The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your first Sims 3 session!

So when you first got the game, how long did you play non-stop? (include small breaks but not hour long breaks)

Personally I finished setting up my PC and then started playing around 16.30 and have just finished with it being 22:05 here, so that's a good..... 5 and a half hours! :-o

Comments

• Options
    Vietgirl_xoxoVietgirl_xoxo Posts: 7,142 Member
    edited June 2009
    I don't reeemember but I have played for about 30 minutes when I got it and then after, I played for like an hour more so I played for a total of and hour and 30 minutes. o.o
  • Options
    kenzief13kenzief13 Posts: 56 New Member
    edited June 2009
    when i first got the game which was the 2nd at 7am, I imediatly started playing it and i ended at about 11pm so thats 16 hours :)
  • Options
    TheSims2PC2004TheSims2PC2004 Posts: 51 New Member
    edited June 2009
    WOW! 16 hours! :-0
  • Options
    kbrharleykbrharley Posts: 26 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Well, I got it yesterday afternoon at 5:00. It took 30 minutes to download. Actually started playing it at 6:40 and had to go to bed at 10:30. So not long. I plan on playing it when I get off work in 20 minutes!
  • Options
    kenzief13kenzief13 Posts: 56 New Member
    edited June 2009
    WOW! 16 hours! :-0

haha ya i know lol didnt have much to do that day:) it was my excuse not to do anything the whole day :D
  • Options
    shinystuff240shinystuff240 Posts: 56 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Hmmm, idk. I started at 8:30 on June 2nd then took a big break at 1 to go hang out with my sister. We went to the mall. :)
    I didn't play again until about 7:30, then stopped at 9:30
    Soooo, if my math's right, about 6 and 1/2 hours
    :)
  • Options
    BauerbachBauerbach Posts: 118 New Member
    edited June 2009
    3 hours or so from 7-11 with a dinner break in there. working slows you down...

(I mean real working lol)
  • Options
    JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 951 Member
    edited June 2009
    9 hours my first sitting, but then I had to take a break to feed my kids dinner. Then I was back at it for 12 hours. I started playing again yesterday and I played for 16 hours, took a 2 hour nap and have been playing for another 9 hours and counting. :lol: I pretty much cleared this whole week just so I could play TS3. Saturday it's back to real life. :(
    Check out my latest Let's Play! James Turner's Every Life Stage challenge.
    thumbnail-ELC001.jpg
  • Options
    fastbartfastbart Posts: 4 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Well im on my second sick day so at least 10 hours the first day and 10 or more today!
  • Options
    inkheart27inkheart27 Posts: 51 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I think I only got like 8 hours yesterday, but I have SAT, SUN, MON & TUES off, and all I'm doing is exploring SIMS 3. :) I like the game, and the bugs will be fixed-so let's just enjoy this!
  • Options
    CYLONVAMPCYLONVAMP Posts: 93 Member
    edited June 2009
    I only played for a couple of hours the first time. It was late in the evening when I installed it. The next time, however, I think I played about 6 hours.
  • Options
    Thevamplestat25Thevamplestat25 Posts: 400 Member
    edited June 2009
    every chance I got!! I played I think I played 24 hrs the first day. Beeen playing for 2weeks cuz it leaked on the internet lol I bought a real copy because Im a supporter of great games and this one is awesome!! I'm told this one has a little more stuff to it then the one that was leaked as well but overall this games is soooo worth buying :D
  • Options
    SlyBootsSlyBoots Posts: 559 Member
    edited June 2009
    2pm - 9:15pm, with a few breaks.

I got too frustrated with it to carry on - I'm just not used to the gameplay yet.
  • Options
    TateSaundersTateSaunders Posts: 997 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I got my game about 1:20 PM on Tuesday. I think I got it installed and started playing at 2Pm. I think I went to quit finally about 11:30 PM cause I was tired. Once I open it since then Im lost for hours. Im taking a short break now.. This game is awesome, so much to do :).