Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will you totally go berserk if your parents cancel your Sims 2 store account?

Not like this, or at least I would hope not.

Comments

• Options
    IrishChickIrishChick Posts: 665 New Member
    edited June 2009
    LMAO!

I played that game when it was still in beta and I got horribly addicted - so even though Im like twice his age I still feel for him lol

Yes I would be mad if my mum deleted my sims account - how does she even know I have one?!

OMG IM a GROWN UP now mum I can do what I want!

I WANNA RUN AWAY!
  • Options
    legendarybitka29legendarybitka29 Posts: 1,185 Member
    edited June 2009
    I have no speakers on my work computer... what game was he playing?
  • Options
    martymcflymartymcfly Posts: 472 Member
    edited June 2009
    World of Warcraft. She canceled his account. It's even funnier with sound. Kid has some problems, I think discipline being one of them.
  • Options
    legendarybitka29legendarybitka29 Posts: 1,185 Member
    edited June 2009
    OMG, that's insane.

Definitely major issues and yeah, I agree with you, discipline is one of them. :shock:
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    edited June 2009
    By the way the kid is acting i thought i was watching a remake of The Exorcist ;)
  • Options
    Liltab1121Liltab1121 Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited June 2009
    wait, he is mad because he lsot his game, so he tries to stick the remote up his bum? uhh, if you say so. but i think the only person that hurts is, well, lmao you
    259g3le.gif
  • Options
    Liltab1121Liltab1121 Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited June 2009
    and wear some less obvious underwear before you take your pants off and decide to flop your wee wee around .... sick
    259g3le.gif
  • Options
    LeHawtness813LeHawtness813 Posts: 1,200 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Funniest... Video... Ever....
  • Options
    LeHawtness813LeHawtness813 Posts: 1,200 New Member
    edited June 2009
    martymcfly wrote:
    World of Warcraft. She canceled his account. It's even funnier with sound. Kid has some problems, I think discipline being one of them.

Oh no it's not discipline. didn't you see how quickly he got quiet when "I'm guessing his dad" told him to shut up?

He just went buck wild lol.
  • Options
    ArvigArvig Posts: 109 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I think the part that amazes me the most is that at :35 or so he throws the bedspread over his head, and he's fully clothed. Okay, I didn't exactly stop to see if he did remove his clothing, but around :50 or so, he's thrown the bedspread back off, and he's now just in his boxer shorts.

Um...was the bedspread fighting back by eating his clothing? *boggles*.

I don't play WoW but I do play EQ2..um...kind of scares me that this kid may have switched MMO's if he did get his WoW account cancelled..this guy could be on my server!

Think I'm going to hide all of my bedding now...
  • Options
    PanethPaneth Posts: 351 New Member
    edited June 2009
    This explains alot about WoW really..
    I think it may be staged anyway but still funny.
  • Options
    JalidaJalida Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited June 2009
    Very odd behaviour. My guess is there are more sinister things going on here than just the cancelling of the account. The whole thing with the remote and his backside, and the immediate cease of hostilities at what I presume is his father yelling at him to shut up could probably be analyzed by a child psychologist and probably should.

Turning off his WOW acount was just the trigger of this fit, theres something else behind this type of behavior. Something dark and sinister.

And we wonder why our children kill us in our sleep? Dam, Im never shutting off my kids video game accounts, will sleep with one eye open, and will generally let the kids do what ever they want from now on.....

Oh wait! That's provoked this type of manical rage to begin with. All I can say is the kids probably lucky he didn't find a cowboy boot in the closet instead of his trainers.
  • Options
    CheckerPjsCheckerPjs Posts: 1,666 New Member
    edited June 2009
    WHAT-WAS-THAT! ;P
  • Options
    RockpoolRockpool Posts: 6 New Member
    edited June 2009
    This was hilarious. It looks staged but ..... hearing of some other WoW players, I wouldn't doubt it if this was real! Lol
  • Options
    mofursmofurs Posts: 87 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I agree with Rockpool it looks staged to me too. And what is he doing with that phone? er remote? if it was a real fit and he was my son you would see me wooping his hinny. I remember when I was a young pup my aunt snatched me up during a fit and took me into the bathroom and nearly drowned me. Last time that fit throwing ever happened... :shock:
  • Options
    JaiSimJaiSim Posts: 541 New Member
    edited June 2009
    It does look a little staged, but I have heard that WoW is highly addictive.
  • Options
    DGautreau86DGautreau86 Posts: 20 New Member
    edited June 2009
    seems a bit TOO crazy to be staged, people usually don't try to jam controllers in their *** while still clothed.
  • Options
    Chase_PaynceChase_Paynce Posts: 1,613 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Nope, the addiciton is that bad... been playing for almost 5 years.
  • Options
    BlacksmogBlacksmog Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2009
    LMAO!!!! Oh wow! He's got problems

why did he get undressed and try to stick a remote up his bum though?
  • Options
    danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Why on earth would any parent cancel your account?
  • Options
    Chase_PaynceChase_Paynce Posts: 1,613 New Member
    edited June 2009
    danivixen wrote:
    Its a great way for parents to get thier kids to do things.
    Once they are hooked on WoW they have a massive deadly weapon of canceling, they wont get a job because they play all day. LOL, perfect parent tool imo.
  • Options
    toomuch4youtoomuch4you Posts: 292 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Well, since young people do not need a store account to play this game, I don't seem them having a panic attack.
  • Options
    Panther00567Panther00567 Posts: 2,704 New Member
    edited June 2009
    HAHAHAHA 🐸🐸🐸🐸. He really needs to get a life.

Reminds me of the angry german kid... that one was really bizarre :shock:
  • Options
    mikkimouse1978mikkimouse1978 Posts: 1,497 Member
    edited June 2009
    I have seen that before, but it is still just as funny now as it was then. Some have said that it's possible fake, posed, what have you, but I don't know. It's still the best thing I've seen on the Internet in a long while. I love it when spoiled kids get, well, disaplined.

Thank God I don't have kids.
  • Options
    ArvigArvig Posts: 109 New Member
    edited June 2009
    danivixen wrote:

I don't play WoW but I play EQ2, another MMO. It CAN be addictive, so if the kid isn't doing his homework or is spending ALL of his time on game I could see parents cancelling an account. I have known people who spend just huge amounts of time on EQ2 to the point of neglecting other basic needs.

But then again, I've seen people get obsessed with other games (including the Sims) and other hobbies also in a similar way too, so I'm not saying that WoW and other MMORPG's cause people to be prone to addiction. In EQ2 I've met plenty of people I consider fairly good friends from an online standpoint also, and a couple I may meet IRL next year if I attend their IRL wedding.