Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Homeless With Amnesia...

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    luckwisherluckwisher Posts: 45 Member
    edited August 2010
    You have done really well...I love it...

Keep it up!
    :D

Thank you :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    For those of you who haven't been to my page and don't know, I lost my son Skyler a little over 2 years ago he is forever 6 weeks old, I am sorry but every once and awhile I get in these moods where I just don't want to do anything including what I normally do to help me escape/forget reality (Play the SIMS where babies cant die). Well I am sorry but I have been in one of these moods and have postponed the Story because I just cant make myself play it. Please forgive me.

Angel
  • Options
    Skywatcher4Skywatcher4 Posts: 606
    edited August 2010
    luckwisher wrote:
    For those of you who haven't been to my page and don't know, I lost my son Skyler a little over 2 years ago he is forever 6 weeks old, I am sorry but every once and awhile I get in these moods where I just don't want to do anything including what I normally do to help me escape/forget reality (Play the SIMS where babies cant die). Well I am sorry but I have been in one of these moods and have postponed the Story because I just cant make myself play it. Please forgive me.

Angel

Aww Luck yo don't have to ask our forgivness, we all know that people are busy with their lives and don't always have time for a story update.

Sorry to hear about Skyler, and I hope your feeling a little more yourself soon. Just take care of yourself and don't worry your fans will still be here waiting for you no matter how long you are gone for :).

Sky.
  • Options
    Bethandme6Bethandme6 Posts: 86 Member
    edited August 2010

Aww Luck yo don't have to ask our forgivness, we all know that people are busy with their lives and don't always have time for a story update.

Sorry to hear about Skyler, and I hope your feeling a little more yourself soon. Just take care of yourself and don't worry your fans will still be here waiting for you no matter how long you are gone for :).

Sky.[/quote]

I agree completely you hang in there We'll be here when you are ready.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    ♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥Thank You Bethandme6 and Skywatcher4 ♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
  • Options
    xRainbowxxRainbowx Posts: 9,071 Member
    edited August 2010
    wow :shock:
    You had a son? :-o
    How old are you? :?
    Anyway, I'm really sorry :(
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    xRainbowx wrote:
    wow :shock:
    You had a son? :-o
    How old are you? :?
    Anyway, I'm really sorry :(

I am 27 or will be in a week
    I have 4 children and thank you
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Just a little update for anyone who still wants to read my story I have started writing it again and I am sorry I haven't been back I have been really depressed for almost a year and haven't done much of anything I only have it on pen and paper at the moment but will transfer it to the computer and the web site soon once again sorry