Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MidCentury Modern

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited May 2010
    Very beautiful. I really like the living room and the kitchen. My kitchen boasts the checkered floor so it's exciting to see in game. Your avi reminds me of Lucille Ball with the red hair. Off to rec. :)

LOL..funny you say that...when I put that haistyle on her I thought she looked like Lucy too...so thats why I changed her to have that bright red haircolor. :) Sharp eye. :D
  • Options
    ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited May 2010
    Beautiful build, Ruthless! :D I love the color scheme that you used inside and out. The layout and landscaping are superb and it looks soooo realistic... great job! :mrgreen: Another Texas recommendation!!! :wink: (They should have an Emoticon with a cowboy hat! lol)

Ed
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • Options
    pistons27275pistons27275 Posts: 942 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Great job as always Ruth. Rec and dl from me. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    This is really cool, reminds of the Brady Bunch house for some reason. :D

Thank you...and I can totally see a Brady Bunch vibe there too..especially on the exterior. I think I did lean more towards the 60's than the 50's :D
  • Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited May 2010
    Ruthy! How cute! It's so perfect and you can immediately tell what look you were aiming for. I love 50's Ruthy too. She is the cat's meow! Dl and rec!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Isabel83 wrote:
    I love all your house, you are so talented! I downloaded and rec'd :)

What a nice thing to say! Thank you so much! :D
  • Options
    AllureAllure Posts: 773 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Another marvelous build from Ruthy! Love the 50's theme, the soft pastel colors are so beautiful... perfect interiors as always! Mini Ruthy looks so wubly, I can just imagine your hubby saying “Oh Ruthy, I am hooome!” I <3 Lucy style. Heading over to rec. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    BreanneStoneBreanneStone Posts: 831 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Ruthy, this mid-century house is so tastfully done...I just love it! You've picked the perfect colors and patterns, imo, to create that wonderful mid-century vibe. It's just perfect! :D