Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spooke's Babies Momma's aka: What Happened to Baby Momma Club??

Comments

• Options
    glompingcowglompingcow Posts: 45 Member
    edited June 2009
    OMG! Spooke!!! You're the 9th most recommended download of all time!!! Haha! I feel like we should have a party or something rofl

I just realized I never actually recommended you, I only downloaded you o_O

*recommends* XD

That is so great.

What are we like famous in Sims 3 world now? rofl

Yeah I get what you mean slinky, I just suggested a separate forum because group-run blogs can be a tricky business and I dunno forums are a more homey atmosphere because we can talk back and forth instead of blog entries.

Okay so here's what I vote: IF the gurus decide to tell us why they closed our topic, we keep this topic and avoid doing whatever it was that got it closed in the first place.

If they don't we choose to open either a) a blog or b) a separate forum in which to post our pics so that we don't end up getting banned or something.

So what do you guys think?
  • Options
    SlinkyScrapSlinkyScrap Posts: 1,551 Member
    edited June 2009
    OMG! Spooke!!! You're the 9th most recommended download of all time!!! Haha! I feel like we should have a party or something rofl

I just realized I never actually recommended you, I only downloaded you o_O

*recommends* XD

That is so great.

What are we like famous in Sims 3 world now? rofl

Oh, I recommended him! *waggles her eyebrows*
  • Options
    SpookeSpooke Posts: 174 Member
    edited June 2009
    Well i just created a topic. and changed the name 3 times. U just gonna click on the top and click "Edit" then u can change the title at will.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    hehe yeah she finally figured it out and fixed it earlier :)
  • Options
    VirgoStarrVirgoStarr Posts: 58 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Wow...nice job Spooke! Your SIMfamous! lol I recommended and favorite his Sim. But...I must ask...do you look like your sim, Spooke? Not that it matters, but wowsers if you do! 8)
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Bad Idea or Good Idea.. Start new Topic but twist the ummmmm .... , .... Subject?.?
  • Options
    King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    edited June 2009
    Baby daddy Spooke,

Here is the link to your fathers day card from our 9 kids :D

http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/king4510411/spookefday-1.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Lol I think starting any new topics on the... umm... topic... will get us in really big trouble.

They already warned us once against making multiple threads so I say we keep it here for now.

So what's the verdict on my idea?

I edited an earlier post so I'll resay it just in case you guys missed it.

I say if the gurus tell us what we did to get our topic closed, we stay here and avoid doing whatever it was again.

If they don't, in order to avoid getting banned we open either a) a blog or b) a separate forum.

So first of all, do you think it's a good idea?

And second of all, assuming that they don't tell us what's wrong, should we open a blog or a forum?
  • Options
    SlinkyScrapSlinkyScrap Posts: 1,551 Member
    edited June 2009
    I think we should just create our own blogs and post the links to it here.
  • Options
    Dragonrose69Dragonrose69 Posts: 748 Member
    edited June 2009
    Wordpress is a decent blog site. So perhaps doing like the Legacy folks are, posting pics and updates there and just linking here where we can talk and discuss pictures and our individual games.

Unless you prefer to use the tools we have here for posting blogs and stories. I am ok with either.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    o_O I've never heard of wordpress lol

So we make our own blogs, and we can put the links in here (and maybe Britnichug can put the links to them in the first post) at the very least until a guru tells us whassup? (If they ever do)

Sounds fine to me.

I'll go check out wordpress, and if I don't like it I'll probably just revamp my old livejournal that's collecting dust lol
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I have a Wordpress blog that I don't use, so that is fine with me.

Oh, Spooke, don't worry about creating a new thread. How about you come on in like the alpha male that you are, sit on your throne and enjoy the pics of your many, many, many...many offspring! lol :P
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    MANY many many many many MANY babies rofl

Did we ever get that official baby count? lol

Anyways, I made a wordpress :D

Here it is

I put a post in of all my pictures thus far and I'll let you guys know when I update it!! ^_^

I love you all fellow baby mommas! <3

Somehow I feel like we're all god-moms to each other babies. Aaah such love in this group :D

I would like to take this chance to officially crown each and every one of you god-moms to Shooky, Eden, Terra and whatever offspring Spooke and my simself have in the future :D

Much love!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    MANY many many many many MANY babies rofl

Did we ever get that official baby count? lol

Anyways, I made a wordpress :D

Here it is

I put a post in of all my pictures thus far and I'll let you guys know when I update it!! ^_^

I love you all fellow baby mommas! <3

Somehow I feel like we're all god-moms to each other babies. Aaah such love in this group :D

I would like to take this chance to officially crown each and every one of you god-moms to Shooky, Eden, Terra and whatever offspring Spooke and my simself have in the future :D

Much love!!!

