Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think EA will reveal the next EP/SP at E3 today?

Comments

• Options
    RyanlolliesRyanlollies Posts: 562
    edited June 2010
    Thank you SO much CashingTheFame, Thats excactly what I meant!

EDIT: Lovely Siggy :)
  • Options
    BurningViolinBurningViolin Posts: 498 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I asked if they are going to talk about future expansion/stuff packs for The Sims 3, or just the console, and they have not approved my comment to show and they haven't answered it.
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    edited June 2010
    yes I know I have a cupcake in my Avatar, but not SAYING that Im not childish. You are saying she isnt. And, its Winter in Australia.

Also, if you read below the video, in the Sims 3 bit it says X BOX 360, Wii, and PS3.

NOTHING ABOUT PC.....

Yes, I actually researched. So why didnt you ask my sources instead of assuming Im making it up.

No, Im not a troll. Just a kid who doesnt like being treated like an idiot without a fair opinion.

actually I believed you. I just thought it was unfair to start calling people names :cry:
  • Options
    SimCrazed32SimCrazed32 Posts: 856 New Member
    edited June 2010
    They already said it was for console and another demo of Ambitions. Don't hold your breath.

• Options
    LynxAQLynxAQ Posts: 222 Member
    edited June 2010
    My word the presenters are DREADFUL... seriously, montonous scripted rehearsed announcements are boring...
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    yes I know I have a cupcake in my Avatar, but not SAYING that Im not childish. You are saying she isnt. And, its Winter in Australia.

Also, if you read below the video, in the Sims 3 bit it says X BOX 360, Wii, and PS3.

NOTHING ABOUT PC.....

Yes, I actually researched. So why didnt you ask my sources instead of assuming Im making it up.

No, Im not a troll. Just a kid who doesnt like being treated like an idiot without a fair opinion.

actually I believed you. I just thought it was unfair to start calling people names :cry:

I didnt I said she was acting childish because she said I was ruining the fun, and I was 'A grumpy Head'
  • Options
    lulzlulz Posts: 1,075 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I realize he was just stating a fact, and it turned out be true. I never accused him of ruining the fun lol. But there is no confirmation yet if there is or isn't going to be about anything for the sims 3 for PC
  • Options
    BurningViolinBurningViolin Posts: 498 New Member
    edited June 2010
    EA aren't approving comments on the live chat there, so nobody can have their questions answered. -_-
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited June 2010
    Ah, I've asked like ten times and he's not answering... :cry:
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    It's ridiculous people are jumping at Ryan's throat, he was just trying to be helpful.

He wasn't "ruining the fun"
    You only made it out to seem like he was.

didn't think he was ruining the fun, appreciated his input, had a problem with the uneccesary name calling, and I thought the cupcake thing was funny, so let's all be friends and play nice :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I know you didnt Lulz, but several other people did.
  • Options
    KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited June 2010
    This game is incredibly boring.
  • Options
    lulzlulz Posts: 1,075 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Maybe they want to surprise us so they don't answer ;) JK lol! Idk I'm just going to keep asking.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Good to society still sees extreme violence as good family fun, but maker help you if they show a single bare breast or something in a single game...
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    It's ridiculous people are jumping at Ryan's throat, he was just trying to be helpful.

didn't think he was ruining the fun, appreciated his input, had a problem with the uneccesary name calling, and I thought the cupcake thing was funny, so let's all be friends and play nice :thumbup:

Do you think I called someone names? I dont know if you noticed, but she was the only one name calling. I know 'Grumpy Head' isnt much of name calling, but that was the only name calling happening.
  • Options
    AinsleighAinsleigh Posts: 160
    edited June 2010
    the link you all posted isn't working for me either
    :cry:
  • Options
    edited June 2010

Do you think I called someone names? I dont know if you noticed, but she was the only one name calling. I know 'Grumpy Head' isnt much of name calling, but that was the only name calling happening.

like I said let's all play nice and be friends, I'm over the conversation already. Sorry if I upset you.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Ainsleigh wrote:

I know, It's not working for me either.

EDIT: Ok, Angelllite7, Im over it.

CashingTheFame : Yea, I know, sorry.
  • Options
    CashingTheFameCashingTheFame Posts: 3,737 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I never said EVERYONE said he was ruining the fun... did I?
    One person did.

He said stop being childish, and then they said "Someone is grumpy" or something along the lines of that.

When it comes down to it, both the comments were unnecessary, regardless.
  • Options
    AinsleighAinsleigh Posts: 160
    edited June 2010
    Ainsleigh wrote:

dang, haha
  • Options
    jamgirl11jamgirl11 Posts: 433 New Member
    edited June 2010

NOTHING ABOUT PC.....

Ahem.. Your the one treating people like idiots, I respect your opinion, but show some Aussie Love :)
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    /yawn... WW2 to afghanistan, wow thats a step... down...
  • Options
    PillPill Posts: 2,743 Member
    edited June 2010
    I certainly hope they do but I have a feeling they're going to announce Fast Lane :(
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited June 2010
    Pill wrote:
    I certainly hope they do but I have a feeling they're going to announce Fast Lane :(

At this point I'll be happy if they announce anything sim related at all
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Ainsleigh wrote:

EDIT: Ok, Angelllite7, Im over it.

CashingTheFame : Yea, I know, sorry.

ok cool, so we're friends then?