Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BALLGOWNS! or possibly a masquerade stuff pack?

tori104tori104 Posts: 7,561 Member
Holy Crap! The total lack of pretty formal wear is getting on my last nerve! MAKE SOME BIG ELABORATE GOWNS FOR US ALREADY! Not even cc websites have them, or I would use cc. Also, masks please! It would be so great if our sims could have costume parties or masquerades! PLEASE!!!!!!!! Also some nail wear, necklaces, longer hair, pretty curls, better updo's. PLEASE!

Comments

• Options
    littlemissleolittlemissleo Posts: 2,445 Member
    edited August 2010
    AGREE
  • Options
    Jurik1124Jurik1124 Posts: 4,627 New Member
    edited August 2010
    I have been using some of the dresses in the wedding set and just recoloring them. They look pretty good as formal dresses go.
  • Options
    Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited August 2010
    There are a ton of CC dresses :/

One from Liana
    Another from her
    And one from Anubis

and tons more =/

Some from the store as well:

Flowing Frock
    It's All in the Hips
    Diva

Hope I helped :D
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Thank you for the help evergreen but I don't use nonEA cc. :( I'm talking like the first one by Liana, but maybe even more elaborate....
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited August 2010
    I agree we need ball gowns.
  • Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited August 2010
    A masquerade sounds fun. They should make a stuff pack for this, I would buy it. Great idea by the way.
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    ChristGirl201ChristGirl201 Posts: 1,392 Member
    edited August 2010
    I've seen a few avatars with masks...don't know where in the world they got them. But I soooo agree with you on everything!
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Thanks for your support guys!
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    the masks I've seen are cc and I can't use that. :(
  • Options
    keleyakeleya Posts: 7,303 New Member
    edited August 2010
    I've seen a few avatars with masks...don't know where in the world they got them. But I soooo agree with you on everything!

The only masks we have so far are from Anubis360 at MTS. They count as costume makeup and apply to all ages, toddler to elder, and both genders.
  • Options
    razberriarazberria Posts: 80 New Member
    edited August 2010
    EA Please create some beautiful ball gowns for a princess and a vampire queen. CC animation is lacking so please create some gowns for us :)

EA please create better HAIR for us :)
  • Options
    PurplePeacockPurplePeacock Posts: 914 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Did someone say hairs? Look in my siggy, if you are willing to use CC hairs...
  • Options
    ThetfordThetford Posts: 2,114 New Member
    edited August 2010
    I don't like CC ballgowns. They all look like photographs put on to traffic cone shaped meshes and their hands poke through the skirt.

If EA made a ballgown, they will probably do something similar to the stage technician's outfit in the music career where their arms can't get too close to their body (when they are standing still, they stride their arms out like a cowboy - or George Bush)
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I would rather have awkward walking sims in beatimous ballgowns than no gowns at all!
  • Options
    Iamdenty28Iamdenty28 Posts: 227 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Couldn't agree more! The "Evening wear" is boring, heck some of the EA outfits are things my Mom won't consider wearing. I'd love to see top designer type gowns, such as Dior, Valentino or what the heck showgirl stuff from Bob Mackie!

Cheers, Denty! ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    designers are a GREAT idea! Its not what I was thinking of but I love it! I was thinking more along the lines of elaborate prom gowns...
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    156.jpg
  • Options
    JenniJenni Posts: 366 New Member
    edited August 2010
    I don't think my CC ballgowns look like sims in an awkward cone shaped dress . :oops:
    Also, I suggest downloading the masks, their safe and so beautiful ! <3

8x379c.jpg

2zp14ro.jpg

jf8e37.jpg
  • Options
    TDC95TDC95 Posts: 4,942 Member
    edited August 2010
    A true ball gown should be a french revolution timeline one here is the link to my form
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/246873.page please post if you agree pictures are on the 2nd page
  • Options
    superzack96superzack96 Posts: 812 New Member
    edited August 2010
    well i dont use cc that doesnt come from the sims 3 website anymore sooooooo i hope EA will realese a stuff pack with masks & ballgowns & myabe more makeup & a variety of tuxs for men.........the sims 3 masquerade!!!:)
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I have a quick question:
    Why do some of you don't use CC?
    Just curious, since I've been using it since sims one, and can't live without it . :lol: :oops:
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I don't use cc because mt mother won't let me dwnload it, also, she would have a fit if she knew I dwnload certified EA stuff, I think I would be in HUGE trouble for using cc, also, I'm a bit scared of all the crashing computers and glitches it can cause, and I'm too lazy/inept to figure out how to do it safely, but rest assured when I buy my OWN updated computer/move out I will use cc out the wazoo!
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited August 2010
    Sorry about this but since ballgown goes with Cinderella

ADD SOME GLASS SLIPPERS TOO BECAUSE I AM SICK OF SEEING ALL THESE CINDERELLA STORIES ON HERE AND THERE IS ONE TINY ELEMENT HERE- GLASS(OR GOLD) SLIPPERS!!!
    WHAT GOOD IS A CINDERELLA STORY WHEN THE MAIN ELEMENT IS MISSING?

Sorry about the caps but I just wanted EA to know.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    tori104 wrote:
    I don't use cc because mt mother won't let me dwnload it, also, she would have a fit if she knew I dwnload certified EA stuff, I think I would be in HUGE trouble for using cc, also, I'm a bit scared of all the crashing computers and glitches it can cause, and I'm too lazy/inept to figure out how to do it safely, but rest assured when I buy my OWN updated computer/move out I will use cc out the wazoo!
    Oh cool cool . :)
    Your computer won't crash if you know the safe places to download lol . :lol: