Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Are Your Gnomes Up To???

Comments

• Options
    Ampey2006Ampey2006 Posts: 481 Member
    edited October 2010
    I haven't even found one yet! :(
  • Options
    The_DonnaThe_Donna Posts: 93 New Member
    edited October 2010
    KelliEllie wrote:
    Hey lol Ive never understood the moving gnomes... How do they work... Ive had gnomes before in hopes that they would do something cool like in your pictures but they never have?

That's the same as me ,
    My gnomes arent magic !
    ):

I think the problem for me is that I DONT have any expansion packs ?

• Options
    gagamummygagamummy Posts: 10,160 New Member
    edited October 2010
    they woke me up so that they can watched TV in my room!
  • Options
    momsoccerteammomsoccerteam Posts: 531 Member
    edited October 2010
    I have a gnome that I bought, are those ones different than the ones being shown here??

I do have a wandering French guy my kids call Lil' N ippy(had to separate otherwise I get *****)the name from Night in the Museum 2 lol

Here are both, pic is from my blog on My Page
    Screenshot-8.jpg
  • Options
    TPB01TPB01 Posts: 1,725 New Member
    edited October 2010
    I have a gnome that I bought, are those ones different than the ones being shown here??

I do have a wandering French guy my kids call Lil' N ippy(had to separate otherwise I get *****)the name from Night in the Museum 2 lol

Here are both, pic is from my blog on My Page
    Screenshot-8.jpg

I like the tree...don't show it to your kids though or they will think that money does grow on trees :-)
  • Options
    SimplyZombieSimplyZombie Posts: 271 New Member
    edited October 2010
    I'm really enjoying this thread and wanted to post some of my pics. I had already posted this one on another thread, but this one is one of my fav's...

5015417317_4b0efd4c2a_z.jpg

...he materialized like that. I just think it's creepy to imagine walking through your living room and to see him peeking in at you that way :shock:
  • Options
    LRM09LRM09 Posts: 6,235 Member
    edited October 2010
    I'm really enjoying this thread and wanted to post some of my pics. I had already posted this one on another thread, but this one is one of my fav's...

5015417317_4b0efd4c2a_z.jpg

...he materialized like that. I just think it's creepy to imagine walking through your living room and to see him peeking in at you that way :shock:

Thats what i call a peeping gnome :shock:kinda creepy :D
  • Options
    desperatehswfdesperatehswf Posts: 169 Member
    edited October 2010
    I don't have any gnomes. That second one is a little creepy (think the Leprechaun movies).
    :)

Yes! I thought about that Leprechaun movie too,lol! I didn't post pics, but I found a gnome in the laundry. Creepy considering I didn't buy it, it was just there.
  • Options
    Prettyweed870Prettyweed870 Posts: 832 Member
    edited October 2010
    Thanks for adding guys. These pics and stories are awesome. Just wanted to let those having trouble finding the magical gnomes here are some pointers. If you don't have any EPs or SPs you will randomly find them while fishing or exploring the catacombs at the cemetary. You can also find them while exploring in France, China and Egypt, Inveting on the workbench, Time traveling in the Time Machine, washing/drying laundry or sculpting. Help me out guys if I've missed any.

PS-Thanks for the gift PopTart!!
  • Options
    KylerzmomKylerzmom Posts: 1,074 Member
    edited October 2010
    You can also buy Gnomes sometimes from the Consignment shop. And the Teddy bear gnome comes from using the expensive dryer. You can also make a gnome from using the inventor's bench.
    You know nothing.
    1cc950bf-a674-44ca-8d69-a234571ea2f5_zps8d6da33b.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Wow! I love love love this thread! These guys are so cute... a bit creepy, but cute! Great job on the pictures too. Can I post them on our Facebook album as well? Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=122371&id=35298715078. Let me know if we can, I'm sure Fans on Facebook would enjoy these as well. :P

I don't mind if you use any of my Gnome pics :)
    You know nothing.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    <
    is off to buy washer because the teddy is cute!!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    <

It doesn't happen all the time, it's random, just like using the inventor bench. But you'll be pulling out your clean laundry from the dryer and find out you found a Laundry Gnome, which will be in your inventory. Good luck!
    You know nothing.
  • Options
    Bonnie1209Bonnie1209 Posts: 842 New Member
    edited October 2010
    These gnome pics are awesome!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    <

It doesn't happen all the time, it's random, just like using the inventor bench. But you'll be pulling out your clean laundry from the dryer and find out you found a Laundry Gnome, which will be in your inventory. Good luck!
    You know nothing.
  • Options
    KelliEllieKelliEllie Posts: 520 New Member
    edited October 2010
    I have both WA and Ambitions but only ambitions is installed right now... When I was playing on my PC I had them both installed and my little dad sim went fishing and caught Gnome I was so excited because I was like yes this will be funny in my story so I was always the stupid thing and never would do squat I guess I just wasn't that lucky
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    My Sim Moxie found this guy in Egypt and he's been very entertaining
    Screenshot-5-2.jpg
  • Options
    Prettyweed870Prettyweed870 Posts: 832 Member
    edited October 2010
    Sim Guru Pop Tart: Feel free to use my pics on the Sims 3 Facebook page. I'd love to see what the Facebook family thinks!!
  • Options
    GilbertoFishGilbertoFish Posts: 516 Member
    edited October 2010
    Guys, these are MAGIC gnomes, not just normal gnomes that can be bought from Buy mode. Just a tip for those saying their gnomes never do anything.
  • Options
    GenaeveGenaeve Posts: 42 Member
    edited October 2010
    I wish there was an option to hug them! They are so adorable! =)
  • Options
    SimplyZombieSimplyZombie Posts: 271 New Member
    edited October 2010
    My Sim Moxie found this guy in Egypt and he's been very entertaining
    Screenshot-5-2.jpg
    LOL- I hadn't seen that pose before :lol:
  • Options
    CoffeeChick0CoffeeChick0 Posts: 2,294 New Member
    edited October 2010
    My Gnome always seems to be found sitting on the bathtub.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    My Gnomes have gotten EVIL since there are 3 now
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/275397.page

Screenshot-34.jpg
    Screenshot-2-11.jpg
    This little guy is so cute
    Screenshot-4-4.jpg
  • Options
    Sherio88Sherio88 Posts: 1,236 New Member
    edited October 2010
    [img]http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/186/719/006/00/screenshot_original.jpg "height=500""width=650"[/img]
    *hears mysterious music somewhere int he house* Who's messing with the sterio??
    ---
    [img]http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/190/719/006/00/screenshot_original.jpg "height=500""width=650"[/img]
    Caught red handed and rosy cheeked in the garden!
    ---
    [img]http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000//shard000/192/719/006/00/screenshot_original.jpg "height=500""width=650"[/img]
    my little nepoli-gnome is wondering why it took him so long to find the wine cellar... *facepalm*
  • Options
    AngieBastienAngieBastien Posts: 3,003 New Member
    edited October 2010
    I don't have any Sims 3 expansion or stuff packs quite yet! But ambitions seems neat! Hehe Those gnomes or peeping gnomes ! hehe looove the pics :lol: