Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Memories

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    clairakittyclairakitty Posts: 578 Member
    edited August 2010
    ^
    Same thing! Everyone in my Uglacy sim's house got witnessed a betrayal, and the teen broke up with her BF. What? They were the only teens in the house, who on earth could he have cheated on her with! Heck, the only other teen the BF knew was his brother. ??? I got them back together, but the whole time and to this very day I have no idea what happened, and she still starts to spontaneously cry.
  • Options
    razberriarazberria Posts: 80 New Member
    edited August 2010

EA please add memories to After Dark:)
  • Options
    nym1997nym1997 Posts: 2,963 New Member
    edited August 2010
    a memories photo album would be good for legacies becuz i cant keep track of my legacies 24/7
  • Options
    lucylucesimlucylucesim Posts: 128
    edited April 2011
    What are Memories???????????
  • Options
    clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited April 2011

It is what a memory is, something you remember from the past. Sims used to have them too, and will again in Generations.
  • Options
    LyssaloooLyssalooo Posts: 1
    edited April 2011

You obviously weren't into the Sims 2 generation. Sims used to have "memories" or things they remember from the past. Like some sims would remember their first kiss, their first love, first woohoo, when a child was born...etc. It was fun to look through:) not really there for a purpose though lol. :( They should bring it back if so many people miss it.
  • Options
    laskitsalaskitsa Posts: 1
    edited June 2011
    no guys! you are all wrong! there are memories in the sims 3! but you must install the new patch.. :D
  • Options
    p0pc0rn11p0pc0rn11 Posts: 1
    edited June 2011
    I did love the sims 2 memories, but once, it messed up beacause there was a married couple, but for some reason when they kissed, it marked it down as first kiss, and the same for woohoo. When they kissed, they also fell in love, got a crush on and became best friends with eachother, although they already had these.