sim could make 2 sims in their group kiss for the first time in the hottub and fall in love.
  • Options
    LufferkinzifyLufferkinzify Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited February 2011
    A bump for this thread.
  • Options
    ladynaavaladynaava Posts: 1,243 New Member
    edited February 2011
    I like the 'confess attraction' option which appears between certain sims. Its so cute.

I'd also like to see sims have more than one boyfriend. It seems silly to me, that you must break up with one boyfriend/girlfriend before dating another, since you can technically have as many boyfriend/girlfriends as you please.
  • Options
    clairakittyclairakitty Posts: 578 Member
    edited February 2011
    I agree ladynaava. I can understand that you can't get married to more than one person at a time, but it's not that uncommon to have more than one boyfriend/girlfriend. Not mentioning any names, but a girl in my class has over 4 boyfriends and a few girlfriends at the same time. Her various matches don't care, they get to kiss her :?
  • Options
    Xstarshine144XXstarshine144X Posts: 12
    edited February 2011
    All these ideas r awesome!!!!! ea should really take in account of what their customers say wer the ones who help them make money so they should ask for our input. Like hire a long time customer who knows what most simmers want. That way we would hardly ever have to be disappointed in ts3 and we can all be happy. :-o
  • Options
    edited February 2011
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I'd like it if sims could drink champayne in bed as a romantic interaction and toast. It would get them in the mood for love.

Also I'd like to see sims be able to kiss and makeout while laying on their sides in bed. A lot of couples kiss this way in bed.

And I've said it before but why no goodnight kiss option?

Also sims should be able to kiss their spouses before they go to work. They could call it a kiss goodbye interaction.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Toasting needs to be brought back. We have mixology so why not make a "Celebration drink" or something that can be used for toasting? It would be cool.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Toasting needs to be brought back. We have mixology so why not make a "Celebration drink" or something that can be used for toasting? It would be cool.

Exactly and it would help for holiday pictures and weddings as well. Also this is a reason I want the bear rug to come back. They could do this on the bear rug in the sims 1 if they were in front of a fireplace.
  • Options
    Ceeecee3Ceeecee3 Posts: 789 New Member
    edited February 2011
    I love these ideas. I'd also like my sims to play matchmaker and set their single friends up. And it would be cool for my sims' friends to do that for my sim as well.
    It could start off as a phone call where a friend of your sim calls and says that they want you to meet someone or something like that. Then your sim can go on a blind date or get a picture of their potential mate from the matchmaking friend...
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Ceeecee3 wrote:
    I love these ideas. I'd also like my sims to play matchmaker and set their single friends up. And it would be cool for my sims' friends to do that for my sim as well.
    It could start off as a phone call where a friend of your sim calls and says that they want you to meet someone or something like that. Then your sim can go on a blind date or get a picture of their potential mate from the matchmaking friend...

Agreed I want this as well.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Other ideas

Sims can flirt with mixologist. This should have been included because in real life people flirt with bartenders while their working. This could have really been great for storytelling.

A kiss were a sim can kiss the other sims lower or upper lip.

Somehow I feel like were being ignored when we put these ideas up but prehaps a modder can implement some of them if EA won't.
  • Options
    TracykatladyTracykatlady Posts: 87 Member
    edited February 2011
    Free bump :D
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I see a lot of people talking about the "bear skin rug" and it sounds great, but it would also be good if vegetarians could use something like a "s h a g" (Don't misinterpret that, it's a type of rug) rug instead. I say this because I'm a vegetarian, and I always found those rugs to be pretty creepy.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    This needs to return from the sims 2. Why can't our sims give massages in the hottub?
    BennettsVDay5.jpg

And these
    BennettsVDay.jpg

BennettsVDay2.jpg

feedingabiteallison.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    And kisses like these
    The hot smooch
    Bennettsvday3.jpg

hotsmoochclose-1.jpg

The hottub makeout
    lovetubmakeout.jpg

doublethepleasure3.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    And finally the original sofa makeout needs to return. Gosh I miss this one in the sims 3. It should return but not replace the one we have now. I like it as well. This should just be an additional one on the sofa.
    makeoutonlipsofa.jpg

sidekiss.jpg
  • Options
    clairakittyclairakitty Posts: 578 Member
    edited February 2011
    Nice pics catlover! Yes, those all need to be added. The feeding the other person picture was cute.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I like the idea of the "hot smooch", and I also think sims should be able to flirt from across a room and while dancing separately. Also, romantic interactions with acquaintances at parties should be easier the better the party is.
  • Options
    SelahGioSelahGio Posts: 756 Member
    edited February 2011
    Snacky wrote:
    I'd like to be able to have sims walking hand in hand(this could also go for parents with child), or some weather like rain so you could walk together under 1 umbrella.

That sounds like an amazing idea
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Bump! They have to make a romance EP, there are just too many things to be added in an update.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Well if there is any truth to the rumor of Generations being the name of the next ep this could actually happen I hope. Most likely a family ep would also add lots of romance and actual dating.