Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All good things must come to an end...

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    JodieM963JodieM963 Posts: 214
    edited February 2011
    I agree with alot of simmers that if there was a Sims 4 that it should be M rating. The only features i want to be put in Sims 4 or a Sims 3 is to do with pregnancy: new features should be teen pregnancy,pregancy time sliders etc
  • Options
    Sphire_ZiemiaSphire_Ziemia Posts: 1,148 New Member
    edited February 2011
    JodieM963 wrote:
    I agree with alot of simmers that if there was a Sims 4 that it should be M rating. The only features i want to be put in Sims 4 or a Sims 3 is to do with pregnancy: new features should be teen pregnancy,pregancy time sliders etc

I doubt that feature will ever be allowed to be added. And even though I don't think its terribly scandalous to have a child under the age of 18, I just don't understand the appeal of it with some teens. Don't young women want to become empowered with a college education, travel and have a career? Or have they been brainwashed to stay kitchen and collect welfare checks?
  • Options
    Bunchu8Bunchu8 Posts: 79 Member
    edited February 2011
    MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!!!!! And imagine.... with all of the problems we have on our games because Sims 3 is too complicated for them what will happen if they try to make an even more complex Sims 4!!!!.... Gets me scared that it could me my computer eplode!!!
  • Options
    Quacky618Quacky618 Posts: 79 New Member
    edited February 2011
    They have to do something revolutionary to make a Sims 4. People don't have millions of dollars to spend on expansion packs and stuff packs. They already coming out with Sims 3 Medieval. Maybe something will come out of that?
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,971 Member
    edited February 2011
    :( does anyone have the feeling that EA is going to give up on sims 3? its seems like Ea isnt giving this game anymore attention. can they just drop a game at the third exspansion?

Sure they can they would just take the resources that Sims 3 was using and put it to use elsewhere. They have a lot of franchises that does bring in the money. However keep in mind they are concentrating on Medieval right now. Soon as Medieval hit the streets back to Sims 3. :D
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    edited February 2011
    Anonymous wrote:
    Do you think EA will take this advice, or do you think their only care is money (i.e. Sims 4, Sims 5, etc., etc.)?
    I think TS3 is the last game, but if there is a new one I'm not buying it. Unless it's to die for like TS3, but I doubt it.
    In my opinion, a lot of things went downhill with TS3, but the incredible things about TS3 keeps simmers playing.
    If the next expansion is not pets, I'm going to be very, very upset. :evil:
    44444.gif
  • Options
    mrswoo5mrswoo5 Posts: 2,143 Member
    edited February 2011
    EA will keep making The Sims as long as we keep buying.
  • Options
    Chris95Chris95 Posts: 98 New Member
    edited February 2011
    I wouldn't want the Sims Franchise to end, we just need a better team whose, hardworking and ambitious. Only expanding it and iproving it with the advances in technology.
  • Options
    tahneetahnee Posts: 141 New Member
    edited February 2011
    I have a dream for the sims 4. They need to make it with the open neighbourhood like sims 3, add romance (weddings cutscenes ect) like the sims 2, no rabbitholes, bring in memories or something similar, allow for cc like sims 2, bring back their souls. Sims 3 has no soul. They are just robots with no memories, no interest in spending time as families or as a community, and they dont 'live.' Their past experiences do not affect who they are and they should. A child of divorce should fear divorce, someone who lost their family in a house fire should be afraid of fire. In the sims 2 the memories affected their wants desires and fears. They need to bring that back. Also we should be able to choose if the sister that moved out is getting married. The point is you are god, and with the sims 3, god has little power. Please give the power back to us.... Imagine what sims 4 could become. Oh, and please please please leave the storytelling to us. EA stories are boring and robotic. Thankyou