Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TSR Merlin

Does anyone use this installer? If so could any give me some tips on how to use it? And is i compatible with HELS WA and Ambitions?

Comments

• Options
    IamMamainredIamMamainred Posts: 7,042 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Since this the use of this program is not supported by EA.
    You need to ask this on TSR site where it comes from.
  • Options
    Whales_RockWhales_Rock Posts: 3,872 New Member
    edited July 2010
    I use it and it works EXTREMELY well, but doesnt bypass any problems that the launcher has (like w/ store content)
  • Options
    Faithhh9Faithhh9 Posts: 137
    edited July 2010
    Does it work with the expansion packs????
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited July 2010
    ASK at TSR. They do not like anything about their stuff discussed or posted anywhere but on their site. Thomas will go all flaky about it. So please, you want to know about TSR items, ask at TSR as I'm fairly certain everyone in their forums has all the answers you need about their stuff.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Faithhh9Faithhh9 Posts: 137
    edited July 2010
    :evil:WEll TSR doesnt even support Merlin anymore. And when i asked in a forum they said the website doesn't even support package files! I just want my custom content back and know how to use it! Come on now. Someone just help me!
  • Options
    IamMamainredIamMamainred Posts: 7,042 New Member
    edited July 2010
    If the program is not supported anymore, then you should Not be using it. It is not updated & would not work with current updates & Ambitions.

Ambition needs CC installed in a new location to work correctly.
    This link has very easy direction, if you take them one step at a time.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/217955.page