Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spooke's Babies Momma's aka: What Happened to Baby Momma Club??

Comments

• Options
    VirgoStarrVirgoStarr Posts: 58 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Night, Spooke with your smooth self! lol :wink: I'm headed out as well. I'll post my blog link in a day or two. lol I have to organize it. Night, fellow baby mammas! :D
  • Options
    fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    edited June 2009
    yeah i am out myself. gots work in the morn, see ya tomorrow!!
  • Options
    King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    edited June 2009
    Good night everyone. See ya tomorrow :D
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited June 2009
    Reading through all the post still trying to play catch-up. Can't leave this thread for a second. :shock:

Looks like daddy found his home. Very interested in the musician thing... Wondering what instrument does Spookalicious plays IRL? Hmmmmm - Figures blu WOULD fall for the musician. Typical. :wink: Now I understand why so busy as summer is busy month for blu too ~ Jazz Festivals.

And I missed him again, Dang It! :twisted: Anyway, Happy belated Father's Day!

Now off to more simming of Spooke in Spookeville. Goodnight baby daddy and all the baby mommas. :mrgreen:

*smooches*
    Spooke's ~ blu
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    Dragonrose69Dragonrose69 Posts: 748 Member
    edited June 2009
  • Options
    edited June 2009

Beautiful babies :D I'm glad you got a red head.:D

How did you get your blog on here like that? I couldn't figure it out and had to put the url?
  • Options
    Dragonrose69Dragonrose69 Posts: 748 Member
    edited June 2009
    without spaces

[ url=http:// yoururladdy ] textyouwanttoshow [ /url ]

Yes I got my red head, but she got her momma's eyes not her daddy's. Oh well guess they'll have to try again!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    without spaces

[ url=http:// yoururladdy ] textyouwanttoshow [ /url ]

Yes I got my red head, but she got her momma's eyes not her daddy's. Oh well guess they'll have to try again!

Thank you. It worked :D Hope you get your red hair and green eyes next time :D
  • Options
    FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    edited June 2009
    I'm wrestling a wordpress blog too.. I'll see if I can find all yours tomorrow morning and contact you thru there. I find the idea of us being "moderated" for what we've done here beyond silly. If they don't want images, they should disable that function. It would be nice to have a place for us to interact without having to be paranoid.. they aren't creating a very welcoming environment for us fools who are actually having fun playing their game. ;)

Anyway enough ranting. Spooke, your marvelous father's day greeting card thingy from our 3 buglings is here. A bit late now, but I got it in on time, honest!:
    Clicky clicky

I would prefer to just paste the image in the thread, but out of respect to the kinder gentler baby mommas out there I'll leave it at a link.

Nite nite,
    me
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • Options
    SablesashaSablesasha Posts: 417 Member
    edited June 2009
    I can't resist, I've downloaded Spooke and will be sending my sim on a baby hunting mission
  • Options
    Sidmind2Sidmind2 Posts: 36 Member
    edited June 2009
    Whos spooke?
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    edited June 2009
    Sidmind2 wrote:
    Whos spooke?

Crawls out from under her rock...even I know who Spooke is! :mrgreen:
    I would say 'search' it but the search function is quite prehistoric, so just look for 'my baby's momma' thread. :D
  • Options
    y878hy878h Posts: 7 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i had six of ****** kiddo's...six boys to be exact...but i can't seem to figure out how to post a pic of them...anyways their names are:
    Jake
    Breaden
    twin1 -Sawyer
    twin1 -Lochlan
    twin2 -Zack
    twin2 -Jesse

They all have blond hair and baby blues eyes apart from two of them who has Sooke's green eyes...some have the eyebrows...some don't...and Jake has a son named Carson
  • Options
    BlueEyedBlueEyed Posts: 230 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I for one think it'd be much better to make a separate forum for this..
    These Sims 3 forums are making me mad :/ First they made the page really small, and then really big..and it's slow..and..I think it'd be much better to have everything in one place as well, much more organized!

In other news..Spooky, here's the Father's Day card me and Aike made for you!

We love you!

-Your blue-eyed Baby Momma-
  • Options
    ChisuChisu Posts: 31 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Chisu wrote:
    I feel out of place asking this, but who is Spooke exactly?

Well, a few weeks back one of the Sims 3 forum users, Spooke, posted a thread asking what people were doing with his avatar because he had so many downloads. It started a huge phenomenon of players downloading Spooke and creating families. And I must say Spooke's toon is quite the looker!

The thread for this got very popular and very huge. People were posting their Spooke family stories and pictures. I think the thread just got out of hand and that's why it was deleted.

We also started the Spooke baby momma fanclub :D We welcome all new members :D

Slinkyscrap I love slinkys too :D

-late response-
    I'm going to try sometime! XD
  • Options
    glompingcowglompingcow Posts: 45 Member
    edited June 2009
    Well if you guys decide you do want a separate baby momma forum just let me know and I'll spring us one up :)

Shooky will be a teen in a couple days and Terra'll be a toddler soon so picture updates later today!! :D
  • Options
    HelBelleHelBelle Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited June 2009
    Spooke wrote:
    Btw, If any of you girls were my baby's momma in RL, then i'd be 1 lucky sun of a gun.

