Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Writer's Hangout (The Original) A Place to Share Stories and Hangout!!

Comments

• Options
    Clairezy018Clairezy018 Posts: 980 New Member
    edited December 2010
    Wow I haven't posted on this forum in ages. Hello everyone. I guess I should re-introduce myself I'm clairezy I write A Rotten Legacy and just recently I started writing
    Once Upon a Legacy Which I'm very fond of. I would love to get some feed back from fellow writers. :D
  • Options
    SwishStarSwishStar Posts: 392 New Member
    edited December 2010
    Wow I haven't posted on this forum in ages. Hello everyone. I guess I should re-introduce myself I'm clairezy I write A Rotten Legacy and just recently I started writing
    Once Upon a Legacy Which I'm very fond of. I would love to get some feed back from fellow writers. :D

CLAIREZY!!!!
    WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!
    I misses you.
    Hey, what happened to the thread Bean made? I can't find it? was it deleted? O_O
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Hello All!

It's been a while since I've been on! I will get to reading your stories! Sorry if some of you felt ignored! I know this thread is for all of you to share your stories! It's also a place to give others feedback and advice. I'd like to see more of that!!

I'll be back in action soon, I hope. Once I get my WA back and my LN, and fix this stupid problem with the CC. Anywho! Remember, that as much as people would love to read your story, you should always return the favor!

Creator of this thread,

Swishy

PS: The link in my siggy, doesn't not work. I guess the story was deleted or the site was deleted since I have been so inactive >_<
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    FIRST POST UPDATE!! PLEASE READ!!

Go to the first page and read the update!!

Swishy
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    SwishStar wrote:

CLAIREZY!!!!
    WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!
    I misses you.
    Hey, what happened to the thread Bean made? I can't find it? was it deleted? O_O

Hehe Hi ya! where have I been where have you been? lol I've been moving to a new place and working and going to school all at the same time. Bleh adult life is hard.
    Yeah I think they lost Bean's thread. :'( but it's okay we have this lovely thread.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    SwishStar wrote:

CLAIREZY!!!!
    WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!
    I misses you.

Hehe Hi ya! where have I been where have you been? lol I've been moving to a new place and working and going to school all at the same time. Bleh adult life is hard.
    Yeah I think they lost Bean's thread. :'( but it's okay we have this lovely thread.

Ah, I see. Yeah, I'm in the middle of a move. Hehe. I'm very frustrated with the sims and the custom Content issue. Arg. Infuriates me!
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    It's too quiet!! >__> Gimme updates!!

I've only gotten to read a few, >.< since there are so many. But, My goal is to at least read half of what I need to tomorrow. I'll post my comments on here, and on the page (If it's a blog story or forum story.) And of course, Rec and fav if it's made in CAStory. <3

Swishy

P.S. My story is in the making. Once I get my game to it's normal function, hopefully tomorrow after I read some of the updates I'll be able to get back to it!

It's been so long, xD I'm so rusty.
  • Options
    cupcakecupcake Posts: 5,097 New Member
    edited December 2010
    Chaper 7 Of The Meringue Rainbowcy~A Legacy Gone Technicolor Generation 4

Screenshot-425.jpg
  • Options
    AeoniscytheAeoniscythe Posts: 1,488 New Member
    edited December 2010
    Hello, well this is a rather large thread.

I'll be glad to share my story and read others, although I warn I am too lazy to read legacies that have gone way past the first generation I must admit >.<

Any way here is mine!
    Chapter One
    Chapter Two
    Also the Banner links to thread I created for it.
  • Options
    edited December 2010

I'll be glad to share my story and read others, although I warn I am too lazy to read legacies that have gone way past the first generation I must admit >.<

Any way here is mine!
    Chapter One
    Chapter Two

I read it! :thumbup: it's good. I was really into it at the beginning then I was sad 'cause I was like "Not another vampire story; that's original." but then you won me over with your writing. I felt myself getting drawn in and I love Nari(/Mariko?) she looks simply amazing I love the realistic feel your sims have. simply great, and the over all layout of your blog is good. It's dark and simple which let's your pictures really stand out. c: I'm gonna wait for updates.
  • Options
    edited December 2010

Any way here is mine!
    Chapter One
    Chapter Two

I read it! :thumbup: it's good. I was really into it at the beginning then I was sad 'cause I was like "Not another vampire story; that's original." but then you won me over with your writing. I felt myself getting drawn in and I love Nari(/Mariko?) she looks simply amazing I love the realistic feel your sims have. simply great, and the over all layout of your blog is good. It's dark and simple which let's your pictures really stand out. c: I'm gonna wait for updates.

