Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Name 1 THING that is STILL bothering you in the SIMS 3 ?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited August 2010
    No pets + seasons and the fact that the kids can't interact with toddlers, vice-versa. AND the fact that you can't swim in the ocean, learn new swimming moves, or even dive into the water!

It's so basic!!!
  • Options
    ThresherVThresherV Posts: 230 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Silent hill took 14 years to make? I call BS. You're telling me they started making a PS game YEARS before the system was even designed. You can't compare a console game to a simulation game.

They are entirely different genres even with the console versions of Sims, which really are just water downed from the PC. Now an RPG game such as Fallout I could see being compared to Sim.

Both have a loose feel to the game - meaning you deside what to do and when, plus they have varied levels of customization.
  • Options
    DrewRowlandDrewRowland Posts: 2,057 Member
    edited August 2010
    No. Is this question because my avatar has Emile Autumn makeup?

Yes.
  • Options
    ABEERKHANABEERKHAN Posts: 3,204 New Member
    edited August 2010
    There are some people who are bothered with the patches in the Sims 3. Well I don't think that those patches create problems in the Sims 3. The bugs and glitches are usually caused by the bad CC. And why is Silent hill coming in this topic?

• Options
    CooklezCooklez Posts: 3,102
    edited August 2010
    ThresherV wrote:
    Silent hill took 14 years to make? I call BS. You're telling me they started making a PS game YEARS before the system was even designed. You can't compare a console game to a simulation game.

They are entirely different genres even with the console versions of Sims, which really are just water downed from the PC. Now an RPG game such as Fallout I could see being compared to Sim.

Both have a loose feel to the game - meaning you deside what to do and when, plus they have varied levels of customization.

Ya..uh huh..whatever.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Cooklez wrote:
    ThresherV wrote:

Ya..uh huh..whatever.

Silent Hill is a very different game from the Sims 3. The Sims 3 is a simulation game.
  • Options
    LittleVLittleV Posts: 8,565 Member
    edited August 2010
    This is a Sims 3 forum, not a Silent Hill forum.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    ABEERKHAN wrote:
    Cooklez wrote:
    ThresherV wrote:

Ya..uh huh..whatever.

Silent Hill is a very different game from the Sims 3. The Sims 3 is a simulation game.

I know.

He didnt have to get all rude though.

and @LittleV
    Sorry.I got it the first time...
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Cooklez wrote:
    ABEERKHAN wrote:
    Cooklez wrote:
    ThresherV wrote:

Ya..uh huh..whatever.

I know.

and @LittleV

He was not rude at all. He didn't yell or shout at you. And you should know that this is a Sims 3 forum so you can't talk about Silent Hill. You need to talk about Sims 3.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    ABEERKHAN wrote:
    Cooklez wrote:
    ABEERKHAN wrote:
    Cooklez wrote:
    ThresherV wrote:

Ya..uh huh..whatever.

I know.

and @LittleV

He was not rude at all. He didn't yell or shout at you. And you should know that this is a Sims 3 forum so you can't talk about Silent Hill. You need to talk about Sims 3.

He said it was BS...thats a pretty mean thing to say to someone....
  • Options
    LittleVLittleV Posts: 8,565 Member
    edited August 2010
    Anyway back on topic with The Sims 3. A Silent Hill discussion forum can be found here:

http://silenthillforum.com/
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    LittleV wrote:
    Anyway back on topic with The Sims 3. A Silent Hill discussion forum can be found here:

http://silenthillforum.com/

Can we guys please stop talking about Silent Hill and start talking about the Sims 3?
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Ok so we are back on the topic. Name 1 THING that is STILL bothering you in the SIMS 3?
  • Options
    SolipsySolipsy Posts: 29 Member
    edited August 2010
    It forces you to buy a house or lot at the beginning of your game. It's perfectly possible to be homeless in the Valley and improve all skills except painting. I've bought a cheap lot, then only used it to pick up mail & the paper. If your Sim has "loves the outdoors" and "loner", they are perfectly happy to nap in the park or library, or even on the lounge chairs at the gym. They can harvest wild plants, fish, grill in the park, use the computer in the library... even gain handiness by fixing whatever breaks on public lots. They can shower/bathe at the gym and occasionally eat from an idle picnic basket left in the park. (I do usually buy them a guitar and a laptop with the simoleons left over after I buy the land) This doesn't work as well in Riverview... The library, gym, & public parks are not nearly as good.
  • Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited August 2010
    One thing - Story Progression, whether it's on , or off, it still seems to be an annoyance.
  • Options
    Ayane1376Ayane1376 Posts: 485
    edited August 2010
    no pets... i want pets!
  • Options
    TheMaximus699TheMaximus699 Posts: 43 New Member
    edited August 2010
    NO PETS!
  • Options
    razberriarazberria Posts: 80 New Member
    edited August 2010
    No Making Magic town!
    No Seasons!

Please redo and update these expansions or Sims 3

Good HAIR!!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    No offence but Pets can only come in a Expansion pack not the BASE game! And you can download hair from the store. Oh well lets see what other people say.
  • Options
    SimcousinSimcousin Posts: 957 Member
    edited August 2010
    Updates!!!