Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fourth Expansion to come early spring 2011 *CONFIRMED*

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MATZMATZ Posts: 1,854 New Member
    edited July 2010
    ooooooo.... i VERY MUCH can say it won't be true, like all the seasons AND pets in only one ep? WAY WAY WAY too much stuff!
  • Options
    Jenny2216Jenny2216 Posts: 295 New Member
    edited July 2010
    NO one has any real way of knowing what expansion is next, so the fourth expansion might just be pets or seasons. But later on down the line there WILL be some form of them. It seems as though there just reusing ideas from previous sim games. Because the new expansion is like the sims 2 Nightlife. And WA ex is just like Bon Voyage. Actually the only NEW expansion is Ambitions. So I'm guessing there's going to be something like seasons or pets coming up pretty soon.
    A lot of people are asking for it so I'm sure one of those will probably be the next expansion.
    :roll:
  • Options
    Dougy150Dougy150 Posts: 294 New Member
    edited July 2010
    I don't get all the fuss over animals :I
    why does everyone wants them ?
  • Options
    IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    edited July 2010
    I want to start a false rumour too! It's not fair!!!
  • Options
    pixpumirapixpumira Posts: 1,788 Member
    edited July 2010
    lol
  • Options
    NpisvajNpisvaj Posts: 729 Member
    edited July 2010
    Rumors rumors rumors. Why would the 4th EP be in discussion if the 3rd one just BARELY got announced.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,970 Member
    edited July 2010
    This is nothing but a rumor fabricated by a person to get people all siked up to see how many people will actually fall for it. :D:D
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    Aqua98Aqua98 Posts: 514
    edited July 2010
    I don't believe this for starters the 3rd expansion pack has only just been released.
  • Options
    judhudsonjudhudson Posts: 336 New Member
    edited July 2010
    This is new info to me, and the thing about it is that it was published on my site :/ Guess one of the staff decided to post this and removed it before I had a chance to look at it. Lemme dig up the post and see what was said.

As I mentioned in the past, generally retailers that have listings on their online sites usually winds up being true (The Sims 3 Hobbies & Professions = Ambitions, The Sims 3 After Dark = The Sims 3 Late Night)...but I do agree - it's a little too early for any rumors of a 4th expansion to appear on any retailer listing at this time. And usually it doesn't wind up on a Chinese site.

I'll comment once again as soon as I can find the original post. As for The Sims Medieval - it's not technically confirmed by EA just yet, but EA did register 6 domains as well as stating 'The Sims will be traveling thru time and space' during the 2010 EA Showcase. This rumor is more than likely true, but to be on the safe side, it's not 100% confirmed until they mention it :)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Aar2697P, when exactly did you see this post? I searched thru my latest newsposts, the trashbin, my facebook page and twitter account (in which only I have access to). If this story was published, it would have been posted automatically to those two. I can't find a single trace of this.

Anyone else see this post?
  • Options
    doodlesamdoodlesam Posts: 6,365 New Member
    edited July 2010
    My trolling sense is tingling....
  • Options
    NpisvajNpisvaj Posts: 729 Member
    edited July 2010
    Never heard of it! Give me an idea!
  • Options
    ilovesims38ilovesims38 Posts: 1,217 Member
    edited July 2010
    My trolling sense is tingling....

Mine is, too. I think i'll leave before he starts spewing stupid everywhere. :roll:
  • Options
    ilovesims38ilovesims38 Posts: 1,217 Member
    edited July 2010
    Aar2697P, when exactly did you see this post? I searched thru my latest newsposts, the trashbin, my facebook page and twitter account (in which only I have access to). If this story was published, it would have been posted automatically to those two. I can't find a single trace of this.

Anyone else see this post?

Nobody has seen this post. At least I haven't and Sim-programs NEVER deletes anything even rumors.
    EDIT: Because I clicked quote instead of EDIT. >.<
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,397 Member
    edited July 2010
    It wouldn't suprise me if seasons is the next ep and in fact I hope it is but the Spring release date sounds a little funny because normally they would release it in Summer but then again Late Night is coming out in October instead of November so maybe they will release it a little earlier.

Edit
    I just saw JudHudson's post. I never saw it on his site so maybe one of his staff did put it up and take it down.
  • Options
    CouriervaughanCouriervaughan Posts: 20,570 Member
    edited July 2010
    there is no info in this link
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    It wouldn't suprise me if seasons is the next ep and in fact I hope it is but the Spring release date sounds a little funny because normally they would release it in Summer but then again Late Night is coming out in October instead of November so maybe they will release it a little earlier.

Edit
    I just saw JudHudson's post. I never saw it on his site so maybe one of his staff did put it up and take it down.

That doesn't appear to be the case, none from my staff created this, and the site doesn't show a single trace of evidence on the Twitter/Facebook/RSS Feed and email account (as well as the sites log of posts). I think the OP just decided to make this up :/
  • Options
    AnglePlay300AnglePlay300 Posts: 3,969 Member
    edited July 2010
    IngeJones wrote:
    I want to start a false rumour too! It's not fair!!!

Ohh! Me too! Hmmmm....

And for all the wishful thinkers thinking they would combine Pets and Seasons, good luck getting that to work on your computer.
  • Options
    Linnyxx17Linnyxx17 Posts: 2,016 Member
    edited July 2010
    honestly i wouldnt put it past the creators at EA for a pets or seasons. EP. ive been playing the sims since i was 11 which was 10years ago. and EA/Maxis kinda do a pattern if u think about it. the third EP for the Sims1 was hotdate. the second for the Sims2 is nightlife. if i remember correctly the 4th/5th EP for both Sims1 and Sims2 was pets. and they always release new EPs 6months apart so most likey (im not saying the rumor is true) but from remembering the 4th ep will most likely have pets in it or season cuz they would be stupid to not bring pets back or season which those both were big selling points of the series. but honestly for now lets just focus on Late Night (hehe i keep saying Nightlife)
    tumblr_mamn3vZ7sj1rgw3q8o1_500.gif

* <3 Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming Simming Simming, What do you do? YOU SIM SIM SIM!! <3*
  • Options
    diech6diech6 Posts: 1,153
    edited July 2010
    yous trollin !
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited July 2010
    Aar2697P wrote:
    Oh yeah, I forgot, I DO work for EA. I'm gonna get fired.. I'm gonna get fired.. YAY!

Try reading the rules before you make foolish posts:

"Do not impersonate anyone else on the BBS. This includes moderators, EA employees"

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    Whales_RockWhales_Rock Posts: 3,872 New Member
    edited July 2010
    PETS?
    PETS??
    HALLELUJAH! XD
  • Options
    gagamummygagamummy Posts: 10,160 New Member
    edited July 2010
    sorry

but i got this message:

No posts were found.
    Sorry! the page you are looking for does not exist.