Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A painful realization....

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SpruceGooseSpruceGoose Posts: 7 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I think what irritates me the most about NOT having hot tubs, is that your Sims WISH for hot tubs. ***?!?!?!

After I FINALLY got Ambitions (My one and only EP, I've been dragging my feet with TS3.) and one of my new Sims wished for a hot tub, I decided to oblige. I searched and searched and searched, spending nearly an hour looking for a **** hot tub, only to realize there WEREN'T any.

So...is that a technical error that the sims wish for an item that is unavailable or was it an accidental oversight that EA forgot?
  • Options
    Drak_AngelDrak_Angel Posts: 1,618 Member
    edited January 2011
    it's in NL and this thread is very old...
  • Options
    XhippiedippieXXhippiedippieX Posts: 4,938 Member
    edited January 2011
    The hottubs came with Late Night. If you do not have LN then you cannot
    fullfill the wish....just cancel it. :wink:
  • Options
    MysteryJokerMysteryJoker Posts: 1,279 Member
    edited January 2011
    Suddenly;

Responses 19 months later!

(pick up a copy of Late Night)
  • Options
    Drak_AngelDrak_Angel Posts: 1,618 Member
    edited January 2011
    lol... there i go reverting back to Sims 2 lango :-P (sims 2 EP was called Night Life)
  • Options
    erikshappywifeerikshappywife Posts: 3
    edited January 2011
    there are hot tubs in Sims3...at least if you have the game and the Late Night EP...I don't remember where I saw them, but they ARE in there...

I miss a lot of things from Sims2 also...too bad you have to lose some things to gain others :o/ There are cool aspects to the Sims3...but lots of coolness was lost from the previous versions and that is sad...why not just add the new content and leave in the old, or most of it???
  • Options
    RubyABRubyAB Posts: 1
    edited January 2011
    If there are no hot tubs. Why does it comes up on my sims' wants? The basic Sims 3 (no late night yet) is the only one I have at the moment so I'm confused as to why my sim would want something that is supposedly not in the game.
  • Options
    mcmuffinburgermcmuffinburger Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited January 2011
    i thought there were hot tubes in latenight?
  • Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited January 2011
    hottubs came with the late night expansion pack
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    mcmuffinburgermcmuffinburger Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited January 2011
    enkeli63 wrote:
    Yeah... I didn't expect all the great stuff we had in Sims 2 EPs and SPs BUT I did expect the same kind of things we had in the base game for both Sims 1 and 2. I am disappointed about the hot tub and several other things...

Though my #1 complaint is the hair too!!! Good gosh :shock: I can handle if my sims must live a minimalist lifestyle until we get EPs and stuff going on... but I want them to look good enough to live in my town!! (Yes--I'm one of those simmers who kills the uglies. But I must add that I'm pleased to see that about half of the game generated sims in my game turned out to be decent looking so far.)

lmao

i just went ahead and got all cc hair i couldnt take it anymore it makes a big difference
  • Options
    reni401reni401 Posts: 1,388 Member
    edited January 2011
    To those responding about how hot tubs came with Late Night, you'll want to note that this thread is over a year and a half old. Somebody seems to have replied to it in error, which kicked it back up the list.