The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 NEEDS ANIMALS!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    d4ng3rousd4ng3rous Posts: 2,273 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Still no pets in Sims 3 eh? xD

Lol
  • Options
    singgoutloudxsinggoutloudx Posts: 3,424 New Member
    edited July 2010
    I only want it if they will have ALL kinds of animals, not just dogs and cats.
  • Options
    fasdfasd Posts: 714 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Sherio88 wrote:

I think they should just combine animals and weather on one EP and call it sims 3 outdoors.

i'm all in for that idea
  • Options
    ShyneiaShyneia Posts: 705
    edited July 2010
    I'm not too crazy about the pets EP in sims 2, however, I'm a big animal lover so I'd like to see a new attempt of making a pet EP in sims 3. I'd also like to see some outdoor animals too, such as birds, squirrels etc.

I got the feeling we'll see one sooner or later, the demand for it is so high it seems.
  • Options
    retroryan1981retroryan1981 Posts: 171 Member
    edited July 2010
    Sherio88 wrote:
    pets are such a huge part of some ppl's live that I cant see them not making a pets EP.

I think they should just combine animals and weather on one EP and call it sims 3 outdoors.

I completely agree with you. With the way they have seemed to be merging the TS2 EPs, I can see them making pets and weather together to make some sort of Nature EP or Outdoors EP. No expert here but I have a feeling it will be next.
  • Options
    xfunkychick93xxfunkychick93x Posts: 550 New Member
    edited July 2010
    I have a feeling they'll save this one until less and less people are buying the EPs. Think about it, they know how many people want pets, so it'll instantly boost sales.

I'm with everyone else, Sims 2 pets was lacking something... I hope Sims 3 pets (when it eventually happens) is better. And I like the horse idea Angellite!
  • Options
    mijikittymijikitty Posts: 109 New Member
    edited July 2010
    of course they will give us pets!.....someday.....
    it takes too long between each expansion pack, every time they hint about the next pack and I see it's NOT ANIMALS I get dissapointed, then I have to wait months and month for that pack to come out to find out what the NEXT will be..not animals, then wait months and months for the next.. and so on.
  • Options
    mijikittymijikitty Posts: 109 New Member
    edited July 2010
    I have a feeling they'll save this one until less and less people are buying the EPs. Think about it, they know how many people want pets, so it'll instantly boost sales.

soo true :(
  • Options
    Candi_DylaCandi_Dyla Posts: 777 New Member
    edited July 2010
    I would really enjoy pets.... But until we get a pet expansion, we can all just sit tight with our pet goldfish :D
  • Options
    Sims3issofunSims3issofun Posts: 1,603 New Member
    edited July 2010
    I hope they do make an expansion pack with animals!
  • Options
    Candi_DylaCandi_Dyla Posts: 777 New Member
    edited July 2010
    I hope they do make an expansion pack with animals!
    They will, don't worry, the demand is too high for them not to. My guess that Pets is just over the horizon beyond Nightlife (EP04)
  • Options
    grievas2000grievas2000 Posts: 12 New Member
    edited August 2010
    I would like to see animals in TS3 but not only... pets, as cats or dogs. I dream cows, horses, sheep, rabbits... farm animals. Even, togheter to wild animals (Bears, elks etc.).
    It could be great.

I also would like to see my sims on boats: seeing what EA is doing, i think it will happen soon!^^

P.S. I am sorry for my bad english!
  • Options
    indyChickindyChick Posts: 1,159 Member
    edited August 2010
    Compare what we've heard so far about Late Night to what we had in Sims 2 Nightlife. Don't be too quick to dismiss a Sims 3 Animals expansion pack--it might be epic.
  • Options
    indyChickindyChick Posts: 1,159 Member
    edited August 2010
    Candi_Dyla wrote:
    I would really enjoy pets.... But until we get a pet expansion, we can all just sit tight with our pet goldfish :D

And the frogs we catch in France!
  • Options
    danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Animals in the neighborhood - squirrels, deers, in the oceans, fish, duck, in the skies - eagles, butterflies. I'd love it to be alive with roaming animals!

The more trees, water or shrubbery in a neighborhood the more animals will be attracted. I'd <3 that!!!!
  • Options
    MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    edited August 2010
    danivixen wrote:
    Animals in the neighborhood - squirrels, deers, in the oceans, fish, duck, in the skies - eagles, butterflies. I'd love it to be alive with roaming animals!

The more trees, water or shrubbery in a neighborhood the more animals will be attracted. I'd <3 that!!!!

Love that idea !