Liked your blog Baby momma D. :D I just did mine but I'm not sure how to link it to here. How did you do it? We did get the unofficial official baby and baby momma count but I don't remember what it was. Tw1st is the one who figured it out :D
  • Options
    fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    edited June 2009
    my avvie girl is getting on my last nerve! i been trying for baby for the last 30 minutes (real life time here mind you)and no sickness, no lullaby! what gives? is there a fertilty doc in the house?

anywho i dont mess much with other sites, but it would be easier to say what we want with an outside forum, but i am willing to learn the blog thing to keep this craxy train a woohooing!

edit:
    on a sidenote glompingcow, that pic with the ghost and baby shooky totally creeps me out! i mean the baby is totally staring right at his mama, like he is looking for approval to be with the new mama! how did she die anyway?

my bad wasnt paying attention!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    VirgoStarr wrote:
    Wow...nice job Spooke! Your SIMfamous! lol I recommended and favorite his Sim. But...I must ask...do you look like your sim, Spooke? Not that it matters, but wowsers if you do! 8)

Heh, I dont have green eyes (brown) :P but my Avatar is my "simSelf" . I can controll my eyebrows to look evil like the Avatar, or arch them in the middle to look sweet and innocent (practiced that as a child). My eyelashes are longer and it always looks like i have mascara. Jaw, cheeks, chin, and eye size/shape are about the same. Nose is a lil different. I just cut my hair (was 22 inches) after by band broke up :cry:. Well actually i waited about 10 months and after my guitarist cut his, i cut mine.. Anyways, hair is very short but not bald, I shave it to a #1. Had a Chin goatee thing, but i just shaved so i could grown out my sim goatee/facial hair... dunno about ears.. and my skin isn't perfect lol but the color is close. And as far as muscle tone goes. i'm pretty close, i'd say i'm more lean like bruce lee, but if i take like weight gainer or fatty enriched supplements then my body does look more healthy.. I dunno why but i like being lean, prolly caz i dont sweat much.

*cough* Fyi :P
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Ty for card king :oops: .

I think we should just keep the Topic Rolling heavy here on the Sims3 fourms and post pics on another fourm.. Is that what were doing? I'm confused :shock:
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    You're welcome. Yes baby daddy Spooke. Some of us are going to use Wordpress. When I figure how to link mine your baby daddy day video is on there as well. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    God that banana smoothie has me craving 8)
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Spooke wrote:
    VirgoStarr wrote:

Heh, I dont have green eyes (brown) :P but my Avatar is my "simSelf" . I can controll my eyebrows to look evil like the Avatar, or arch them in the middle to look sweet and innocent (practiced that as a child). My eyelashes are longer and it always looks like i have mascara. Jaw, cheeks, chin, and eye size/shape are about the same. Nose is a lil different. I just cut my hair (was 22 inches) after by band broke up :cry:. Well actually i waited about 10 months and after my guitarist cut his, i cut mine.. Anyways, hair is very short but not bald, I shave it to a #1. Had a Chin goatee thing, but i just shaved so i could grown out my sim goatee/facial hair... dunno about ears.. and my skin isn't perfect lol but the color is close. And as far as muscle tone goes. i'm pretty close, i'd say i'm more lean like bruce lee, but if i take like weight gainer or fatty enriched supplements then my body does look more healthy.. I dunno why but i like being lean, prolly caz i dont sweat much.

:shock: *Coughs and keeps thoughts to myself* :mrgreen: Nice. I was just curious is all roflmao
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Here is mine. Spooke there is a video there for you for daddys day. :D

myblog
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    You're welcome. Yes baby daddy Spooke. Some of us are going to use Wordpress. When I figure how to link mine your baby daddy day video is on there as well. :D
    I'm going to use Wordpress as well. I was setting mine up lol
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    i've gotta go to bed (need more emoticons) Zzz Zzz.

I think i will have to start a new topic / different subject. I liked what we had going and i think it enhances peoples gameplay and enlightens peoples day and if thats a bad thing in EA's eyes then... then thats just sad..

I never thought that thread would of ended up the way it was, and then to crash and burn. But you what babes?

You Gotta Burn To Shine,
    8) 8) 8)Spooktacular 8) 8) 8)

Btw, If any of you girls were my baby's momma in RL, then i'd be 1 lucky sun of a gun.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    VirgoStarr wrote:
    Spooke wrote:
    VirgoStarr wrote:

:shock: *Coughs and keeps thoughts to myself* :mrgreen: Nice. I was just curious is all roflmao

seconded :P

And yeah I know Spooke, I totally picked that layout cuz I was wanting one rofl

Awwww Spooke you're such a sweet baby daddy :D

We all love you .... yeah they do need more emotes, no smoochies :( *smoochies*

King, love your wordpress! :D
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Heh, you girls are the Greatest! I'll post back after i have the "new topic" ready. I've gotta read over the "rules" and make a Legal battle out of this. Gotta avoid "spam" ect.

I'll win, and if i dont, then they used "testingcheatsenabled"

Peace Girls