Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm SO disappointed in this expansion pack.

Comments

• Options
    kaloesche68kaloesche68 Posts: 815 Member
    edited June 2010
    Hey OP, have you seen the Ultimate Career Bundle at the Sims store? It does have a few hairs in there for free. I know this is not much, but I thought I'd throw you a bone. No one seems to like your opinion much, LOL. Sorry.
  • Options
    MooMonkeyMooMonkey Posts: 1,066 New Member
    edited June 2010
    You know, I've heard a lot of the new hairstyles and clothes are only available through the stylist. There's got to be a way to unlocki it, but I haven't heard how. It's probably a buydebug type cheat.
  • Options
    Elilie101Elilie101 Posts: 1,367 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Ooo, so if you actually PLAY the game then you can use the new stuff? Hey, I guess we just a) found out a possible reason why there's not much new stuff in the actual CAS and also some evidence that OP didn't play the game.

Oh well, :D Can anyone else not wait for Ambitions? I needs it!!!
  • Options
    zanysazyzanysazy Posts: 2,210 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I really agree with the OP I remember with sims 2 we used to get so much more :cry: now it's like 2 hairstyles and two outfits and not even basic things with the catalogue!!! like a new sofa? no EA are too cheap to even add that we have to buy it from the Rip-Off store

there were definatly more things with sims 2 expansions, I'm not happy.

EA YOUR SO UNBELIEVABLY CHEAP!

• Options
    MATZMATZ Posts: 1,854 New Member
    edited June 2010
    i reckon, its game over for sims i think :(
  • Options
    TreacleSueTreacleSue Posts: 77 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Harsh much everyone???

The joys of EPs are the bonus stuff as well as the main concept, after finding out about the stylist career, and knowing there is now laundry and a trampoline amongst other random items, why shouldn't she be a little disappointed over the amount of new clothes and hairstyles? There are bound to be ones you have to unlock through the careers, but really, NONE of you expected to find tons of new hairs and outfits for your sims despite the stylist career???

I'd have thought this to be a genuine point, considering she may not want to play the stylist career path for awhile (if ever) and would like to still be able to access new styles...

Idk if there are new styles, we may just have to recycle the current styles over and over for the stylist career - which will disappoint a good few simmers.

I suggest she uses the cheat to unlock outfits
  • Options
    DeadlySimPDeadlySimP Posts: 2,124 New Member
    edited June 2010
    The problem is that...

WE CANT PLAY THE GAME
    YOU HAVE TO...
    FIX THIS ^%$#
  • Options
    Tony89Tony89 Posts: 2,196 Member
    edited June 2010
    umm MODS FTW

id rather find loads of cute custom hair rather than use EA's mop wigs lmao
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    OMG, just heard knock on door, ran towards it in time to see red note drop on floor, opened it in time to see parcel van drive round the corner - red note says I have a parcel I need to sign for - MY GAME WAS OUTSIDE MY DOOR?! (maybe?) and has now driven away! :cry:

I will kill all npc mailmen in retribution :evil:
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    MAYBE KILL ALL IN EA.........>:-(
  • Options
    zanysazyzanysazy Posts: 2,210 New Member
    edited June 2010
    TreacleSue wrote:
    OMG, just heard knock on door, ran towards it in time to see red note drop on floor, opened it in time to see parcel van drive round the corner - red note says I have a parcel I need to sign for - MY GAME WAS OUTSIDE MY DOOR?! (maybe?) and has now driven away! :cry:

I will kill all npc mailmen in retribution :evil:

aww man that sucks :/

and people I don't doubt its a good game just more content would be nice?

oh but I forgot EA are not nice
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    MAYBE KILL ALL IN EA :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    @!%$#@!#@!%#@$%!%#$@!#@$!#@!#@! DOUBLE POSTS $%!#@!#@!#$@!$#@$!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    @!%$#@!#@!%#@$%!%#$@!#@$!#@!#@! DOUBLE POSTS $%!#@!#@!#$@!$#@$!
  • Options
    NeoGeminiCreatorNeoGeminiCreator Posts: 46
    edited June 2010
    oldjoe1993 wrote:
    This is why I hate this forum sometimes.

