The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Renault (New Cars)

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,488 Member
    edited April 2010
    Unfortuanly if you live in the US were not getting them and I really like that car to. Atleast thou were getting motorcycles in the new ep that will be a tradeoff I guess.
  • Options
    KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    edited April 2010
    The Prius was only for the US and Canada, and I had no trouble getting that either. Same with the JCPenney clothes pack. I got that, too, just by setting my language to English-USA.

Of course if it works like the Dr Pepper stuff, where you have to use a unique code and go through the Dr Pepper website, it won't work (a website will recognise your country from the IP-address), but if it's in the store, it shouldn't be a problem.

I wish it was possible to 'gift' the Dr Pepper stuff, I'd ask some of my US friends to buy me that retro ride car. :(
  • Options
    DiamondkoolDiamondkool Posts: 4,481 Member
    edited April 2010
    I am lucky because I live in UK! :) I think you can switch language to UK to download that car! But its coming soon! :)
    7ef6931fe80152dcec309a30cbe73f13.png
    Click on my signature to access my tumblr blog!
  • Options
    diddl97playerdiddl97player Posts: 1,258
    edited April 2010
    Got luck I live in EU.:P
  • Options
    EledtheWormTamerEledtheWormTamer Posts: 127 New Member
    edited April 2010
    any news of when this is going to be available?
  • Options
    Rachelrita3Rachelrita3 Posts: 485 Member
    edited April 2010
    Live in Canada,so Renault for me
    beyoncepepsi.gif
  • Options
    BosniaFTWBosniaFTW Posts: 1,192 New Member
    edited April 2010
    It's not available in Canada either. Also, how do you change languages? Is it on the website or on the launcher?
  • Options
    Quintanaroo05Quintanaroo05 Posts: 448 Member
    edited April 2010
    I haven't read anywhere that these will only be available for download in Europe. All it says is "coming soon"
    Origin ID: Quintanaroo05
    Simblr: Luck of the Jelly Bean Tree
  • Options
    tea_and_bluestea_and_blues Posts: 889 Member
    edited April 2010
    It says in the fine print that the offer is void in Canada and the USA, or anywhere it might be taxed. I'm not sure where this leaves us down here in Australasia.
  • Options
    sgreen37sgreen37 Posts: 821 New Member
    edited April 2010
    I live in the US so I won't be getting it, but I don't really care for it anyways. It's too...weird.
  • Options
    xocaptiveoxxocaptiveox Posts: 1,352 New Member
    edited April 2010
    The article says that the download has expired. So none of us can get it. Even if we live in the UK.

:(
  • Options
    Walden95Walden95 Posts: 3,089 Member
    edited April 2010
    The article says that the download has expired. So none of us can get it. Even if we live in the UK.

:(

No it expires on April 1, 2012. That's about two years from now. Why would they say that they would release a product that would never come out if it's supposed to come out next month? :?
  • Options
    RimbaudvogessiRimbaudvogessi Posts: 113 Member
    edited April 2010
    The article says the offer expires on 01/04/2012.
  • Options
    NoonlesNoonles Posts: 428 New Member
    edited April 2010
    It says in the fine print that the offer is void in Canada and the USA, or anywhere it might be taxed. I'm not sure where this leaves us down here in Australasia.

Lol, agreed. I'm always lost with this kind of stuff :P
  • Options
    xocaptiveoxxocaptiveox Posts: 1,352 New Member
    edited April 2010
    lol, sorry guys. I guess i wasnt paying as much attention as i thought :P
    But maybe you could just change your location and language and download it? Someone suggested it earlier. It makes sense.
  • Options
    123Sims34life123Sims34life Posts: 591
    edited May 2010
    I Live in the US and i got to download the new car because i changed the language to UK.
  • Options
    soccergirl1996soccergirl1996 Posts: 382
    edited May 2010
    Where can i find the car to download it and how do you switch langauges :?:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Go to home page and go to the bottom and it says select language and pick english then UK and then fin a forum about sims 3 store then find the topic name sales, free stuff, new eco pack....Something like that but it's very long name. i hope this helps. :D
  • Options
    retroryan1981retroryan1981 Posts: 171 Member
    edited May 2010
    Yeah I live in the US as well and followed a link from snootysims.com to the UK part. It let me download it, install it and play it in my game.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I have mine in aqua and i admit the twizzy car goes faster than regular cars. :-o
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,488 Member
    edited May 2010
    I've posted some in game pictures. The windmill actually turns and the car has a look at interaction. You can download the house there from my simpage. It has 6 bedrooms. Perfect for a large family. I didn't make it thou. I downloaded it myself.

Screenshot-2110.jpg

Screenshot-2111.jpg

Screenshot-2112.jpg

Check out how it looks from the back
    Screenshot-2118.jpg

Screenshot-2116.jpg

Screenshot-2117.jpg
  • Options
    retroryan1981retroryan1981 Posts: 171 Member
    edited May 2010
    So I have the new pack in my game. I was able to find the car but I can't find anything else, like the windmill or solar panel. Anyone know where I can find these things?
  • Options
    Bull12Bull12 Posts: 70 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Im Finland, so i dont get too :cry::cry: ...

Is these Renaults already been downloadbe or it is upcoming???
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    did you look in the outdoors decorations in the sims 3 buy catalog it should be there.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Bull12 wrote:
    Im Finland, so i dont get too :cry::cry: ...

Is these Renaults already been downloadbe or it is upcoming???
    \

I Think you still could download you just have to change language, if you want to know how look on the top of this page i have a post that tells you how to change language.