Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

::: SF MAGAZINE ::: - Issues 1-20, ISSUE 20 out NOW! Check it out!

Comments

• Options
    SimGuruHydraSimGuruHydra Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited May 2010
    Thanks for the heads up on the new issue, Allium! And TY for the gift, btw :D!

Of course, I showed this off to the other SimGurus - they love it!

A heads up on future issues are ALWAYS welcome ;).
  • Options
    mangacraz00mangacraz00 Posts: 48 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Amazing!

I love the clickable links~ <3333
    *runs off to download half the magazine*
  • Options
    JillieLunaJillieLuna Posts: 1,027 Member
    edited May 2010
    are you kidding me!? this is awesome! such a good idea, & so well executed! i saw a link to it on The Sims official Twitter & decided to check it out. great job! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    madison1909madison1909 Posts: 403 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Just recently found out about the tweet...thanks much for posting gurus!
  • Options
    HerbalTearsHerbalTears Posts: 6
    edited May 2010
    VERY cool!!! Keep up the wonderful work!!!!!
  • Options
    lightelflightelf Posts: 381
    edited May 2010
    Fantastic job done for the magazine. Can see that a huge effort has been put into it. Will pass the word around and let them know Sim is not just about game.

Love the make up section.

Keep it up. Waiting for the next Vol.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    light bump!...just in case there are some that missed it...;)
  • Options
    TotaTota Posts: 1,385 Member
    edited May 2010
    Wow, what a job! This is amazing, it all looks so professional and the clickable links are great. You guys must have put tons of work into it, and so much fun to read. I just love it :XD:
    Of Kings and Castles
  • Options
    SpeggySpeggy Posts: 406 New Member
    edited May 2010
    wooooooooow :O

amazed!

welllldone
  • Options
    SilverDragon111SilverDragon111 Posts: 6,173 New Member
    edited May 2010
    wow great job :D:D:D
  • Options
    StarbucaneerStarbucaneer Posts: 2,561 Member
    edited May 2010
    You know that is very impressive, maybe you should approach Future Publishing about getting that produced as a print magazine to be included with their mags like PC Gamer and PC Fomat. I would buy that if it was a real magazine!!!
    Simming since the beginning! :)
  • Options
    BreanneStoneBreanneStone Posts: 831 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Another beautiful issue! I enjoyed this one as much as I enjoyed the first one. I love seeing all the new layouts and ideas...you guys are way too creative! :D
  • Options
    SuperPogimonSuperPogimon Posts: 2,429 Member
    edited May 2010
  • Options
    Zin779Zin779 Posts: 988 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Hi Allium love0004.gif

Amazing work,

Really enjoyed it..
    Very prof indeed..
    makes wonderful reading, the sims look so real and amazing
    that you have captured the moves just perfect..

Love Zinda love0004.gif
  • Options
    AlliumAllium Posts: 1,874 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Silver, Speggy, Tota & Bree (<3) - Thanks again for all the lovely comments guys! :mrgreen:

Starbucaneer
    - thanks so much! That is a wonderful compliment it means a lot to all those involved to hear that! :mrgreen:

Zin
    - Hey!:D Many very talented peeps worked on it all, I agree they did a great job! Thank you for so much for stopping by! :mrgreen: x
  • Options
    Zin779Zin779 Posts: 988 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Allium wrote:
    Silver, Speggy, Tota & Bree (<3) - Thanks again for all the lovely comments guys! :mrgreen:

Starbucaneer
    - thanks so much! That is a wonderful compliment it means a lot to all those involved to hear that! :mrgreen:

Zin
    - Hey!:D Many very talented peeps worked on it all, I agree they did a great job! Thank you for so much for stopping by! :mrgreen: x

You are all welcome guys love0004.gif

You all worked hard, it really is fabulous..
    Quite a glam mag :D

Zindalove0004.gif
  • Options
    aceprettymeaceprettyme Posts: 7
    edited May 2010
    Heyy, Im Loving The magazine, definately one of my favourites. I've been thinking about possibly making the magazine into a little movie, just showcasing some of the images and CC in a youtube video. A but of advertisement, you know?

I love the fact that we've got all the best and reccommened CC in one magazine. Please get back to me on the idea,
    -aceprettyme ♥
  • Options
    AmoebiusAmoebius Posts: 2,577 New Member
    edited May 2010
    i know i missed alot lately and i'm also not that much present commenting creations. Less time, sims hangover and rl-issues caused me to shut down my use of the creative corner and comments over the forums. But this one had me to wake up !

:shock:

It's sheer lunacy, very professional in every aspect and worth to be printed !

Bookmarked and rec'd on my fb

gj ! :!:
  • Options
    DustyDreamerDustyDreamer Posts: 1,569 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Wow!! I just happen to come across this magazine and had to check out the first one too. You guys did an absolutely amazing job. The pictures are beautifully taken, the ad's are great, the content is interesting and the links just make it all the more better!

The thing I like most is the layout. Its very sophisticated and I am really reminded of a reading a high end magazine at the store. So much detail went into this!!

Kudos and much praise goes to the whole team that worked so hard on this, it really paid off!!
  • Options
    RutschgagaRutschgaga Posts: 875 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I missed the latest issue for commenting but nevertheless I want to say a few words about the magazin.

I already said it to Sim eve at my threat: This magazin is made with such a seriosness and competence that I really adore what you all did on it.
    I agree with Amöbius: This magazin should be printed! I would love to buy it.
    Thanks for all the hard work that you creative, skilled people did on it. I enjoy to read and gape in astonishment.

Greetings,
    Ruts

• Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited June 2010
    Thanks so much to everyone. We love making the magazine and yes, it takes all month and so we really appreciate the comments and mainly the viewing of it. And I agree the layout(By Allium) is superb!
  • Options
    ChicagoStormChicagoStorm Posts: 1,019 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I came across the magazine before and I love it! It has such a professional flair and keeps your attention all the way through. Love the music choices!

Cant wait for the next issue
    I'll be adding this to my blog and bookmarking this thread.
  • Options
    TheposhofvioletTheposhofviolet Posts: 162
    edited June 2010
    I just adore this blog and the interest is right up my alley! Do you have an openings for a writing position on your staff?
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Thanks again for all the nice words ya'll...Just wanted to drop by and let you all know that the new issue is coming very soon! And if you would like some up to the minute updates, then do check us out on facebook

Search SF simfashionista or http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sfrm#!/profile.php?id=100001084708258
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited June 2010
    Woo :] Can't wait Madison!
    23uvol1.jpg