People are so specific as to why an entire expansion pack 'sucks.'

You go try and make an expansion pack and then be forced to deal with the legions of 'fans' who IMMEDIATELY take it upon them selves to spread negative publicity over such a pitiful little complaint.

Your right to an opinion or not, it's still crap what you're doing.

Joe.

This
    10 This

Simple as that. People don't seem to care that the EP might be of interest to some people because they prefer gameplay to clothes and hair. We have CC for that. EA makes clothes that fit the new objects, interactions, etc. I mean think about it, what would it be like if EA made a christmas themed EP and they only put star trek themed clothes in?
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I wish to suspend that postie by his thumbs over a shark tank, have to wait 48 hours for it to be redelivered now (REALLY hope it wasn't Ambitions!)

KILL ALL IN ROYAL MAIL (need EA to make more EPs) and maybe KILL THE QUEEN too, it is her mail service afterall
  • Options
    ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    edited June 2010
    zanysazy wrote:
    and people I don't doubt its a good game just more content would be nice?
    If you want more stuff then download it either from The Store or from other places.
    zanysazy wrote:
    oh but I forgot EA are not nice
    No, EA is not a benevolent organisation who just want to give games as gifts to teens who just don't have any other content in their miserable life. EA is a business company who makes games to earn a profit. Therefore EA doesn't give games away as free gifts. Why should they?
  • Options
    MohamadkaakiMohamadkaaki Posts: 1,632
    edited June 2010
    well, as u know, they cant add everything in one EP .. they want seasons, u want cloths, they want pets,they want skils, they want countries, they want open for buisness, they want stuff ..... wait wait wait .. and waittt .. they will put everything in the game .. just WAIT
  • Options
    FlamingoKicker1FlamingoKicker1 Posts: 4,474 Member
    edited June 2010
    Have you noticed how the prices are so different from the base game to WA, then the Stuff Pack (which of course are always cheaper) then to this one. It's all over the place.
  • Options
    ClawswpClawswp Posts: 470 New Member
    edited June 2010
    i dont like ambitions. the EPs just are not as a good as sims 2

the hair styles are horrible ugly
    the twinbrooks is boring scenery with not many lots and no vistas/views
  • Options
    The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Really it is up to personal opinions, some people might like something and others might not, not everyone can be pleased. I for one love this EP and the hairstyles, I'm just grateful that EA make these EP in the first place, so I'm happy. I must admit I was disappointed with the fact that we were not getting simpoints, since I am unable to buy them but I quickly got over it as I started playing Ambitions. It's completely fine to not like something, as I said it's personal opinions. I'm sure there will be future EP that you might like, we just have to wait and see what comes next but in the mean time I;m going to enjoy ambitions. ^-^
  • Options
    WindWineKiwi8WindWineKiwi8 Posts: 1,296 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Ah, do I smell humanity?

Not everyone's going to be happy. I'm sorry that you don't like the hairs, and I know how it feels to not be able to download.

But....

Can I say now... It really depends on your tastes. You say they have limited styles and ugly styles but it really depends on who you are. EA do cater for huge amounts of people and the hairstyles do give a huge amount of personality and individuality to Sims. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean everyone else does.

• Options
    RyanlolliesRyanlollies Posts: 562
    edited June 2010
    well, as u know, they cant add everything in one EP .. they want seasons, u want cloths, they want pets,they want skils, they want countries, they want open for buisness, they want stuff ..... wait wait wait .. and waittt .. they will put everything in the game .. just WAIT

Umm, Could you please atleast TRY and proofread your comments. I know Im acting like the spelling police, but seriously dude. Grammar like that is what gives gamers a bad name. I understand what your saying, but it's like, It's hard too understand aswell.

Seeya :)
  • Options
    loid5loid5 Posts: 4
    edited June 2010
    At least your game RUNS. :shakes head:
  • Options
    loid5loid5 Posts: 4
    edited June 2010
    At least your game RUNS. :shakes head: