Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I just heard sims 3 music on tv... O.o

Right when I was a about to get a major headache due to overload of phinbella, I heard sims 3 music.
And wth it came from a tv show.
:shock:

Comments

• Options
    HugziesHugzies Posts: 2,956 New Member
    edited February 2011
    See and I thought I was crazy! This has happened to me before too!!! I thought I had just been playing too much :D
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited February 2011
    It has happened before on 2 occasions.

1. A TV program about drugs, it played the sims music in the background during a portion.

2. America's Next Top Model in episode... 3 or 4 of one of the more recent cycles had the sims music too.
  • Options
    HugziesHugzies Posts: 2,956 New Member
    edited February 2011
    YES! I heard it on Americas next top model as well!
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited February 2011
    Oh joy, the forum has a new bug. Is anybody else seeing coding that shouldn't be there or is it just me? :/
  • Options
    CaptainTHPS4CaptainTHPS4 Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited February 2011
    EA made a deal last year which allows music composed by EA to be used on TV. Interesting way to advertise as long as it doesn't feel out of place.
    My YouTube Channel!
    youtube.com/IronSeagull
  • Options
    pixpumirapixpumira Posts: 1,788 Member
    edited February 2011
    EA made a deal last year which allows music composed by EA to be used on TV. Interesting way to advertise as long as it doesn't feel out of place.

Oh!
    I thought I was going crazy again. :D
    (i threw mud at my best friend's face yesterday)
  • Options
    GothicViperGothicViper Posts: 722 New Member
    edited February 2011
    yeh i screamed out during Top Model about there being sims music.. my housemates just looked at me like i was wearing a straight jacket.. ahem..
  • Options
    tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    edited February 2011
    I was watching Americas next top model recently and thought I heard the sims music on it! I'm so glad I saw this thread because I was wondering why they were playing it on there! :mrgreen:
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    jkmartinez2jkmartinez2 Posts: 2,858 Member
    edited February 2011
    I thought I was crazy. I heard it on a TV commercial for Progressive Insurance.
  • Options
    puppyluvvpuppyluvv Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited February 2011
    Quite a while ago my mom was watching tv and I was sitting in the room and a commercial for Grey's Anatomy came on and it was playing the music and I was like 0.0
    generation-two-banner-trait.png?w=640
    Our Lives are Better Left to Chance - A Legacy
  • Options
    ChemicalwibsChemicalwibs Posts: 6,345 Member
    edited February 2011
    There's a commercial here in Norway that I swear has the music from build/buy mode in it. And I've heard Sims 3 music in TV programs as well.
    wibsandthesims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    EatCheesEatChees Posts: 1,378 Member
    edited February 2011
    i heard it on CTV for a preview for grey's anatomy. Also i heard Command and conquer 3 music for CSI.
    Sig.png
  • Options
    memorybulletsmemorybullets Posts: 62 New Member
    edited February 2011
    I heard it on the Apprentice. It was really weird, but it made me want to play the sims.
  • Options
    sunsetvalleygurlsunsetvalleygurl Posts: 5 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I heard The Sims 2 music on Ice Loves Coco and I JUST heard The Sims 3 music on American Pickers. Weird, right?:)
    :D
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    edited July 2011
    I heard The Sims 2 music on Ice Loves Coco and I JUST heard The Sims 3 music on American Pickers. Weird, right?:)

Haha! I heard it on Ice loves Coco too! I told my husband and he gave me a weird look. :lol:
  • Options
    ShaneyBoyShaneyBoy Posts: 2,134 Member
    edited July 2011
    I haven't noticed it at all, haha, maybe it's not on the advertisements/shows here in Ireland! :-o
  • Options
    ROCKPRINCESS3ROCKPRINCESS3 Posts: 597
    edited July 2011
    I heard sims 2 music on one of those fashion shows on E!.
    I was like, 'HEY! They're playing sims 2 music!'
    I confused my brothers, but oh well.
  • Options
    jkmartinez2jkmartinez2 Posts: 2,858 Member
    edited July 2011
    I just heard it this evening on a Swifter commercial!
  • Options
    starfire1997starfire1997 Posts: 3,238 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I never hear it on tv! I must not watch enough commercials.
  • Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited July 2011
    :x I am so jello (jealous)! My cable is acting funky and I can't get any channel other than NBC, CBS, shopping and church channels. :shock:

Can't get a cable tech out here until Wednesday night. I don't think I'm gonna last. :cry: Maybe I'll hear it on my limited channels. :mrgreen:
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    xXAi_IchigoXxxXAi_IchigoXx Posts: 1
    edited November 2011
    My mom was just watching Sell This House : Extreme Edition and they were playing the build/buy mode music... I thought that was pretty funny. :)
  • Options
    fabe7fabe7 Posts: 1,585 New Member
    edited November 2011

Yup! Thats Where I Heard Mine.... I Was Like "OMG! Ice Plays Sims 2 Also!"
  • Options
    BeycatBeycat Posts: 1,267 New Member
    edited November 2011
    I heard the CAS music on a cooking show :shock:
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    edited November 2011
    I thought I was crazy. I heard it on a TV commercial for Progressive Insurance.

That must have been the commercial I heard it on, too! LOL I knew I'd heard Sim music in a commercial, just couldn't remember which one . . .Way too many commercials in the commercial breaks these day. Oi.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited November 2011
    I heard it on the Apprentice. It was really weird, but it made me want to play the sims.

Me too, I heard it the other day, thought I was going mad for a second as they only played it quickly, then they played it again. :shock: :mrgreen: