Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snooker Table, Dance Sphere, Poker Table

Does anyone know if any of these are returning for Late Night because I miss these so much XD

Comments

• Options
    diddl97playerdiddl97player Posts: 1,258
    edited July 2010
    no...I don't think they will,because they aren't shown in the trailer at the disco.They would've shown us .
    But who knows?They might add them.
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 3,293 New Member
    edited July 2010
    :) Of course, not seeing something in a trailer doesn't mean much, I didn't see any laundry item in the Ambitions trailer and they surprised us.

We'll know more after the Grant Twitter Event and after the hands-on(s) whenever they set those up.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,456 Member
    edited July 2010
    I'm so hoping the poker table made it and the card tables as well.
  • Options
    MirrorsEdgeFanMirrorsEdgeFan Posts: 1,168 New Member
    edited July 2010
    I'm so hoping the poker table made it and the card tables as well.

So do I those are like the best things
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Bump does anyone know if we will be getting a snooker table or a card table at least 1 of them
  • Options
    piddlesimpiddlesim Posts: 3,251 Member
    edited August 2010
    Hon, you keep asking all these questions about what items are in the game. But EA has only listed a few items. Those are in the twitter thread.

Other than that, no one knows anything about what items will be included in the game.

If you wish to know more about late night, your best bet is to read the twitter transcripts. http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/240987.page
  • Options
    firestar77_3firestar77_3 Posts: 2,126
    edited August 2010
    The Dance Sphere would be awesome! :]
  • Options
    SchweighsrSchweighsr Posts: 3,342 Member
    edited August 2010
    As it hasn't been advertised and as all three items you want require special programming and animations, my guess is that - No, they won't be in LN. But since the game has just been announced, they may add them later.

We do know that there will be 3 new musical instruments (lots of programming & animation for those); shuffleboard, darts, elevators, hot tubs, a new food truck, butlers, new 'professional' bars, dance floor, stages, fountain tool, drinks that have effects on the Sims who drink them - that is 14 new objects there, and that is usually all they add to each EP. I would think that getting poker tables and pool tables and a dance sphere EXTREMELY unlikely.

• Options
    AdiCohenAdiCohen Posts: 1,300 Member
    edited August 2010
    I liked the dance sphere in NL! :)
    I hope they'll add these things too..:D
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    edited August 2010
    I MISS THE DANCE SPHERE, sooooo much! Haha, i had to much fun with it. I'd always put it on the highest settings and watch them fly off.
  • Options
    narutovssasukenarutovssasuke Posts: 285 Member
    edited August 2010
    Theyed better add the dance sphere! I miss that in the sims 3! Also if im right, I thnk they said a shuffle board has been confirmed! =]
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Theyed better add the dance sphere! I miss that in the sims 3! Also if im right, I thnk they said a shuffle board has been confirmed! =]

I keep hearing about the shuffleboard what does it do.
  • Options
    AmpatentAmpatent Posts: 108 New Member
    edited August 2010

I keep hearing about the shuffleboard what does it do.

It's a type of game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuffle_board

Also, snooker and billiards are two different games. Snooker was never in the Sims, but billiards has been.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    it looks really old
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Well, most games do originate from a long time ago.

Chess, for instance, is from the 1400's.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    No I mean why are they adding OLD Games from the olden days
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Well, what's a game that you think would be a good addition to the Sims 3 that ISN'T from a long time ago?
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    edited August 2010
    Anything missing from Late Night will be either stuck in a SP or EP or the worse case is forgotten about.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I hope not bluebeard45
  • Options
    djpixcdjpixc Posts: 20 Member
    edited September 2011
    I am disappointed that all I've heard in regards to the snooker/billiards/pool table is as a decorative item, what is the point? surely it would be a lot more worthwhile to make it a working item, not just to view?

Snooker Billiards and Pool could all be played on the same table, we could easily overlook the size difference on some tables, seen as they are seemingly reluctant to put this in the sims 3 game?

I also would like to see a darts board, ten pin bowling, even crown green bowls would be quite fun and that funny french bouls i think it is. the main thing is snooker/pool/billiards table, its a must have for a mansion build a games room like in a pub everyone had one :(
  • Options
    JenieusaJenieusa Posts: 5,142 Member
    edited September 2011
    i wonder how long it took you to dig up this old thread...and then mention something that did come with LN...

lets see if you can guess what it is...!!!