Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Land of Oz - WIP - Updated Munchkinland and the Emerald City 20th August.

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    angel_lillieangel_lillie Posts: 47 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Added some more pics from today. I think I'm going to re-do some of the Munckin Farmland north of the river to be more like the farmland that's now south of the river. Also, I'm not sure about what I've done so far with the Emerald City, there just seems to be so much water in the area now. I think I'm going to get rid of the water that's in the square shape.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Anyone? I'd really love to hear some opinions, I'm not quite sure how to carry on . . .
  • Options
    blackythelab96blackythelab96 Posts: 31 New Member
    edited September 2010
    I just saw this thread today and all I can say is, wow! All of the pictures that you have look really cool! And I love the yellow brick road that you made! It is AMAZING! And munchkinland looks really cool too! I also like how the Emerald city is like an island! This looks like an amazing world, keep on working on this!
  • Options
    xmenchick05xmenchick05 Posts: 568 New Member
    edited September 2010
    I can't wait! it looks really good! on another note: Writin-reg! it is great to see you back here!
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Thank you. Not done too much work on this recently, I've been v. busy.

@blackythelab96: I'm not too sure about the E.C. as an island though, I think it looks like there's too much water in the area. I dunno.

@xmenchick05: The posts from Writin_Reg are from several weeks ago. :(
  • Options
    phifurphifur Posts: 32 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I finished reading the trilogy of books about a year ago and i've been hankering for the land of oz ever since also seeing the map and not only the family tree!!!!!! I'm looking forward to this very much :) Keep up the fantstic work!!!
  • Options
    BlakeS5678BlakeS5678 Posts: 3
    edited September 2011
    Oh my god, I LOVE the idea of this, I'm bookmarking this! Don't give up and keep working on it. I can't wait for the release of this. I hope this forum isn't dead, when will the pictures be back up by the way?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    BlakeS5678BlakeS5678 Posts: 3
    edited September 2011
    Um,anyone out there? Please tell me this forum isn't dead. I was really looking forward to this. Anybody out there! Anywhere? Please reply if you read this and feel the same way.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Blake I am here! I have been without internet for the last five weeks so I'm sorry this reply is so late! RL is taking over sims at the minute so I can't make any promises. I'm more likely to update my blog than this thread if I start to work on it again though...
  • Options
    KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    edited January 2014
    I would love to see this completed but it looks like it has been abandoned?