Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I am really ****** off at EA, how dare they...

Comments

• Options
    RoseMcBRoseMcB Posts: 88 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The OP must be VP of Development. LOL!
  • Options
    puffyamiumi22puffyamiumi22 Posts: 77 Member
    edited June 2009
    Yea curse EA with their seamless neighborhoods and 60 traits and their food favorites and addicting gameplay. Curse you EA *gets on knees and waves fists in air* CURSE YOU EA!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    saveoursouls2008saveoursouls2008 Posts: 341 New Member
    edited June 2009
    How dare EA hire technicians who don't know anything, or how to solve problems!

Oh wait am I doing it wrong?Sorry.
  • Options
    Billysim143Billysim143 Posts: 968 Member
    edited June 2009
    RoseMcB wrote:
    The OP must be VP of Development. LOL!

I wished! If I worked at EA my life would be complete. :D
  • Options
    ScottieScottie Posts: 321 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I like how theres no haters so far in this thread. :D
  • Options
    mindymaemindymae Posts: 4 New Member
    edited June 2009
    LOL, first off, LOVE THIS THREAD! I was really starting to get annoyed with the haters.

Second, how dare EA create a game so great that I rush home after work just to play, with the great urge to knock over all small children and old people in my way to getting home faster!

I felt like this yesterday rushing home to play. Love it!
  • Options
    crazycase1990crazycase1990 Posts: 49 New Member
    edited June 2009
    lol I really like you!!

I am so fed up with all the people complaining...does anyone remember how different Sims 1 was from sims 2? COMPLETELY but now that Sims 3 has come around and it's different again, nobody will have a bar of it.

YES, it does take a while to get used to but then it's absolutely amazing - 5 stars to EA!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I sprayed this thread with bug repellent, pun intended. :P
  • Options
    temptresstemptress Posts: 7 New Member
    edited June 2009
    HOW DARE YOU EA!!!!

:D
  • Options
    LadyLindaelLadyLindael Posts: 154 Member
    edited June 2009
    haha I play every min of the day, that I cam, until I have to go to work, then I come to work and complain to the manager how I had to stop playing sims 3 and come to work.... he looks at me like I am crazy.. :D I didn't say anything today and he asked "you still playing that game?" I said "oh yes, I will be playing for years.." haha I think he asked because I was dead tired yesterday at work from staying up playing it lmao

How dare you EA! make me go to work tired.. I will pay you back by playing your game! *shakes fist* lol
  • Options
    Kristina84Kristina84 Posts: 40 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Believe me, I'm shaking my fist hard at em for this.
  • Options
    LadyLindaelLadyLindael Posts: 154 Member
    edited June 2009
    Kristina84 wrote:
    Believe me, I'm shaking my fist hard at em for this.

haha I was just adding *shakes fist* as you wrote this.. too funny
  • Options
    SunshineandrozesSunshineandrozes Posts: 799 Member
    edited June 2009
    I read the title and thought "Oh no...what now?" This post was a nice change from oh so many complaints. Thanks! :)
  • Options
    SunshineandrozesSunshineandrozes Posts: 799 Member
    edited June 2009
    Simposter wrote:
    LOL good thread :-) I find myself wishing I had more time to sit and play this game and so many questions and new possibilities to figure out. My Prima Guide would be much more helpful if it were in my possession and not "in transit" :mrgreen:

lol...my Prima guide was just delivered yesterday. It covers a lot of stuff too. Very well worth it!
  • Options
    lowenbajowenlowenbajowen Posts: 61 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I lol'd. X]
    I just wish I could get mine to work so I could spend hours upon hours playing it. :'(

