Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

- Highland Modern Starter - by Allure

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    AllureAllure Posts: 773 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Of course you may use it! As long as you don't make any changes to the house and just use it as is, I'd be very honored! Thank you so much. :D
  • Options
    IvinoraIvinora Posts: 1,165 Member
    edited August 2010
    Allure, I normally don't download houses easy but this... O-o <3 I love it :D Awesome job ^^
  • Options
    KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited August 2010
    Beautiful House I downloaded :)
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Ivinora wrote:
    Allure, I normally don't download houses easy but this... O-o <3 I love it :D Awesome job ^^
    Thank you! I really appreciate it. Hehe, I LOVE your sig btw. :D
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Karenn wrote:
    Beautiful House I downloaded :)
    Thanks a bunch! :D
  • Options
    BreanneStoneBreanneStone Posts: 831 New Member
    edited August 2010
    I love seeing lots from you Lulu! They are always so beautifully done and never, ever disappoint!

These two are perfect...The exterior on that modern starter is so creative and eye-catching and I love the coastal vibe you've created on your coastal lot.

Can I come to visit??
  • Options
    Sims3issofunSims3issofun Posts: 1,603 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Very nice!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I love seeing lots from you Lulu! They are always so beautifully done and never, ever disappoint!

These two are perfect...The exterior on that modern starter is so creative and eye-catching and I love the coastal vibe you've created on your coastal lot.

Can I come to visit??
    *waves at Bree* Hi! Thank you. Of course you can visit... anytime! Mi casa es su casa Bree. :D So good to see you back on the forums~ When are you gonna surprise us with one of your gorgeous builds? I'll be waiting! <3
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Very nice!!!
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Freund25Freund25 Posts: 4,520
    edited August 2010
    haii Allure :mrgreen:

I think your creations are very beautiful and nice :D:D I like your ideas for houses :wink:
  • Options
    MeestorMarkMeestorMark Posts: 865 Member
    edited August 2010
    I seem to be a little late finding this one, but another absolute stunner. Such a huge amount of style in this. Love your colors and your exterior!. DRF again! Two in one day!! Lol.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Freund25: Hi Freund! Thank you so much! :D

MeestorMark: Yay, another DRF from Meestor! *does the happy dance* Thank you so much!hapydancsmil.gif
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited September 2010
    Recommended. Gorgeous homes. Thanks for sharing. :D
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Thank you so much blacksheba1973! :D
  • Options
    stuartjames3011stuartjames3011 Posts: 1,246 Member
    edited October 2010
    Hm.... I just checked every page of this thread, and for some reason I never left a comment?! Strange because I actually have downloaded this house already, and have played it! I agree with most comments. It amazes me that you managed to make such an amazing starter! Just to add to the downloads, I have added another one for you, just because! And rec-ed and fav-ed, too! Truly lovely! :D