Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sparrow Cottage by BeccaRox!!!(For Ricslady's "Colcastle Ridge")

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    pgeorgina123pgeorgina123 Posts: 191 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Woow O_o, I agree with everone else, your cottage is absolutely beautiful, you can tell you have put so much work into it ;D.. I love all your houses and I've given you a recommendation!! thanks for sharing :)x
  • Options
    Kitkat7145Kitkat7145 Posts: 1,018 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I love it! The shape of the house and roof and the exterior materials choices are fantastic. Also love the well - very creative touch. Rec'd :)
  • Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited May 2010
    Sparrow cottage is an absolute treasure. Left a rec and added it to my favorites.
  • Options
    BeccaRoxBeccaRox Posts: 368 New Member
    edited May 2010
    SpinTheMoon, thank you so much. I'm so glad that you like my little cottage...I love all of your cottages. Thank you for the rec and for adding it to your faves.

Sugar_And_Sparkles, thank you! I love that you love it! I would be thrilled if they would feature this cottage, I worked really hard on it and it's near and dear to my heart. Thank you so much for the rec and for adding it to your faves.

Denisimms, thank you...I think small details are what makes all the difference, at least for me they do. Thanks so much for the rec and DL!

SmokyTopaz, thank you! Yeah, it's a shame about the exchange. I was really upset about it at first, but everyone has been so nice. I realized that it's more important that people like and enjoy it than it have tons of DLs. Thanks for the rec!

pgeorgina, what a nice compliment...thank you so much! I did put a lot of work into this house but I had fun doing it. Thanks for the rec!

Kitkat, thank you! I loved making the well, I thought it added to the feel of it being an 1800's cottage. Thanks for the compliment and rec!

KLorelei, aww...how sweet! Thank you...not just for the compliment, but for the rec and for adding it to your faves.

• Options
    SparkleSparkle Posts: 1,476 Member
    edited May 2010
    I would comment but I'm too busy being transfixed by the landscaping and the kitchen :D

Luckily I'd rec'd it on the exchange before I came here :P
    Origin: sparklesim | Twitter | Facebook | Click below to read about my Sims 4 Hood
    SparkleSimsSig2.png
  • Options
    AlliumAllium Posts: 1,874 New Member
    edited May 2010
    What a charming cottage! Straight off of a chocolate box! Rec'd of course :)
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Sparkle, thank you...it just so happens that the kitchen is my favorite room in the house and I always love doing the landscaping. I appreciate the rec. :D Quick question if you don't mind...did you actually see my lot on the exchange? I uploaded it on the 30th and it hasn't shown up on the exchange at all, hence the low number of DLs. I was just wondering if it eventually made it on there without me knowing.

Allium, thank you! It's funny that both you and yanti used the same "chocolate box" compliment. I googled it and realized there are actually cottages described as "chocolate box cottages"...I'd never heard the term before. But I thought the cottages were really pretty so I take it as a huge compliment. Thanks for the rec also. :D
  • Options
    Zin779Zin779 Posts: 988 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Hi Becca love0004.gif

Wonderful cottage, just delightful..
    So warm and homely..
    The paintings in the basement, the portraits are good..

Great work there hunny & a rec for you :wink:

Love
    Z love0004.gif
  • Options
    BreanneStoneBreanneStone Posts: 831 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Becca, this has to be one of the most adorable cottages that I've ever seen. And the story that you've created for it...how touching and sweet! It really gives a lot of atmosphere to this build.

I'm so disappointed that the Exchange is so broken that this build hasn't gotten the attention that it deserves. I wish more people would be able to see what a lovely little cottage you've created. :(
  • Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited May 2010
    OOOO! It's so charming! So many beautiful details and the well is perfection. I think I must add this to my favs. And of course a rec!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Zin, thank you so much! I appreciate the compliment and the rec. And I wanted to thank you for your "Image Changer". I have been using a different program and it recently stopped working on me...that's when I found yours. It is so easy to use and now I'm kicking myself for not having found it sooner. I love it...thank you so much! :D

Bree, thank you! I'm glad you like the cottage and the story! I guess the story that ricslady created for Colcastle Ridge really inspired me. I really had a lot of fun building this cottage. Believe me, I've been really upset about the exchange. Not updating the Dls is annoying enough, but to not even add the lot to the exchange at all is downright infuriating! But everyone's kind words (including yours) have made me feel better...so thanks for that. :wink:

SimEve, yay, I'm so happy to hear that you've faved my cottage! I really took my time with this lot so that's why there are so many extra little details. And I have to say that I was really excited about the well. I was just fooling around and sort of created it by accident. It's now probably my favorite feature on the lot. Thanks for dropping by to leave your nice compliment and for the rec. :D
  • Options
    Calimero2000Calimero2000 Posts: 1,007 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Very nice lot!

The landscaping is great. I like the well - reminds me a lot of the wishing well in TS2.

I rec'd and added it to my faves.

Happy Simming,
    Calimero :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Thank you, Calimero! You pointed out two of my favorite features on the lot, the landscaping and the well! :D I'm so glad that you liked it, rec'd it and that you added it to your faves. I really appreciate it!
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited May 2010
    Hi Becca
    What a charming cottage. I think the landscaping is fantastic love the well, barn and the front patio covered in heather it has a romantic feel about it.
    The decor is soft and inviting. A rec for sure.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Hi follyfoot, I'm so sorry that it;s taken me so long to reply. I've been getting over a nasty case of food poisoning...ick. Anyway, thank you so much for the compliment and for the rec. I really appreciate both! :D