Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

i woohoo'd and my sim became pregnant????

Comments

• Options
    orca144orca144 Posts: 100 Member
    edited June 2009
    wow i actually like this new feature.
  • Options
    SimSevenSimSeven Posts: 738 New Member
    edited June 2009
    That is really scary if you ask me....maybe I should stop doing that, my sim family isn't ready for kids yet.
  • Options
    JuniaSimJuniaSim Posts: 18 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Life without Woohoo SimSeven...Yikes they'll get depressed!!!
  • Options
    michellecbus81michellecbus81 Posts: 107 Member
    edited June 2009
    OMG, I love that! It is more like real life now isn't it! Haha! SOOO glad that didn't happen to my Sims. My Sims WooHoo whenever they need some fun and it puts them into Elated. I held off trying for a baby until they were both into their adulthood (I started them as young adults) because all they do is skill build.
  • Options
    CallietCalliet Posts: 126 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Well... mine hasn't gotten pregnant, so it must have been just a random case of throwing up in the middle of the night. Who knows? *shrug*
  • Options
    HarleyQuinnHarleyQuinn Posts: 950 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Uh oh... just like real life. :S
    That's it. My sims are celebate now. I don't even know if I spelled that right. And I don't care. That's how serious I am. lol
  • Options
    Robinowitz3000Robinowitz3000 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Can't you rename sims at the town hall or something?
  • Options
    HarleyQuinnHarleyQuinn Posts: 950 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yeah I noticed that too. But you'd probably have to wait until they're like... kids or something. *shrug* Leopoldo is a stupid name. LOL
  • Options
    CharacterFanCharacterFan Posts: 18 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I kinda like that. I had a hack for the Sims 2 that did that. woohoo is never 100% safe, so why should it be in the Sims.
  • Options
    SimGuruJennSimGuruJenn Posts: 69 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Interesting. Were the pregnant Sims created by you or were they pre-existing Sims?

There are a number of already pregnant Sims in Sunset Valley. Shh, don't let them know I've told their secret.
  • Options
    VictoriaMackVictoriaMack Posts: 284 New Member
    edited June 2009
    icmnfrsh wrote:
    Maybe it's being my realistic now lol..

Now that's actually scary. :shock:
    LMAO! I know! my sims just woohoo'ed for the first time last night! she's about to be a rock star! tsh....if she has a baby it's gonna be one neglected child....and I'm so cool offa babysitters after reading about the babysitter who kidnapped a twin! ...maybe the BF will be a stay at home dad (me getting ahead of my sims).
  • Options
    Jodigirl88Jodigirl88 Posts: 16 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Wow that is way cool, like RL!! I think that is a great feature. It has not happened to me yet, either.
  • Options
    SussimSussim Posts: 56 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Well mine didn't even Woo Hoo and she got pregnant. Do you think they may be doing something while we are playing another family?
  • Options
    SussimSussim Posts: 56 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I think it is a bug. My sim got pregant and she didn't even woohoo. She tried to by her bubby hadn't feel in love with her yet so he wouldn't. (This was a newly created couple). He just got out of bed and went and slept in another bed. She got up in the middle of the night and threw up. Either it is a bug or they can WooHoo and try to have a baby on their own when your not watching...lol Now that is scary.
  • Options
    GIzfireGIzfire Posts: 161 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i didnt select try for baby but she got pregnant anyway....

Lol same here. Hasn't the sim world ever heard of contraceptives?? I noticed there is also a fertility treatment reward if you get enough lifetime happiness points... this game is COOL!!!
  • Options
    GIzfireGIzfire Posts: 161 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Interesting. Were the pregnant Sims created by you or were they pre-existing Sims?

There are a number of already pregnant Sims in Sunset Valley. Shh, don't let them know I've told their secret.

AH... thats the secret?? **** I think I've spoiled that for myself now. I suppose its a predictable secret though
  • Options
    slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    edited June 2009
    LOL @ Leopaldo...

Some how I envy you though....My Sim has a boyfriend, and their relationship meter is completely full, yet he still rejects her when she proposes marriage to him! I think I figured out why though, so I'll have to test my theory the next time I play...I REALLY want them to have kids. :lol:
  • Options
    willh5689willh5689 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009

lol :mrgreen:
  • Options
    LovelytoesLovelytoes Posts: 789 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Awesome!
    Much more realistic.
  • Options
    klk82781klk82781 Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    If it's a really terrible name, I thought I saw that you can select "change name" at the courthouse.
  • Options
    LilDarling1972LilDarling1972 Posts: 127 New Member
    edited June 2009

I was playing another household, and returned to one, and the single female had a baby laying on the floor, and I thought it would let me name the baby, but it already had a name Johanna.
  • Options
    mzpink98mzpink98 Posts: 555 Member
    edited June 2009
    lolol, i wasnt planning for another child but oh well, whats worst is that i played another family came back to her and the baby was born and automatically named... <sigh>

You can rename sims at city hall now.
  • Options
    amyt1819amyt1819 Posts: 4
    edited October 2010
    Like "risky woo hoo"? What neighborhood is the ring of stones in? The lucky trait may be part of it...interesting
  • Options
    Hellz_AngelHellz_Angel Posts: 1,694 Member
    edited October 2010
    From what ive heard...it is a possibility (risky woo hoo) a very small one (.1%) but it can happen.
    <3 JD & LC 3-20-13 <3
  • Options
    becm88becm88 Posts: 446
    edited October 2010
    i had a thred a while ago like this. I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO ME!

i would like the little supprise

mood -10 from unplanned pregnacy