Thanks! I'm glad you stuck with it!

Hey that thing about the blog...lol It's bland because I just didn't know what to do or how to decorate it. I just left it like that because I just didn't know how to decorate it. I guess it does fit though, I never thought about it like that. I thought "Well I rather it be simple than look bad."
  • Options
    strelitzia19strelitzia19 Posts: 7,604 Member
    edited December 2010
  • Options
    TW1996TW1996 Posts: 281 New Member
    edited December 2010
    The Thompson Legacy: Chapter 7, Part 1, Generation 1 : http://tws1996.livejournal.com/5640.html

Please read and vote. But most of all, I hope you enjoy :D
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I read your story(legacy) Clairezy (Once upon a legacy) I must say.....you have such a way with words. It draws you in from the very first moment! I'm going to have to find time to read your other one now.
  • Options
    KiwiLover875KiwiLover875 Posts: 1,865 Member
    edited June 2011
    ~*Update*~

Left Or Right Season 3 : The Next Generation

Chapter Two - Pt 1 - "Fading"

Here Here Here

Post edited by Unknown User on
    tumblr_nbohhmBjJm1r9tnsko1_1280.png
    >>>>Origin ID : BeeFierce <<<<
  • Options
    Valpre1983Valpre1983 Posts: 889 Member
    edited December 2010

Genre: Paranormal romance, drama
    Type: Series
    Characters: Leigh, Tamsyn, Devon
    Prompt:21.Greed
    Word Count: 1182
    Warning: coarse language
    Rating: PG-13
    Summary:Tamsyn reveals her true colors, Leigh takes the first step, and Devon goes through some changes
    21. Greed...more on Blogger

Screenshot-806.jpg
    the-wilds2-1.jpg
  • Options
    mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,041 Member
    edited December 2010
    I've read a few stories on this thread! I think it's time i submitted mine! :)

An Everlasting Legacy
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Krisis updated!

Characters: Devon, Tamsyn
    Prompt: 003. Broken
    Word Count: 1100+
    Warning: Wow, surprisingly none
    Summary: Maybe that was a good sign…maybe things wouldn't be so bad when his heart started beating again.
    003. Broken...more on Blogger

Screenshot-3971.jpg
    the-wilds2-1.jpg
  • Options
    camimhcamimh Posts: 3,297 Member
    edited December 2010
  • Options
    FrugalMayFrugalMay Posts: 3,118 Member
    edited December 2010
    Hey I just started a legacy. Link in my siggy. I'll be back to read through some of the stories posted here! They look fantastic:)
  • Options
    KiwiLover875KiwiLover875 Posts: 1,865 Member
    edited June 2011
    ~*Update*~

Left Or Right Season 3 : The Next Generation

Chapter Two - Pt 2 - "Fading"

Here Here Here

Post edited by Unknown User on
    tumblr_nbohhmBjJm1r9tnsko1_1280.png
    >>>>Origin ID : BeeFierce <<<<
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Characters: Leigh,Krimsyn, Krisis, J.D. Michaela
    Prompt: 001. Beginnings
    Word Count: 1266
    Warning: very limited knowledge of music
    Summary: Michaela has questions, and Leigh's put on the spot.
    001. Beginnings...more on Blogger.

Screenshot-3538.jpg
    the-wilds2-1.jpg
  • Options
    strelitzia19strelitzia19 Posts: 7,604 Member
    edited December 2010
    Chapter 22!

67890031.jpg

Enjoy :D
    lgpf7vn
  • Options
    camimhcamimh Posts: 3,297 Member