Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kids & Baby PATTERN Collection ... by Architektin

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited July 2010
    Oh Goody!!! Lovely yummy well made patterns hooray! You really HAVE been busy...how lucky are we that you are sharing this beautiful bounty? Thank you Archi...they are fantastic. :D
  • Options
    ArchitektinArchitektin Posts: 1,242 New Member
    edited July 2010
    hi ruth,

thank you so much for stopping by and your sweet feedback, i really appreciate it! so glad you like my bunch of patterns :)

leaving rec´s at your beautiful creations regularly btw, i´m just toooo lazy to go through all the forums regularly ;-)

see you around!
    greetings from very, very hot vienna (i´m "melting" LOL)
    archi
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    oh sry alli, forgot to tell you which one i chose:
    http://www.buildersboulevard.com/ ^^
    waiting for your pm there! ;-)
  • Options
    ClayworldClayworld Posts: 1,106 Member
    edited July 2010
    I don't seem to be able to save your castle patterns. I never, ever simply add to game.
  • Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited July 2010
    I have checked these out in game and they are fabulous!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Aww that sucks Clayworld! If you install the lot to your game, the patterns should add themselves automatically! So sorry it doesn´t work for you :-(

@ Eve: Thanks a lot, I´m happy, your feedback proofs that they install - and i´m of course happy that you like them :)

@ Allium: I´ve created a lot with old and odd brick styles, but my launcher won´t upload it (it won´t install my latest lot either, but - strange enough - it uploaded the kids-patterns... whatever the glitch is, hope the tech-team will find it...)
    I´ll try and upload the patterns to our fan-page, you know where ;-)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    HERE comes my new collection of patterns, this time with kids and baby themes. Glad the launcher uploaded them & hope you like them! See 1st page/1st post for download-link and more pics (walk-through).
    Thank you!
    Greetings & happy simming,
    Archi
  • Options
    AlliumAllium Posts: 1,874 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Hey Archi!

You have been busy!! Great new patterns (kids & Baby) already rec'd them :)

What a nightmare with the launcher! As I was replying here I got the email, can't wait to try them! Thank you!!!!!!:D

Looking forward to seeing your new build very much, fingers crossed this problem gets resolved ASAP for you!

Alli :)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    thanks alli, i´m almost always busy in some way in ts3 ;-) stopped the pattern-mania now for a while, and as i can´t upload properly, i stopped building, too. well, gives me some time to play actually, and find out what my simmies are up to :lol: one is stuck a few millimeters in the earth in a lot where she´s been seeking for ghosts and can´t get out any more, gess she´ll die soon :shock:
    this game is always full of surprises!

thanks for the rec :D

none of the really odd wall-textures are tileable btw, hope you are ok with those i sent you!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2010
    Hi Archi,

Your kids and baby pattern are so cute! Love them! Recommended! :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    thank you so much yanti :) glad you like them!
    greetings,
    archi
  • Options
    KittKat7147KittKat7147 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited July 2010
    More great stuff, Archi! Keep up the good work. BTW, I'm using one of your brick patterns on my newest WIP - a Greek Revival maison for Fidler's challenge. Thanks for creating it :)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    oh thx kittkat :) it´s always nice to know that someone has fun with the stuff! creating patterns is a really old addiction of mine ;-)
    going to look for your greek revival :-)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Oo yay! I also have been having lots of fun with your patterns. I have already used several in a tropical home I have been working on. They are so perfect. thanks for more patterns. Dl and rec. I can't wait to see some tile patterns from you. Psssst!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    haha eve, very welcome - understood your hint ^^ they´re coming soon! promised :)
    thx for dl + rec :)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    bump ^^
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    What a surprise - the tile-lot (collection of tile-patterns) can´t be uploaded... sorry, you´ll have to wait till this issue solved :cry:
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    AddEmoticons04219.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    thanks for the support eve :lol:
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I'm dead serious!