Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your first Sims 3 session!

So when you first got the game, how long did you play non-stop? (include small breaks but not hour long breaks)

Personally I finished setting up my PC and then started playing around 16.30 and have just finished with it being 22:05 here, so that's a good..... 5 and a half hours! :-o

Comments

• Options
    Vietgirl_xoxoVietgirl_xoxo Posts: 7,142 Member
    edited June 2009
    I don't reeemember but I have played for about 30 minutes when I got it and then after, I played for like an hour more so I played for a total of and hour and 30 minutes. o.o
  • Options
    kenzief13kenzief13 Posts: 56 New Member
    edited June 2009
    when i first got the game which was the 2nd at 7am, I imediatly started playing it and i ended at about 11pm so thats 16 hours :)
  • Options
    TheSims2PC2004TheSims2PC2004 Posts: 51 New Member
    edited June 2009
    WOW! 16 hours! :-0
  • Options
    kbrharleykbrharley Posts: 26 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Well, I got it yesterday afternoon at 5:00. It took 30 minutes to download. Actually started playing it at 6:40 and had to go to bed at 10:30. So not long. I plan on playing it when I get off work in 20 minutes!
  • Options
    kenzief13kenzief13 Posts: 56 New Member
    edited June 2009
    WOW! 16 hours! :-0

haha ya i know lol didnt have much to do that day:) it was my excuse not to do anything the whole day :D
  • Options
    shinystuff240shinystuff240 Posts: 56 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Hmmm, idk. I started at 8:30 on June 2nd then took a big break at 1 to go hang out with my sister. We went to the mall. :)
    I didn't play again until about 7:30, then stopped at 9:30
    Soooo, if my math's right, about 6 and 1/2 hours
    :)
  • Options
    BauerbachBauerbach Posts: 118 New Member
    edited June 2009
    3 hours or so from 7-11 with a dinner break in there. working slows you down...

(I mean real working lol)
  • Options
    JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 925 Member
    edited June 2009
    9 hours my first sitting, but then I had to take a break to feed my kids dinner. Then I was back at it for 12 hours. I started playing again yesterday and I played for 16 hours, took a 2 hour nap and have been playing for another 9 hours and counting. :lol: I pretty much cleared this whole week just so I could play TS3. Saturday it's back to real life. :(
    Check out my latest Let's Play! James Turner's Every Life Stage challenge.
    thumbnail-ELC001.jpg
  • Options
    fastbartfastbart Posts: 4 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Well im on my second sick day so at least 10 hours the first day and 10 or more today!
  • Options
    inkheart27inkheart27 Posts: 51 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I think I only got like 8 hours yesterday, but I have SAT, SUN, MON & TUES off, and all I'm doing is exploring SIMS 3. :) I like the game, and the bugs will be fixed-so let's just enjoy this!
  • Options
    CYLONVAMPCYLONVAMP Posts: 93 Member
    edited June 2009
    I only played for a couple of hours the first time. It was late in the evening when I installed it. The next time, however, I think I played about 6 hours.
  • Options
    Thevamplestat25Thevamplestat25 Posts: 400 Member
    edited June 2009
    every chance I got!! I played I think I played 24 hrs the first day. Beeen playing for 2weeks cuz it leaked on the internet lol I bought a real copy because Im a supporter of great games and this one is awesome!! I'm told this one has a little more stuff to it then the one that was leaked as well but overall this games is soooo worth buying :D
  • Options
    SlyBootsSlyBoots Posts: 559 Member
    edited June 2009
    2pm - 9:15pm, with a few breaks.

I got too frustrated with it to carry on - I'm just not used to the gameplay yet.
  • Options
    TateSaundersTateSaunders Posts: 997 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I got my game about 1:20 PM on Tuesday. I think I got it installed and started playing at 2Pm. I think I went to quit finally about 11:30 PM cause I was tired. Once I open it since then Im lost for hours. Im taking a short break now.. This game is awesome, so much to do :).