Oh, woe is me!
  • Options
    SimsqueenSimsqueen Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    lol this is awesome i would much rather people who don't complain lol and i've done the talking to my sims thing...its getting out of hand my sims husband is mine lol i'm serious when i talk about them to people i know i'm like "my husband got promoted and i'm going to have a baby!!" lol not good HOW DARE EA MAKE ME GET SO INVOLVED WITH THIS AMAZING GAME! HOW DARE YOU!!!!! lol
  • Options
    SimsluverPlaySimsluverPlay Posts: 131 New Member
    edited June 2009
    How dare they sell me a game that i look forward to playing! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Truce252Truce252 Posts: 31 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Thats EA for ya... They did it to me with The Sims 1 and all its expansions, The Sims 2 and all its expansions, and I'm afraid they've done it again. :)
  • Options
    LilSimmysGirlLilSimmysGirl Posts: 163 Member
    edited June 2009
    Hahah. I totally agree. :) I mean, I haven't played much since I got the game, but I definitely LOVE IT! How dare you EA, for selling us all a game we REALLY wanted. How dare you give us something we've been asking for forever. How dare you! :D
  • Options
    l8nytsimmerl8nytsimmer Posts: 1,528 New Member
    edited June 2009
    How dare YOU GUYS! How dare you for patting EA on the back for turning out a game that is so disappointing! I had such high hopes when the news of TS3 first broke. I couldn't wait to get me hands on it. After all, I had put in hundreds of hours playing TS2 with all of its expansion packs. I didn't even mind giving up some stuff in order to afford $75.00 for the Collector's Edition. And THEN I played the game. ::sigh:: Was I ever depressed. TS3 was difficult to control, especially when it came to building my first home...I mean, zoom in, zoom out, rotate left, rotate right, tilt up, tilt down...with TS2 all I had to do was touch the pointer to the edge of the screen in the direction I want to move...And, after all the zooming, and rotating, and tilting, I still couldn't see the doggone flowers that just planted because when you zoom back, they disappear!! There was no more fun stuff like shopping for clothes and jewelry, no vacations to the orient, no seasons, no pets (aside from a couple of goldfish). I read these comments posted by everyone who says they're enjoying the game and my mind boggles. Am I doing it wrong? Where are all the interesting characters (Bella, Mortimer, and Malcolm)? Why does my game stall out and crash every freaking time I play it? Why do the Sims look like wax dummies? Why are the wallpapers and carpets so boring and ugly? Why is the selection of furniture, appliances and whatever so limited? Why can't I shop for clothes anymore? My daughter, who is a graphic designer, says that EA was too cheap to hire the enough artists, creators, and animators to put in all those little details that made TS2 so addictive (and realistic). At least in TS2 the Sims walked fairly true to life. In TS3 they move slowly, like zombies on downers. there are no useful cheats to do away with all the boring details like attending to bladder, and tiredness, etc. (which was useful when raising more than one baby). Why are we being forced to concentrate on social networking, reputation building, hanging out at the mall, at the park, and at town's pool, rather than building and raising families, and realizing lifetime aspiration? I've never been a social butterfly, and don't care about stuff like building a rep., and staying in the social loop, keeping up with what the world says is in or out...I thought that stuff went out with the Victorian Era, when reputation and social standing was all important. Call me an old fogie, but I say How dare EA disappoint those of us who are devoted, long time players? The way you folks are patting them on the back makes me thing you're really all EA employees schilling for the company.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    How dare YOU GUYS! How dare you for patting EA on the back for turning out a game that is so disappointing! I had such high hopes when the news of TS3 first broke. I couldn't wait to get me hands on it. After all, I had put in hundreds of hours playing TS2 with all of its expansion packs. I didn't even mind giving up some stuff in order to afford $75.00 for the Collector's Edition. And THEN I played the game. ::sigh:: Was I ever depressed. TS3 was difficult to control, especially when it came to building my first home...I mean, zoom in, zoom out, rotate left, rotate right, tilt up, tilt down...with TS2 all I had to do was touch the pointer to the edge of the screen in the direction I want to move...And, after all the zooming, and rotating, and tilting, I still couldn't see the doggone flowers that just planted because when you zoom back, they disappear!! There was no more fun stuff like shopping for clothes and jewelry, no vacations to the orient, no seasons, no pets (aside from a couple of goldfish). I read these comments posted by everyone who says they're enjoying the game and my mind boggles. Am I doing it wrong? Where are all the interesting characters (Bella, Mortimer, and Malcolm)? Why does my game stall out and crash every freaking time I play it? Why do the Sims look like wax dummies? Why are the wallpapers and carpets so boring and ugly? Why is the selection of furniture, appliances and whatever so limited? Why can't I shop for clothes anymore? My daughter, who is a graphic designer, says that EA was too cheap to hire the enough artists, creators, and animators to put in all those little details that made TS2 so addictive (and realistic). At least in TS2 the Sims walked fairly true to life. In TS3 they move slowly, like zombies on downers. there are no useful cheats to do away with all the boring details like attending to bladder, and tiredness, etc. (which was useful when raising more than one baby). Why are we being forced to concentrate on social networking, reputation building, hanging out at the mall, at the park, and at town's pool, rather than building and raising families, and realizing lifetime aspiration? I've never been a social butterfly, and don't care about stuff like building a rep., and staying in the social loop, keeping up with what the world says is in or out...I thought that stuff went out with the Victorian Era, when reputation and social standing was all important. Call me an old fogie, but I say How dare EA disappoint those of us who are devoted, long time players? The way you folks are patting them on the back makes me thing you're really all EA employees schilling for the company.

Sounds like you and your computer are having a bad hair day. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    JueJueJueJue Posts: 80 Member
    edited June 2009
    How dare you EA release it at the beginning of my work week so I can't sit for 2 days straight and ignore my dog so I can play for 20 hours straight?! SHAME ON YOU!!!
  • Options
    ScottieScottie Posts: 321 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I type and complain to much.

Oh, Really?
  • Options
    mandyreemandyree Posts: 26 New Member
    edited June 2009
    lol...this thread actually made me smile!! :)

I can't wait to be able to play the game!! The 45 minutes I had (before crashing) were totally fun!! I can't wait to discover all the little things EA always puts in their games... I anxiously await a patch that will let me play!!!
  • Options
    clawclashclawclash Posts: 23 New Member
    edited June 2009
    How dare you EA I have to go to the cottage tommorrow no computer there . My poor sims will be alone all weekend . How dare you make me addicited to this game already.How dare you make me dream of sims. :-)