I just fell in love with you a little bit... :oops:
  • Options
    Mahogany_RoseMahogany_Rose Posts: 729 Member
    edited June 2009
    HelBelle wrote:
    Spooke wrote:
    Btw, If any of you girls were my baby's momma in RL, then i'd be 1 lucky sun of a gun.

I just fell in love with you a little bit... :oops:

I melted into a little puddle myself :oops:

So will there be a separate forum made or are most of you just using personal blogs for posting pics? I'm currently 'in a family way' with Spooke's 5th child and was wondering where it was best to post the pics. If a forum is going to be made I'll just wait and take more pics in the mean time.
  • Options
    crystalfox05crystalfox05 Posts: 300 Member
    edited June 2009
    Good Morning baby mommas and daddy!

Well, our oldest Mia is a young adult and she is now married to Don Lothario. It was so sad to see her go.

She now lives in a pretty ranch style house right next door to ours. She is also becoming pretty famous in her music career.

We are so proud. :-)

The twins are being themselves causing terror and mayhem.

Raven still has not decided what her lifetime want is. She is too busy having fun and being crazy. LOL

Willow has turned into quiet a student. She is working hard on her skills just so she can be like her daddy. They both spend so much time playing chess.

Marc is now a child and is now more attached to his daddy then ever. They are always playing catch and going fishing together. It is so cute. :-)

We are also pregnant again and I think it will be the last or our children because we will be elders in a few days. Hopefully this time we will have triplets.

I will post all the picture's on my blog tonight and link to it here.

:-)
    Let there be Sims! <3
  • Options
    crystalfox05crystalfox05 Posts: 300 Member
    edited June 2009
    Spooke wrote:
    8)

awwwwwww...... :oops: We love you too Spookey! :wink:
    Let there be Sims! <3
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited June 2009
    Okay Everyone. I guess I'm the bad baby momma that got the other thread deleted. :cry:(smacks her hand)

I checked my email account when I activated my wordpress account and there was an email from EA saying that I violated their TOS. But it doesn't say exactly what I did to violate it. TBH, I don't think I said anything that was off topic regarding my gameplay with Spooke. :roll: And I apparently have some sort of mark against my account. :shock: Go Figure! I tried to eamil them back and of course it went to an automail bucket and was returned.

So I apologize if I offended anyone. :oops:

Anyway,

It's gonna take me a couple of days to get my blog set up. But gameplay is going well and Spooke is working his way to the top of his career, has mastered all but a few of his skills, and has remodeled his small house by adding a second story. It's turned into a nice 2-3 bedroom home with 2-3 baths... starter home all on a small lot. All in prep for his wedding, which I've caught him bragging to the neighbors about. I was able to build their dreamhouse on the empty 60 x 60 lot next to the Langrabbs. I saved it to my bin but haven't tried to upload it. It a nice house but it will cost you. :D This one has a pool, as well as access to the beach, a two car gararge, two fireplaces, and all the bedrooms have their own baths. I built it so the family can grow. And you still get the nice views moodlet! Maybe when I get some time I can post before and after picture links of his current home. It's very chic!

blu
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    SlinkyScrapSlinkyScrap Posts: 1,551 Member
    edited June 2009
    I'd like to announce that at 1:30am this morning Spooke and Dasharae greeted TRIPLET girls to their family!! Momma and babies are doing excellent! Spooke is a bit freaked, but relaxing. Babies Rose, Lily and Daisy are beautiful! And I'll have pictures on my blog with a link here as soon as I can.

Whew, what a night! Three babies and their toddler Dahlia are going to be a handful! I think its time to call a babysitter.
  • Options
    BellaDonnaBellaDonna Posts: 23 Member
    edited June 2009
    Hey fellow Baby Mommas! I'm working on my family. I've been so busy in RL that I've only gotten their house built so far, and him moved in. They haven't met yet (maybe I should have made them a family in CAS). Hopefully today I can get them met and get my blog set up so I can post some pictures. By the way... I think that's a great idea!

Blu... I'm sure everyone here understands and I'm sure you didn't mean to say or do anything wrong. Surely anyone still here on the thread didn't find anything you said offensive otherwise they wouldn't be here now. ;) Maybe one day EA will let you know exactly what you did (highly doubtful though) but who knows.

Slinky... those are beautiful names!! Can't wait to see your family :D

Everyone's families are so gorgeous!
  • Options
    HottLemonade2886HottLemonade2886 Posts: 109 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Hey everyone! So it looks like everyone is starting a blog so I think I'll start one too and let you guys know when I do. I'll make mine like the ones already out there and start the blog with the first child so it would be like a family tree. It's been a little while since I've played my family but they are going to have their 7th baby pretty soon.

Also, everyone has some really adorable kids. I think Paisley is going to be really pretty. I love the red hair and aqua eyes.
  • Options
    SlinkyScrapSlinkyScrap Posts: 1,551 Member
    edited June 2009
    Hi everyone! I've started my new blog for the Spooke's Babies Momma's.

It's located here: http://slinkyscrap.wordpress.com/

I hope you enjoy it!