Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is Ambitions worth it?

I am thinking about buying this- but I don't know. I have the other two expansion packs. Is Ambitions worth it?

~~

Comments

• Options
    Candygurl84Candygurl84 Posts: 5,056 Member
    edited January 2011
    I say yes.... it's gives you way more to do so you dont have to do the same ol jobs all the time. And with ambitions you can actually interact with what your sims do at their job!! I like the hair stylist job and the ghost hunting jobs they are really fun :)
  • Options
    GardeniaBloomGardeniaBloom Posts: 411 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Yes, most definitely. It's a lot fun in my opinion.
    It gives you opportunity to control your sim while working. It also adds some new furniture, hairstyles, laundry, new traits...
    I think it's the best EP after LN, so far.
  • Options
    AquartistJamesAquartistJames Posts: 51
    edited January 2011
    Its really fun to play - if EA could work the kinks out, I'd say its definitely worth it.
  • Options
    MysteryJokerMysteryJoker Posts: 1,279 Member
    edited January 2011
    If you always wanted to interact with your sims at their work, then yes.
  • Options
    BethMattBethMatt Posts: 4
    edited January 2011
    I'm about to order it , when your a fire fighter do you actually put other peoples fire out! ?
  • Options
    hanakin17hanakin17 Posts: 11
    edited January 2011
    Yes you have to do put the fires out, i find it sorta annoying sometimes, cus when you get high enough in it, you get your own fire alarm that goes off when there is a fire, anywhere, weather your on duty or not, and wakes EVERYONE in the house up!
    so i dont do that one any more :P!
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Yes you have to do put the fires out, i find it sorta annoying sometimes, cus when you get high enough in it, you get your own fire alarm that goes off when there is a fire, anywhere, weather your on duty or not, and wakes EVERYONE in the house up!
  • Options
    HosfacHosfac Posts: 292 New Member
    edited January 2011
    hanakin17 wrote:

An easier option is to simply not place the fire alarm you receive for your house. Because the firefighter profession is big simoleons!
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Yes i suppose never thought of that :P haha! :P
  • Options
    mcgillvymcgillvy Posts: 721 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Thanks guys- big blizzard coming in this weekend, so I'll pick one up here in the next few days to bunker down with. :)

~~

• Options
    Nicksim96Nicksim96 Posts: 196 New Member
    edited January 2011
    mcgillvy wrote:
    Thanks guys- big blizzard coming in this weekend, so I'll pick one up here in the next few days to bunker down with. :)

~~
    I think it's completely worth it, but I find the "large" house fires kind of lame... The trailer made it look like the walls would catch, but it's basically where about 7 flames and 5 window fires are spawned randomly around the lot, and all the doors need to be broken down, and you need to rescue some sims... I find it irritating when I have put out all the fire (sometimes it never actually touches the house) and STILL have to break down an undamaged door to rescue a few stupid cowering sims... But I digress.... It's a great EP
  • Options
    mcmuffinburgermcmuffinburger Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited January 2011
    Yes I was thinking the same thing...I have world adventures

I should have known better -____________________-

and I have to say I'm sick of WA

Late night is out of the question seeing as there are soo many problems

I'm sure ambitions has it too :/

But I'm hoping it will hold me over until a new EP comes out

So I was just going to uninstall everything and reinstall sims 3 with ambitions

Seems like it will be better than World Adventures and Late Night

and if not...I will be more than happy to migrate over to sims 2 :twisted: